So we meet

finding love

Hyemi pov

i just got off I was so happy I went out and dropped my bags and breathed in the fresh Seoul air . I smiled and saw sandeul and ran up to his car ." yay did u miss you're Noona I bet u did " I said . He chuckled and rolled his eyes ." yah don't flatter your self and I did " he said and I pinched his cheeks . " ahh that's my cousin haha so let's go to ure house " I said and opened his trunk to put my bags in . " so u know my friends love with me and i you have to share a room with somebody but it's ok he's a good guy I mean I trust him " he said * I never ever shared a room with a guy my parents never even would let me stand next to one but sandeul said he was a good guy * I thought . "oh ok I guess" I said and I saw his house it was small but cute it was brown . Sandeul took my bags as i rushed into the room there was a small living room , a kitchen that had a dining table at it . Then sandeul took me to the room it was nice . big with two beds thank god and a desk i put my bags near a bed . '' noona this is youre bed is it too small'' he asked me and i shook my head . '' no just perfect wow its comfy '' i said and sat on the bed it felt so warm and fluffy i was happy at my oher house i slept on the floor because there wasnt any beds so i hated it my back still aches . '' ok well ill go prepare dinner and you can watch  t.v or just unpack'' then he left and i just started unpacking but i looked at the guys stuff and at the pics i didnt know which one he was but ill soon know .

Jinyoung pov

i walked the girl home she wanted to do it again no way it was a night mare i mean she was nice its just shes not my type but jow about if i end up lonely and no one will love me well its better than her . i walked to my house and saw sandeul ah was there he seemed to be cooking . '' hey sandeul ah im going to my room '' i said but he looked at me '' no no my cousins in there i want us to be together when we meet oh wheres baro, cnu and channie'' he said but i ignored him and went to my room i opened the door . '' oh hello im kim hyemi '' she was pretty and looked cute. '' hello in jung jiynoung im youre cousins best friend '' i said nervously. '' oh im sorry if i made the room messy its just im unpacking a little '' she said her voice was so soft and delicate soundly like an angel . why did i havw to be her roommate not that i dont like her its just she was too shy i dont like so shy girls i like grls who are shy but who can bold . then i heard foot steps and grabbed a book and jumpedon my bed. '' yah hyung i told u not to meet her yet'' i ignored him again and luckly channie guys saved me . '' hey im gongchan but u can call me chanie if u want wow noonas pretty'' he said but i just rolled my eyes and went to the livivng room then i bumped into cnu hyung. '' hey is the new girl here i heard shes cute as channie texted me wow ure lucky to have her '' i nodded and he rushed upstairs . whats with this girl i thought sandeul said she was shy but to me she looks more outgoing and weird or a total freak i dont know and why would i care . i was getting so hungry hmmm... what did sandeul ah cook . i was about to open the pot but i heard someone singing to a tune . i peeked out the living room and saw hyemi again she was listening to music and she jumped when she saw me . '' um sorry '' she said '' wow i thought u were going to help make the house quiet but to me its just youre making it more annoying '' i said and left.

hyemi pov

wow hes surely nice and i have to share a room with him why couldnt sandeul just share a room with me i mean were more close and he trust me to sleeping the same room with a boy. i sighed and went out i never been here in a long time i looked around it was perfect the sun was shining and it wasnt to hot or cold .just then i realized i have to be starting school with sandeul guys in a month i woder how people are going to react to a new girl i hope they are nice like sandeul ah said . i walked more and found a cute park where young kids were playing happily and te flowers were nice since it was summer i decided to find a boy to like before school . i walked even more then it got dark didnt know where i was going then it was a dead end . then a group of guys came near me . '' so who do we got here u look young'' a said while apporaching me i hit the wall .

jinyoung pov

hmm someones calling sandeul i answered it but i never hear anyhing just a girl screaming . i wondered and looked at the caller id it was hyemi what could have she been screaming about she did wonder away. i grabbe my coat and ran outside the door . i saw a park only little kids were there going home '' um excuse me did u see a girl thats like young walking past here'' i asked one of the kids mom . ''yup she went that way'' she pointed to the direction and i bowed and ran i kept going til the sidewalk ended i heard screaming again and looked i saw a group of guys . the  i saw hyemi and ran over . '' who are u '' the guy asked me '' who are u '' i said and apporached him .'' i asked u first u seem like u think ure so tough '' he said i took hyemi by the arm and threw her on my back and ran of course they ran after us but i hid at a building and covered hyemis mouth then when i saw them leave she hit my hands back . '' yah what were u thinking going walking by youreself u couldhave gotten or kidnapped '' i yelled at her . '' well todays my first day back and i wanted to go out and remind myslef of korea again '' she said . i sighed and walked away and she ran  by m side '' thank u '' she said '' well i dont care sandeul told me towatch out for u . '' oh well thanks for caring for me '' she said '' im not caring for u i dont like u and i dont want to be youre friend or anything to u '' i sad meanly . ''oh '' was all she could say .'' im sorry if im burdening u '' she said '' why cant u go back where u came from i mean not to be rude but to me u dont fit in '' i said '' fine i will goback since only u dont like me andu are being rude '' she said i felt guilty inside its just i dont want to fall in love again . we walked more and more and it was silemt . '' im sorry if u think im rude its just i had a girlfriend and she broke my heart so i decided to hate girls so i dont fall in love with them '' i said apologetically . she nodded and we went in they were eatin and we joined .

gongchan pov

hyung and hyemi seem close now but i dont he would like her she looks different jinyoung likes someone not new not fresh at all thats why he dated the mean old chohee . i giggled a little bit saying that . '' yah hyung do u think we should put youre cousin and hyung together '' i asked . '' no way i would never let my cousin date  my best friend never '' he said but i ignored it im going to some how make jinyoung like hyemi then after ill make hyemi like hyung that could be hard but i did get chohee and jinyoung together which i regretted .