First Meeting

Yulsic Panic!

 

Jessica’s POV
 
“Ugh I’m so tired! I should have slept more last night...” I mumbled to myself. Hi, I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Please call me Jessica. JUST Jessica. Anyway, I’m on my way to SM High, an all girls school. It's supposed to be one of the best schools in South Korea. “I wonder how far I am from the school.....” I thought. I saw this wonderful view of a school on a large hill. “Hey, isn’t SM High on a large hill?” I asked myself. “OH !! That’s SM High!! !! Pabo-Jessica! Why didn’t you take a bus or a cab?!” I yelled at myself. I began running towards the hill. 
 
~Half an hour later~
 
I finally arrived at the gates to the school. It’s so beautiful. The uniforms are amazing! There are pink ones, white ones and black ones. These really are amazing uniforms! And to think I am going to wear one! Kyaaaaaa!~ Wait why am I running past the entrance? “WOAH!!!” I yell as I tumble down the hill and stop face first into a soft patch of grass. “Owowowowowowow~” I spoke as I dusted off myself and rubbed my . “Jeez, I’m such a dumbo. Who runs off a cliff? Me. Thats who! I sighed as I began wandering around. “How do I get out of here?” I asked no one. I came across to a small lake. The landscape was amazing. Something that would be in a wonderful painting. My thoughts stopped when I saw the most beautiful being I have ever seen in my life. She, yes she, was a tall, tanned, black haired goddess. My body began to move on its own when I sudden tripped over a small ditch in the ground. I braced myself for the fall. But it never happened. I opened my eyes to see her face so close to mine. She broke my fall. I quickly got up and dusted myself off for the second time in 10 minutes. She also got up. “Are you ok?” She asked. Her voice was so hypnotic and husky. “Y-Y-Yes. T-T-Thank you.” I stuttered. She looked at me. “Don’t stutter. It makes you sound like an idiot.” she said. Wow... Why the cold shoulder? “Right. Sorry.” I said. I saw her hand move. I looked at her. She was holding a small keychain. It was my keychain. It must have fallen off my bag. “I believe this is yours?” She said as she handed it to me. “Oh, Thank you.” I said. I went in to collect what was mine. When our hands met. I looked in her eyes. They were darker than before and had a gleam to them that made me shiver. She began to close the distance between us. I couldn’t move. My brain was yelling move. My body on the other hand stayed in place like a statue. I saw her close in for. For. FOR A KISS? What?! STOP STOP STOP!!! Damn you body for nit listening to me. She is so close to me. ( I feel so close to you right now! XD Sorry had to do it) She’s going to kiss me... Holy ! I-I-I-I! *insert random internal spasm here* Ok. Calm down. Just.... Calm.... Down.........
 
*THUD*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, how was it~?
for those who have read this already, I'll update real soon!
Dont forget to comment!!
 
PAI PAI~~
OuO/