Friend Zone

Trouble Maker

-JEMII!!!!!!-I screamed as I looked through the window to see him leaving so he can't hear me.

-Omo,what is it?-Je-Min walked into the living room,with the towel wrapped around her head.

-I just had the best experience in my life!-I jumped around like a toddler.

-Okay,I'll make pancakes first.-

I spreaded on the couch,waiting for her to make those pancakes. How funny he is,how sweet he is,how gorgeous he is,how....Oh God,stop it Beatrice,he will never EVER like you. So much guys I've missed because of my friend-zone approach. Cute little Beatrice. The one that always gets to be patted on the head. Doghnut queen.That's what I am. Friendly Beatrice. I don't know how to flirt. I am scared of saying something stupid. So I am always nice..That's all. I am nice and friendly. you,Beatrice. At one moment,I just gathered into a little ball and watched the TV.

-Yaaaaah,,come here and tell me what is it!-

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair. I grabbed the first pancake that was on the top. It was hot as hell.

-Ouch!-I dropped the pancake on the floor.

-Look what ya did,Bibi!-She showed me the marmalade that was all over the floor.

-Sorry,i'll clean it up...-I grabbed a tissue and picked up the pancake and cleaned the marmalade.

-Now tell me,what is it?-She chewed her pancake and looked at me with interest.

-Oh,ummm..I had a dance competition with...Ga-Yun-I didn't want to tell her that I like him. Because nothing will happen between two of us and I will just be a fool.

-Oh,omo,how super-duper interesting Beatrice.-She stared at me with her sarcastic face,waiting for my respond.

-Well,I won.-I said and she just clapped and walked out of the room.

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND KINDA POINTLESS CHAPTER,BUT I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE.