“ argument, invalid ” ↷ taeteuk

“ one way to love ” ↷ supergeneration oneshots ┇ valentine special

 

 argument, invalid

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Leeteuk x Taeyeon ¦ 〈 Taeteuk 〉

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Taeyeon had emphasized her words for twice. Wasn’t it enough, she asked in her mind. Having an argument towards the smartest guy wasn’t a good thing to start her Monday. Why was he in her class anyway?

“I told you, Ms. Kim. This is now my seat because I came here first.”

Taeyeon gritted her teeth and smacked the table. She was ready to punch his annoying face. “This is my seat. Everyone knows it. Now, if you still have manner, please get off,” she said as she tried to calm herself down.

His lips curved into a smirk. He looked away from her, turning his head to his classmates. “Isn’t this my seat, my friends?”

Some of them nodded, probably scared of his tone. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She was too tired to argue with him anymore so she took the seat next to him.

Her raised an eyebrow and coughed. But Taeyeon seemed didn’t care and took out her iPod. The guy coughed louder just to get her attention but she cut him. “If you are sick, I will bring you to the nurse room. You are lucky to have a kind seatmate like me,” Taeyeon mocked.

The guy rolled his eyes in annoyance and closed his book.

The teacher’s arrival made the room went silent. Mr. Lee noticed his presence so he spoke, “From today, Mr. Park Jungsu will be your classmate until next month. Please welcome him and treat him well.”

Taeyeon was dumbfounded.

 

- - -

 

Walking to the rooftop, Taeyeon held tight her lunch box. She smiled all the way. Who wouldn’t smile like her when her crush just asked her out?

She snapped back from her thought and opened the door to the rooftop. But that day wasn’t her luck. The person that she wanted to avoid the most was there.

“Oh seriously, why is he here?” she muttered.

She noticed that Jungsu was in a deep thought. His eyes were glued on the blue sky. He didn’t even notice her presence so she didn’t bother to argue with him again.

Taeyeon made her way to the long bench slowly, trying to not to get his attention. She sat far away from him and opened her lunch box with a grin.

It was her favorite food, made by her mom.

She started to eat the sampyeongsal, without noticing that pair of eyes was watching her.

He let out a chuckle upon seeing her ambition in eating. Then she turned her head to him and widened her eyes. So, he saw? She asked in her thought.

“Yes I see how you eat,” he said and laughed.

But she wasn’t mad. To her, it was good to see him, laughing freely like that. It satisfied her enough. It was like watching a fallen angel, smiling to her.

She watched him without even moving until he realized it and stopped laughing.

“By the way, I came here first, if you notice,” he said coldly and made her shiver. “Yeah I know. But this is actually my place, so you should’ve just left. I’m good enough to let you to stay,” she said back.

“Well, let’s stay together then.”

 

- - -

 

“Well Taeyeon, it means that you’ve fallen for your charm,” Jessica said excitedly as they made their way to the music class. Taeyeon still couldn’t believe it. She was falling for him, for real?

“It’s impossible,” she always denied.

Jessica shrugged and walked away first.

It had been a month since the day at the rooftop. Taeyeon knew she wasn’t supposed to like him. She was stupid. The smartest guy in the school would never like the dorkiest one.

“If you want to get him, why don’t you try to make a chocolate for him and give it on the Valentine day?” she started to think about Jessica’s suggestion.

Times passed and it was the time for a Valentine day. She decided to make one. Rejection doesn’t matter. As long as she had said it, it would make her heart lighter.

“Want some helps?” Jessica asked and grinned. Taeyeon quickly shook her head as she remembered how terrible Jessica’s cooking was. “No thank you, Jess. I will just ask a friend in my cooking class, Park Hyomin. She’s really good,” Taeyeon said softly.

Jessica pouted as she knew why Taeyeon rejected her offer. She crossed her arms and said, “I’m good too!”

Taeyeon chuckled, “You two might be look alike but both of you have different specialty. Well, I got to go!”

 

As she arrived at Hyomin’s house, Hyomin greeted her warmly. “Welcome here,” she said and smiled. Taeyeon nodded and put off her shoes then entered the house.

“Where are your parents?” she asked.

Hyomin shrugged and simply said, “Out of the town for months.”

Somehow, Taeyeon felt sorry so she decided to keep shut. They headed to the kitchen. It seemed that Hyomin had prepared everything for the cooking, she thought.

And, Hyomin started to teach her step by step.

 

- - -

 

In her hands, there was a box of chocolate with a pink ribbon, wrapping on it. Her heart was thumping again. She stepped into the class slowly, as she caught him sleeping.

She sighed and sat next to him. She wanted to wake him up but afraid to do so. He didn’t wake up till the bell rang.

“Oh hi, Taeyeon,” he greeted coldly. Taeyeon just smiled back nervously and took out her books. She’s weird today, he thought and shrugged.

“Mm, Jungsu, can we meet at the garden after school?”

He hesitated but nodded.

 

After school, she hurriedly ran to the garden, hoping that she wasn’t late again. There she saw him with a girl, giving him a box of chocolate but bigger than hers. She also handed him a teddy bear. What shocked her more; he gladly accepted them with a smile. It hurt her pride.

Before she could run, Jungsu saw that Taeyeon was there. He waved his hand to her but she ran away. So he decided to chase her. “Thank you for the gifts but I’m sorry. I can’t accept you,” he rejected softly.

The girl nodded in disappointment. But then she asked, “Do you have someone you like, oppa?”

He thought for awhile. As he thought of her, his heart started to beat faster. Kim Taeyeon.

“Yes I do. But I don’ know that I can make her happy or not. I’m such a coward.”

“Go for it oppa!”

 

He ran to everywhere. Where could she be? He checked every classroom, janitor room, teacher room, even girls locker room. Then he remembered that he hadn’t checked the rooftop.

He tried to catch his breath as he reached the rooftop. He saw that she was sitting on the bench and hugging the box tightly.

“Hey,” he greeted awkwardly.

Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears. She glared at him and said, “I came here first. So please leave.”

Instead of leaving, he sat next to her. “Is that for me?” he pointed at the chocolate box.

Taeyeon shook her head in embarrassment. She hid the box and looked away. “Go away,” she said coldly.

Jungsu chuckled and took the chocolate from her. He opened the box and tasted one of the chocolates. Taeyeon looked at him, waiting for a respond.

“Who made this?” he asked.

She stuttered and said, “Me.”

“Well, the chocolate is too bitter, it’s not sweet at all. You haven’t prepared all of this, mm? It ,” he said sarcastically. All he could see was she was crying, really hard.

“But I love it since you are the one who made it. Happy Valentine Day, Kim Taeyeon. I… I love you,” he finally confessed and looked down.

Taeyeon was more than shock to hear ‘I Love You’ from him. She was stunned at the moment. “I-I…”

“I-I love you too,” she blurted out but then she added, “But see, you love my chocolate!”

“No, it . You argument is invalid.”