Welcome to Marinars

The Far Away Island

 

Once upon a time, a long time ago in an island. The Faraway Island. There lived many people. But there were also mermaids and mermen. This fan-fic is about a pop star with a merman. Is it a love story? Let's check it out.
 
 
          The pop star, Ahn Eun Sung, was very popular back then. She was the idol of everyone. Doesn't matter who it is, they will know Eun Sung or her stage name, E-Sung. But in the deep blue sea, a mermain named Sungmin has a, not literally, conservative mind. Because he doesn't know who-in-the-world is Eun Sung. All he knows are H.O.T, S.E.S, Baby V.O.X, and 'many' more.
 
          But the merman appearence is awesome. He has a cute face with fox's eyes. His body is tough and slender. His voice is amazing. Even the bubbles in the sea love his voice. He also can 'dance' in merman's version. Oh, did I tell you that mermen and mermaids can be human? But, of course there are conditions and terms.
 
The Condition Of Becoming Human <3
 
1. You must give 1/2 of your wealth to the Orphuns and another 1/4 to the converter machine. You can only keep 1/4 of your wealth.
 
2. You can only bring a close of clothes. (This one is weird but mermaids and mermen do have many closets)
 
3. You must give a sacrifice to the converter machine. Like a show, money, clothes or whatever you have.
 
4. When you are a human, some abilities in you might disappeared.
 
5. You can only date or marry a human in human's world.
 
6. Not to forgot, you will return to your old self once you entered a bath tub, pool or sea. But only for a while.
 
7. Once you are human, you cannot change back to your old self. And, because of some changes in your appearance, your family or friends or whoever who knows you, might not recognize you.
 
                                                                                        Written by,
                                                                                           Orphins
                                                                             THE HEAD OF ORPHUNS
 
            That's all. Okay, back to Sungmin. His perfection is very perfect. He has everything except that his mind is a bit older than himself. He is 25 years old while his mind is 56 years old. 
 
          Eun Sung was thrilled by the fact that there are another creatures besides animals and humans in The Faraway Island. She went to the beach after she heard the rumours. She walked calmly by the beach and suddenly a meraid appeared, "Oh My GODDD!!!! Isn't it Eun Sung, the pop star???" shouted the mermaid. Eun Sung just laughed by the way the mermaid 'greeted' her. "Oh, yes. I'm THE Eun Sung. You know me too?" asked Eun Sung. The mermaid replied, "Duhhh, of course. Your top song, Sweet Love, really makes me want to dance. And the ballad song which you sang with Shine Boys.... really touches my heart," .
 
          "Oh, I don't know that even mermaids know my songs. Emmm... Do all your friends know me?" asked Eun Sung. "Of course they do. But, a merman named Sungmin is very a LOSER. He didn't know anything about KPOP World. The latest he knows is Super Junior '05. Isn't he a total loser??" sighed the mermaid.
 
          Eun Sung just rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah! I forgot! What is your name?" asked Eun Sung. "My name is Aquacia. A-Ku-Wa-Sha. That's the right pronounciation. You can just call me Cia," replied the mermaid. "Okay!! By the way, can I ask you something??" asked Eun Sung.
 
          Cia nodded her head and Eun Sung asked, "Can human enter your world? I mean, mermaids and mermen's world?"
 
          "You can. But, you have to give something to the guard. And, you have to buy special 'things' to let you breathe and 'walks' in water. Understand?" the mermaid explained. Eun Sung nodded and suddenly shouted "Let's go!". "Where to?" asked Cia. "To your world!"
 
 
***
 
They entered the deep blue sea and swam until they saw the guard's palace. Then, Eun Sung saw a noticeboard written:
 
TO GO IN FOR HUMANS
 
1. Sing & Dance
 
 
2. Magic show
 
3. Many wables (the money currency of Marinars)
 
 
4. Recite a poem about Marinars.
 
If you can pass one of this condition, then you may enter and go to Water Shoppe. Thank You.
 
          "Oh... Is this the 'something'??" asked Eun Sung. "Yeah.. But it changes as time flies," explained Cia. "Let me try..." whispered Eun Sung as she walked into the palace.
 
          "Hello! Anybody here?" said Eun Sung as she entered the palace. "Of course there is somebody here. May I help you, miss?" replied a very cute voice. Eun Sung searched the voice but she could only find a LIGHT BLUE dolphin. "You don't have to pretend as if I'm invisible to your eyes, human. I'm right in front of you right now. But, wait! Why are your face is very familiar? You have the same face as E-Sung, the pop star. Oh, but. It is VERY impossible for her to be here," said the dolphin.
 
           "Well, I am her. My name is Ahn Eun Sung. Nice to meet you, little dolphin."