Bubbles 2

The Far Away Island

 

"Little dolphins?? Do I look little to you? I'm already 17 years old. I've matured!" shouted the dolphin with its cute voice. "Wowowow.... chill, dude! No, lah. It's just you look too cute. What's your name? And, what's your gender actually?" asked Eun Sung, calmly.
 
          "My name is Fune and I'm a male. A matured male. Why? Now you like me?" asked the blue dolphin with a-dolphin-trying-to-be-flirty voice. "Whatever. Emm... Do you know, where can I meet with the guard which guards the entrance to Marinars?" asked Eun Sung anxiously. "Well.. You are now in front of the guard!" announced Fune.
        
        "Oh! I don't realised... So you're the guard?" asked Eun Sung nervously. "How many times should I tell you that you are in front of 'the guard which guards the entrance to Marinars'?" said the dolphin with angry tone. His blue face was starting to be purple. Angry dolphins can be VERY dangerous. "Ooookaaaaaaaayyyyy... Can I start auditioning now?" said Eun Sung while pouting.
           
         "Your cute face is nothing to compare with my face" mumbled Fune. "What did you say??" asked Eun Sung eventhough she heard clearly what Fune just said. "Nothing. You can go there and get ready. When I say 'shijak' and then you start. Clear?" explained Fune. Once Eun Sung went to the centre of the hall, Fune shouted 'SHIJAK!'. And then, the palace become dark and suddenly the place where she is standing rises up and become a stage. It was like a real concert. The stage really resembles a stage in the Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands, Malaysia. The prop was amazing. It was like very... wow! How can she say more?
          "Okay. You may choose one of the conditions," said Fune in a very very very manly voice. 
 
           "I choose Sing & Dance. I want to sing T-ARA's Why Are You Being Like This/ Waeroni," said Eun Sung confidently. Once Fune nodded, the stage became like a party and Eun Sung's clothes also became like Ji Yeon in the music video. The music started and Eun Sung started to dance and of course, sing. There were also backup dancers. Fune was so into the song until he didn't realised that he was singing and DANCING. Can you all believe it? Believe it or not? Believe it! And the song ends.
 
"Emmm... actually. There is some thing that every human must do. But we didn't wrie it on the notice board. You must create a cheer in 10 minutes," said Fune. Eun Sung nodded and think for a while and then she said "I'm ready," and she starts to clap her hands and chanted.
 
H-O-T-T-O-G-O
Say Hot, Hot, Hot to go
Say Fight, Fight, Fight to go
Say Win, Win, Win to go
Say Hot, Say Fight, Say Win to go
 
Eun Sung ends the cheer with a cute pose. Fune literally hit his desk to form a melody. How can I say? The melody is cool. Fune suddenly giggled. Eun Sung looked at him WEIRDLY. "Nothing! Nothing. Just the look at your face makes me laugh." Eun Sung was slightly confused.
 
"Okay, the result is.... Ahn Eun Sung can enter the Marinars. You may enter the Water Shoppe," declared Fune.
 
"Yeay!! Say hot, say win, say fight to go!" again Eun Sung cheered.
Then Eun Sung and Fune entered the Marinars. Eun Sung was  amazed by the way the undersea is 'decorated'. But, suddenly, she couldn't breathe. And her feet couldn't move anymore. Fune who watched what happened, dragged Eun Sung into the water Shoppe. It took a while before Eun Sung came back to normal.
 
"Thank God! Now you're normal," sighed Fune.
"Welcome to the Water Shoppe. How can I help you Marnians?" asked a voice. Fune and Eun Sung was so surprised that the ducked their head and crouched on the floor.
 
"Wowowow!! Don't afraid. I don't eat Marnians, I eat weeds," said the voice. "Fune, can we get up?" asked Eun Sung because they've crouched on the floor too long.
 
After they've stand up without terror, the voice again said," Hello. My name is Boice. I'm the salesgirl in this shop. So, may I help you?"
 
"Emm.. I want to buy her a breath helper and the pearls to walk" said Fune.
 
" Okay, just wait for a while," said Boice.
 
A few seconds passed and 'ting!' A box appeared in front of them. Fune opened the box and give two things to Eun Sung. First one pair of earrings. Second, a two feet bracelet of pearls.
 
"What are these for?" asked Eun Sung.
 
"These earrings are for breathing and the bracelets are for you to walk. Put it on quickly, then we can go to a beautiful place," said Fune. Eun Sung grinned and put the things on as fast as she could.
 
As soon as she wore it, the things change its colour. the colour matches with eun Sung clothes. Eun Sung mouthed 'Wow!' and giggled.
 
Fune walked towards the exit and Eun Sung followed. "Don't you have to pay for it?" asked Eun Sung. "Nope, because here, everything is free except talents." Eun Sung nodded and quickly followed Fune. After about half an hour journey, they arrived in front of a 'house'. The 'house' was shaped like a cat.
 
"Miss Eun Sung. You may stay here as long as you want. And youknow what? The house is shaped like a cat because you like cats, don't you?"
"Yes, I LOVE cats.."
 
"We also have cats here. But flying cats," said Fune. Eun Sung giggled then she looked around the area. Then she saw a 'pink pumpkin' house. Eun Sung weirdly asked, " Why is the house shaped like a pumpkin? Does the owner loves pumpkin that much? And plus, it's pink!!"
 
"Oh, that house. It's Sungmin's house," said Fune. "Ohh.. Who is Sungmin?" asked Eun Sung.
 
"He is like a celebrity here.. One day you might meet him," said Fune.
"Okay..." said Eun Sung.