It's just me

Happiness and it's limitations
He sat in the back where he had always been. Alone and quite knowing nobody would be coming to talk to him. He couldn't blame them he did this himself; he caused himself to be hated, to be misunderstood, to be alone. But he would rather have it this way then to watch it be another person. This was his happiness. His happiness with limitations. The limitation of not being able to be with others, of being misunderstood, of watching the people around him enjoy the company of others. He watches his class mates talk and laugh acting as if there will be no tomorrow. He watches them hug and hold one another. He watches all of them and what they all do. He watches each of them smile and jump with joy. He watches all of them. He wishes he could do the same but would hate himself for being so selfish. Hate himself for letting another person go through what he is right of him. He'll hate himself; he just will. Because he know how it feels to be alone to watch and want but never get. He knows the feeling all to well. So he'll just watch. He'll just smile and feel happy from the distance he's at. He'll just live with the happiness he has and it's limitation.