Because Of Cheese Cake

|Oneshot| Cheese Cake

Daehyun POV

Tik tok. Tik tok. Tik tok.

Aish, the clock’s sound is killing me.

Can you shut up? I can’t sleep.

After a few minutes trying to sleep, I sit up.

Why I can’t sleep? I, no, B.A.P have schedule tomorrow and I should be sleep by now.

“Arghh,” I groan in frustration. I look at other members, they’re sleeping peacefully.

Out of sudden, my stomach groans. Ah, I guess this is the reason I couldn’t sleep.

Quickly, I roll down from my bed and head toward kitchen. Guess what, there’s nothing that I can eat.

It looks like we haven’t shopping for groceries yet. I change my clothes and grab my jacket as I put hood on.

I decide to go out and search for nearest restaurant or shop or whatever place that I can eat.

Brushing myself with my hands as the night breeze is hitting me. It’s so cold out here man.

After a few minutes walking, I see a shop. Or more like a café.

Luckily it’s still open. Suddenly, I crave for cheesecake and I hope there’s some in that cafe.

I quick my pace and get into the café. The first thing I’ll search for is cheese cake of course.

My eyes sparkle looking at a slice of cheesecake. It size is about this size and only one left.

“That cheese cake please,” I said along with another voice while pointing to the cheesecake.

I turn to the person who wanted that cheesecake too.

She’s a girl and looking at me too.

The girl is pretty. She has pretty eyes, fair skin, long black hair and kissable lips.

Wait! Why I’m thinking about that?

Without any tolerance, I said “It’s mine”

She glares at me.

“No! It’s mine. I ordered it first,” she replied in harsh tone, narrowing her eyes.

Playing hard huh?  

For a moment, I forgot my identity as an idol. And thinking of that, did this girl doesn’t recognise me?

Hmm, maybe we’re still a rookie group. That’s why I guess. 

“No, I saw and ordered it first!” I stated firmly, moving my face closer to her with a mad expression.

“No! I saw it first,” she claimed, moves her face even closer to me.

Our faces are just about THIIIIISSSS far.

“Me!” I clarified.

“Me!” she insisted with eyes wide open.

I huff and turn to the worker.

“Is there any other cheesecake left?” I asked nicely, hoping there’s another cheesecake so that I don’t have to fight with this girl.

“I’m sorry sir. No cheesecake left except that. There’s only chocolate and vanilla flavour,” the worker stated.

I sigh.

What a worst night. I turn to that girl with a glare.

“You just ruin my night,” I said annoyingly, narrowing my eyes.

I decide to give up ‘cause the girl just made me lost my appetite.

“Just give her the cheesecake and I want a cup of hot chocolate please,” I said to the worker and pay for it.

I walk away and take a sit at a table near the wall. I’m staring blankly at my phone.

“I think I should buy some cheesecake tomorrow,” I murmured to myself, sighing disappointedly.

One of the workers comes and places my hot chocolate.

“Thank you,” I said and smile. I take a sip of my drink.

“Excuse me Mr,” a voice said. I turn my head and look up and I see that girl again.

“What do you want?” I said, a bit harsh. I see she takes a deep breath before speak.

“Hmm, do you want if I share half of the cheese cake with you?” she asked, holding two small plates with cheesecakes on it.

I want to say yes, but thinking of the argument between us just now makes me want to reject it.

“Why should I take your cheese cake?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“Because you love cheese cake,” she replied, smiling sweetly to me.

Dup dap. Dup dap. Her smile just make my heart skips a beat. 

“What make you think that I love cheesecake?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

“Well, firstly the way you fight for this cheesecake earlier. Secondly, I know who you are, Jung Daehyun and the fact that you love cheesecake,” she answered, smirking at me.  

My eyes widen, shock of course. So, she knew me.

“So, do you want this cheesecake or not?” she asked. “If you still don’t want, I can’t force you.”

I clear my throat. My stomach groans again. Oh stomach, why now?

I heard chuckles. She’s laughing at me. Urgh.

“I guess you need to eat some.”

“Just sit,” I finally said, pointing to a seat opposite. The girl places the plates on the table before sitting.

“Do I need to pay for this half cheesecake?” I hesitantly asked, ready to take out my wallet.

“Aish, no need Daehyun-ssi. Consider it as my treat.”

She smiles. Well, she has a nice smile.

“Okay, I’ll treat you back if I meet you again. Thank you by the way.”

“asdsfsgjgkl,” she mumbled something that I can’t hear it.

“I’m sorry. What did you say?”

“Ah, nothing. Can we eat the cheesecake now? I’m hungry already.”

She flashes a smile.

“Okay.”

I smile back. While eating, I’m curious about something.

“Can I ask you something?” She nods and raises an eyebrow.

“Are you a BABY? I mean, fan of B.A.P because you don’t look like one.”

“Absolutely yes. I’m not your fan.”

“But, how do you know us? You know, B.A.P is still a rookie group,” I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

“Uh, my friend is fan of yours. Every day she would keep babbling about your group to me. How handsome you’re. How great you’re. How’s your dorkiness attract her. She even showed your group pictures to me. I’m not so into K-pop but being her good friend, I decide to be a good listener. Well, now I know a bit about your group and you too. You’re her bias after all. Now I can see why she likes you so much. You’re handsomer in person,” she explained, taking a mouthful of her cheese cake.

I blush at her simply compliment.

“Thank you.” I thanked her for the compliment shyly.

I notice that there’s some icing stick at a side of her lips.

“Hmm, there’s some icing there,” I said to her, pointing to it.

Quickly, she tries to remove it but to no avail.

“Let me clean it…” I brush my thumb to her lips as I clean up the icing.

I pull my thumb away.

“It’s gone already.” I can see she’s blushing.

Aww, she’s cute.  

Meanwhile, the girl’s heart is beating like crazy because of Daehyun’s gesture.

“T-Thank y-you,” she stuttered cutely, lowering her head, hiding her red face.

I chuckle. Somehow, I feel like we’re getting closer already.

We continue to chit chat until….

“Are you sleepy?” I asked as I see her yawning a few times.

“Kind of.” She yawns again.

I take a glance of my watch. It shows 2am.

“We should head home now. It’s late already and I got schedule tomorrow.”

Both of us get up and get out from the café.

“Should I send you to home?” She shakes her head.

“No need. My house is not far from here,” she said, pointing to opposite way from my way.

“Ah, be careful then. It’s quite dangerous for girl like you to wander around here at this time,” I sternly reminded her.

“Ne. Thank you for the advice Daehyun-ssi.”

I think I’m forgetting something. Hmm, what is it? Aish, just ignore it.

“Annyeong!” we bid goodbye.

I hope I’ll meet….wait! What’s her name? Omona! I didn’t even bother to ask?

I mentally face-palms.

I turn around and search for her. Unfortunately, she’s gone already.

I groan in frustration.

Why I didn’t ask her name?

Aish. Pabo me.

I go home with thousands disappointment.

After that night, I never meet her again.

NEVER.

I even go out every night to that café, wander around the place, just to find her.

But I never see her around. Some more, I wait for her to come to our fan meeting.

Who knows she might come. It’s quite hard to search for her because I don’t know her name.

I always smile like an idiot when remembering back the argument between us.

I find that she’s kind of cute.

I hope I can meet her again because I already like her.

Yes, I like her even we just met once.

 

 A few months later

“Daehyunnie! Don’t forget your cheesecake!” Youngjae reminded me.

Ah, we’re shopping for groceries right now.

Yeah, Youngjae always reminding me to take my favourite cheesecake because I tend to forget it and when we’re home I would non-stop nagging about not buying cheesecake.

I quickly go to bakery site. My eyes sparkle looking at those cheesecakes.

Out of all cheesecakes, I decide to choose this.

“This one please,” I said to a worker, and again along with another voice.

Aish, again?  I turn my head to that voice’s owner.

“Daehyun-ssi!” she exclaimed. Yes, it’s her. I meet her again.

Is this we call as fate?

“Hi! Glad to meet you again.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“Hmm, by the way, what’s your name? I even didn’t ask you before,” I said, scratching my head.

She chuckles.

“My name is Park Hae Ri,” she replied and flashes a dazzling smile.

“Ah, Park Hae Ri. Such a nice name you got.”

She blushes.

“Thank you. Do you still want that cheesecake?” she asked, pointing to the cheesecake that I wanted.

“Ah, it’s okay. You can take that. I’ll choose others.” I smile.

“Okay then.”

After wrapping our cheesecakes, I introduce her to my members.

“So, Hae Ri is the girl that you told before?” Himchan said. I nod.

“You told them about me?” Hae Ri asked, furrows her eyebrows.

“Yeah, Daehyun hyung kept telling us about you,” Zelo said.

“He said you’re pretty and it’s true!” Jongup claimed.

Hae Ri blushes.

 

Because of cheesecake, I argued with her.

Because of cheesecake, I got to know her.

Because of cheesecake, I could chat with her comfortably.

Because of cheesecake, I met her again.

Because of cheesecake, she’s now my official girlfriend.

I’m glad that I love cheesecake.


I think, it's ending is kinda lame. And my writing skill is quite....urgh idk. thanks for reading. i appreciate it.