MeetingThem

The Butler

IU's POV

i woke up at unnie's room (seohyun of course). i dreamt about meeting exo... wait i will !! yeah now i just remember that yesterday Taemin oppa promise me that i'll meet Exo for 'proofs'. OMGOMG !!! i'm so excited. YAH ! it's still 5 in the morning. there are times to change clothes and get ready for meet my... IDOLs!! yay !! i get up, i kiss Kyu oppa's forehear and Seohyun unnie's then i said goodbye and leave.

"i can't believe that i'm going to meet Exo !! OMG ! Taemin oppa make me so excited like this and it is better not another Lie from him !" i told to my self.

"Taxi !!" i called out for Taxi driving from not far..

i'm home now. i start to cleaning my own and then chang clothes and then i put on some b.b cream cause i look so pale cause of the uncomfortable couch just now. no lipstick, no eyeshadows, no anything. i don't like make up not that i can't do make up but i don't like my face being put some make up. oh oy ! my phone's vibrating !!

"yoboseoo ~" i said excitedly

"it's Taemin oppa ~"

"ohh oppaa... and .. your promise 'bout Exo ~ it's not a lie isn't it ? you're awake already ? it's 6 in the morning."

"yeah of course. and to tell you that it isn't a lie ! the 3 got agreed and they'll be there. for some other member they are enjoying their vacation, sorr-"

"it's oke, at least Baekhyun-ssi, Sehun-ssi, and Luhan-ssi, my bias, come."

"oke, i'll get you at 7am bye.."

"bye.. thankyou" i hang up.

oh my godd !! am i dreaming !? pinch me noww !!! me , just an ordinary fan.. will meet up with my IDOL ! oh my god i'm such a Lucky Fan ! and not telling you this but.... i am ... the friend.. of... Lee Taemin of SHINee, the popular Asian BoyBand ! Kim Taeyeon and Seo Joohyun of Girls' Genertaion the Kpop Queen as my step-sisters ! and follow with DBSK's Shim Changmin and Leeteuk of SuperJunior !! OMG .. kill me now ~~ but, umma and appa are too careless and they doesn't care about their own child FAME .

ah !! finally it's 7am !! yes ! i walkout to the FamMansion's gate. and i see Taemin oppa leaning beside his car. he looks handsome. that's why he always wear hat and shades for avoiding his crazy fans. now i realize How famous SHINee is after i surf the internet

"kajja"

"since when oppa starting to use Korean ? haha kiddin' kajja" i went into oppa's car

"we will be there in 15 minutes. you relize that you should talk in Korean when you meet them right ?" oppa ask me.

"wll yeah hello i know that of course ~-_- i'm not that stupid -_-" we're now in his car. then his phone vibrate with a Dream Girl ringtone. yeah i know right ? i notice that when i was surfing the internet earlier hahahah i'm such a crazy fans ^-^v

"yobosseo ? baekhyun-hyung ? sup? ohh yeah, sorry, you can order first if you waited too long ~. oh yeah.. bye ~ see you later hyung, yup bye"

"excuse me" i said 

"wha~t!?" 

"hyung ? really ?" hyung ? huh ? he said hyung to baekhyun-ssi ?

"yeah, why? he's older than me"    huhh ??? what ?

"what ? hahaha you've must been mistaken" i said inbelieve calmly

"well, he's a 92's kid, i'm 93's, so... if you must know that.. he is older . i bet you can do math , right ?" he sounds like teasing me -_-

"uhh whatever. your face seems older than him !" i said in respond to refuse the fact

"hey !! i'm cuter ! and i'm the popular 'cutest maknae among the all' , even Sehun cannot defeat me !"

"well, if Kyuhyun oppa didn't resign from SuperJunior when he was in a accident long time ago. i'm sure that he's the cutest !

"what ? he's part of Super Junior that i've been heard about ? owh no wonder .."

"yea ! and i bet i he can beat you !" i give him a merong

"yah ! i'm the cutest and that's final" he said like he's mad or something. and you know that it is a fake -_-

"whatever .... but Sehun is the cutest in my eye" i said , mumbling the last sentence, he almost couldn't hear! haha

"what ? what did you said ?" 

"n-n-nothing ?"

"i thought i hear you mumbling 'bout Sehun ? if him, he's one of my dongsaengs"

"no, i just admire him because he's my Idol. not as Love. and i don't care if he's a dongsaeng or whatever" i said in laziness

"yah ! whatever. you don't know what you feel 'till you meet them, or... someone!"

"i'm not discusting this please -_-, don't you see ? i'm an ordinary girl, and he's, h-he's a worldwide Idol. i'm nothing compare to him " i said , bringing my-self down"

 

Taemin's POV

"yah ! whatever. you don't know what you feel 'till you meet them, or... someone!"

"i'm not discusting this please ---, don't you see ? i'm an ordinary girl, and he's, h-he's a worldwide idol, i'm nothing compare to him " i said , bringing my-self down"
welll................ am i a jerk for being all-superstar-idol infront of her ? urghh -_- everything i do seems wrong ._.

"Eunji ..." i told her calmly

"what !?" she said harshly

"true love do not compare their sociality/popularity/ weather you're rich/poor, beauty/ugly, geek,nerd/queeka/kingka, or whatever. true loves comes from their own and doesn't care about their own background."   i said that. well, she stay silent -_- (Author's Note : i'm not good at arranging quotes/something, bu you know wht i mean :D)

"t-t-thanks.. taemin oppa" i think she's sadder now .. urghh -____-

"oke ! ha ! we're arrive ! let's go ! quickly ! i don't wanna get them waiting so long ! kajja kajja!"

"hey ! isn't that me who's in a hurry ? why it's you ?" she said in confusness 

"yaa ! whatever !" we're running to the cafe. well........... i'm impress with Sans-Fansisco. they do have a big and luxorious cafe in the side of country .. kekekeke

--@theCafe--

This Font means they talk in Korean

"HYUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shout but not too loud to Baekhyun-hyung. well, it's a bit akward calling him hyung because he's my Dongsaeng afterall.

"Taemin ! " i sitdown across the boys(Luhan-Baekhyun-Sehun). then the three of them catch some girl who's standing beside me. well, i'm quite impressive too, with Eunji here. she dress cassually but not tacky.

 

Author's POV

This Font means they talk in Korean

"so this is the girl that you're talking 'bout , yesterday?" baekhyun ask, with a gentle voice.

"yeah, i-"

"she's pretty" baekhyun cutted. Taemin seems annoyed with his hyung here. the three of them smile to Eunji, while Eunji is sooo nervous to look at them cause, it's like a dream for her

"taemin, can you introduce her to us ? i see that she's, not too talkative" Luhan said politely. it's more to a 'Nervous' than 'Talkative'

"u-uh, yeah, right. everyone, this is LeeEunji, lil-step sister of Seohyun and maybe Taeyeon, friend of mine, Leeteuk hyung, and Changmin hyung" Eunji didn't bother to look at them but to stay nervous but smile and looking to the ground

"ohh, i see, nice to meet you Eunji, you can call me oppa .." Baekhyun said with an eye-smile the he stands up, offering his hand to be shake with Eunji

"u-uh y-y-yeah, b-b-baekhyun o-p-ppa" Eunji stand up, shake his hand and stuttering, nervous and shy

"i'm luhan, nice to meet you" he stands offering his hand to be shake.

"me too," *well, if for me ... it's not nice to meet you but its too WONDERFUL !!* she thought than shake his hand still standing up

"you can call me oppa too " luhan said cutely.  

"oke, luhan o-pp-a"  *why is sehun op- i mean why is sehun doesn't want to greet me ? ahh.. this is the worse day ever TT.TT* she thought ....... but Suddenly .....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hi, i'm Sehun .." he stands up then offering his hand...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


short update........ i know right ??? but is it oke if EXO appears in this story ?? well, i hate silent readers so please tell me something huhuuu TT.TT. 

BUT REMEMBER THAT I'M NOT IU-EXO SHIPPERS. AND I DON'T SHIP ANY OF EXO MEMBERS WITH OTHER GIRLS ! BUT YOU CAN CONSIDER IU IS YOU ^^.V   LIKE I DID KEKEKE

 

but.. i SHIP HUNHAN!! HAHAAH bonus Hunhan GIF .. ^^.V

 

 

-GL