MyungHee & Seungri (IMAGINE)

Big Bang Imagines!

MyungHee are waiting for your boyfriend at the park.. But, her boyfriend always come late.. MyungHee have waiting for him about 1 hour.. Then, her boyfriend call her  and say that he can't come cause, he married on that day.. Then MyungHee cry and she go from the park.. Suddenly, Seungri call MyungHee from far.. And she look at him.. 

MyungHee: Oppa! *hug seungri*
Seungri: Why are you crying? 
MyungHee: I'm just break up with my boyfriend.. 
Seungri: awww..Don't be say.. I'm here with you.. Actually, I'm just want to tell you something..
MyungHee: What is it?
Seungri: I love you..
MyungHee: Is this joking?
Seungri: No.. This is not joking.. 
MyungHee: Awwwwww..Actually i wanna tell you something.. I'm in love with you since we meet 4 years ago. and now i would like to say that I love you too Seungri!
Seungri: awww..really? We had the same feeling.. Since we've meet, i always keep thinking and thinking about you.. And now, i wanna ask you..*take out one box that contains ring* Will you be my girlfriend?
MyungHee:Awwwww... *cry* Yes I do!! *hug him*
Seungri:Awww baby,please don't cry.. I'm happy to hear it.. Finally my dream come true!! Thank you baby!!! From now, you're mine and i'm yours.. nobody can distrub our relationship.. I will LOVE you till whenever.. you're my sunshine. I LOVE YOU!! *hug and kiss you softly*
MyungHee: Awwwwww...So sweet... *hug him back*

-The End-