Chapter Ten

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

 

Days have passed since shopping and Kikwang was getting more annoyed .

 

“ When will you all stop coming over !? ” He yelled to the five guys who were sprawled all around his living room .

 

“ Till Hee - Jin leaves . ” Yoseob announced .

 

“ What !? That is in like twenty - four days !  "

 

“ Well , you'll be seeing us every day for twenty - four days then . ” HyunSeung smiled .

 

“ Ugh ! ”

 

“ Why ? Want to keep Hee - Jin to yourself ? “ JunHyung teased laughing a bit .

 

“ Whatever . ” He said walking up the stairs back into his room but not before stopping to check on Hee - Jin ; she was doing better , crying less , yelling less , and it was all because of them ; she finally had the comforting she needed . But the one thing that got on Kikwang’s nerves was the fact that she hung out more around them then him ; she opened up to them more as well .

 

“ Night . ” He said closing the door, but before he did he heard a little voice reply .

 

“ You too , Kikwang . ”

 

He smiled to himself closing the door .

 

“ Hee – Jin !!!! Wake up !!! ” Yoseob yelled jumping on her bed . The others soon came in .

 

She immediately woke up only to fall back asleep . The others laughed at the scene .

 

“ She sure is a heavy sleeper . ” DooJoon commented chuckling .

 

“ What happened ? ” Kikwang said coming into the room .

 

“ Oh , nothing . ” They all said laughing . He was annoyed now .

 

“ Well breakfast is ready . ” He said they all walked downstairs while he was going to try to wake her up .

 

“ Wake up . ” He said gently pushing her . She didn’t move or anything , he then came up with the though t. “ It worked before . ” He then pressed his lips against her cheek . After a minute after kissing her she woke up .

 

“Finally you are awake.” He commented acting annoyed.

 

“ Ugh , whatever . ” She said getting up and out of bed .

 

‘ How come she never remembers or feels it ? ’ He thought to himself following her down the stairs .

 

 

 

“ No games or anything but where is she ? ”

 

“ I honestly don’t know . ” He lied to her .

 

“ Poor daughter , her body is probably lying somewhere ; rotting . ” She laughed , Kikwang tried to laugh along .