I kinda like you

Trouble Maker

-Hahaha,you were awesome.-Mi-Young patted me on the shoulder just before she left the changing room. It was already dark outside.

-Ok,bye,everyone!-I greeted our trainer and the cleaning ladies that left in the building. It was completely empty now. Of course it was,I mean,it was almoust midnight. Since I have no car,I had to go home by foot. I was kinda scared,since it was dark and I was alone. My footsteps were the loudest thing outside. Since I live in a quiet neighbourhood,I could tell that I feel like I am alone in the world right now.

BEEP,BEEP!-A loud car bell ringed at my back.

-Need a ride?-A man opened his window.

-No..-I was scared so I just continued walking. The man obviously followed me with his car slowly following my walk.

-Oh come on,it's not like I'm gonna you.-From the shadow a smiling head of Jiyong peeked. I was really glad to see him. A smile came across my face and I ran on the other side to get in the car.

-Well,hi.-I happily greeted him by getting in the car.

-How are you,Cactus?-

-There's no one here to laugh at your stupid jokes Jiyong.-My face turned serious again-You just don't know how to say my name.-

-I could stop right here and get you out of the car and continue driving.-He showed me a small stop sign in a street that had no lightning.

-But you wouldn't.-I smiled. I could feel him gazing at me.

-Where do you live?-

-OH,stop right here!-

He stopped the car infront of my house. I wanted to open the door,but he ran on the other side and opened the door for me >_<<3

-Ummm..I would invite you in,but I live with Je-Min so...-I shyly crossed my hands and clumsy jumped from my left to right foot. He just smiled and said: It's kay.

-Ah,good night.-I turned around and quick walked to my door. For some strange reason,I didn't got in. I just standed there a while.

-What is it,you want me to open this door,too?-He laughed,ran to me and actually opened the door. What a stupid person I am.

-Oh,sorry,I just lost myself for a second,you didn't had to do that.-I looked down,still wondering why am I so stupid.

-Well,I kinda wanted to open this door too,cause I'm feeling gentlemenish tonight.-With his hands in his pockets he gazed to me from up high (I'm pretty short).

-Well,if you're feeling gentlemenish you can go get yourself a e like you probably usually do.-I looked up and defiantly gazed back at him.

-Yeah,I could do that.-He smiled and looked away from me. I sighed knowing that he is still Kwon Jiyong that I will never be able to get to love me-But I could stay here with you,also.-He sat on the stone stairway infront of my main entrance and watched the stars.

-I really need to go,Jiyong-I laughed while he didn't pay attention to me.-Yeah,you can stay here.-

I turned around,ready to go into my house (for real now) when I felt a rough grap for my leg.

-Aigoo,Beatrice,don't goooooooooo!-He wrapped himself around my leg and squeaked while imitating child cry. So,that's that boyish charm everyone is talking about.

-Shhhhhhhhhh,Jiyong!-I bended and put my hand over his mouth. He stopped squeaking and got silent.

-You would be a good mother.-He admired my skills to shut someone up-Wanna make a baby? (He was joking of course)

I kicked his back with my right foot and then,at last,entered my house.