A Daughter's Gift

A Daughter's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard seeing umma be like that. Seeing her preparations for Valentine's Day with appa going to waste... it was easy to see that she was hurt by hearing from the doctor that she couldn't go through with her plans until her injuries were healed. Injuries? Umma had something happen that I don't want to talk about. But the person that did it to her is dead once I see him. That bastard... breaking his promise not to bother umma or do anything to her. He'll rue that day that he did that and made a promise to DaraHae's piano prodigy youngest triplet princess daughter, Lee Eunmin.

I looked at the calendar and saw that it was almost Valentine's Day. I may not like Valentine's Day... well mostly because my own daughter, YoonJin, is my Valentine... no one else. But it's a special day for umma and appa. Not because it's the day of love... but every 14th of the month is their monthiversary since they were married on May 14. So it was only right that I help them make that day special. I would ask my siblings but each of them are overall busy with work or school.

As I walked into the living room and looked at all of my sheet music. "I could make them a song..." I mumbled. I sat at my piano and tried to get to work but I start thinking it isn't enough. It really isn't. This would be the first time they ever spend quality time together for a really long time. I don't want to make it little.

I went to my laptop and started to do some research. "I wonder if that restaurant is still in business..." I muttered. I couldn't remember the name because when I got my parents there, I was only three years old. I sighed softly and started searching again. After a few hours of searching, I found it. But it's going bankrupt and their final night is the night before Valentine's Day.

This is bad... this is really bad. It would have been the perfect place because it's the place they always gotten along more and gotten closer. It's the same way I got them to conceive HaeRa. I looked at the number and called them, hoping that they would fulfill this request.

"Yeobosayo?" a voice said.

"Hello! Umm... if you would do a special request for Valentine's Day..."

"I'm sorry, miss, but we're closing on the..."

"It's for Donghae and Dara. As in Donghae of Super Junior and Dara of 2NE1... they're my parents."

I then heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter