Chapter 1

Juliette [줄이엩테] - New Girlband group - [APPLY CLOSE]

 

Chapter 1 – First Meeting

Lee Jihye, the leader of the group, still acts shyly in front of the other member. Since, she still doesn’t know each member personality yet. But two of the member, Lee Rimrae and Kim Chaera have been talking with their own. Well, they have known each other before they’re debut in this group.

“Okay, you will go to your dorm first… And you can choose your own room. Okay? I will choose the rest.” Everybody nod after Lee Han Gook finished talking. They filled in the form really fast then they give it to Han Gook.

Lee Han Gook, their young manager, asks them to pick all of their clothes that they brought to here. All of them, I meant the trainees, they were all bring all of their things to the audition building.

Han Gook leads them to their car… Well, it is Juliette car. Actually, Juliette has 2 car for sure. One car for the member and the manager. And one car, is for their luggage. Like their own make up, their hair stylish… Well, since they’re a new girl band, they still have no hair stylish and personal assistant.

Han Gook stops at the receptionist desk and asks the receptionist about Juliette’s new car. She gives him the key and He starts to look for their car. He sees a black Van on the lobby. “It must be our car.” Thought him. He gets into the car by pressing one of the button in the key. The new juliette’s member are following him. They’re still thinking about their luggage when a new car came.

“It’s our car. Verque bought it for us. Our car is this Hyundai H1. And that car, I mean the Hyundai Santa Fe is for your entire daily luggage. Your own make up, hairstylisht will be in there. But now, since you’re still a newcomer, you still don’t have a personal hairstylisht. Verque will give you soon. So now, please leave your luggage here, except your personal bag. Our driver will pick them up and he will follow us to our dorm.” All of them just nod and leave their luggage there and get into their car. Ji Hye, the leader gets into the car first and sits on the last seat.While, the co-leader, Ji Hae, follows her and sits beside her. And the last seat is full. So, there’s only the middle left. Well, there’s a seat beside the driver seat.

KyungMi, their super hero addicts, gets into the car quickly since she doesn’t want to sit beside the driver. Chaera and Rimrae still outside the car. If Chaera sits on the middle seat, it means that Rimrae must to sit near the driver. And, Chaera starts to walk to the car and sits on the middle sits. Rimrae pouts when she realize that she has to seat on the front seat near the manager since, Han Gook is the one who will be their driver.

“I will always sit near that ert?” She walks into the car lazily and sits on the front seat. She closes the door.

“Well, annyeong. We shouldn’t be in formal language, should we? We will be bestfriend soon, right? Keurasseo, Naega Lee Ji Hye imnida. And, I will be your leader. I’ll try my best to treat all of you well. Please do tell me if I do something wrong. And, it’s really nice to meet you.” All of the member smile to her and try to bow with their head.

“Since our leader has been introduced herself, maybe it’s my turn now. I’m Yeo Ji Hae. It’s really nice to be in a group with all of you. I hope we can be bestfriend. And, I will try my best to treat all of you well since I’m the co-leader. Once again, it’s really nice to be in a group with all of you…” All of them is smiling to Ji Hae. Han Gook is still outside to help the driver to take all of their luggage in their car.

“So, it’s my turn now? I’m Song Kyung Mi. And, if we have been in our dorm, please respect my collection. Don’t you dare to touch my thingz. I mean, I love collecting like, super hero things. It’s okay if you just touch them, but please don’t break them…” The members are starting to laugh but Han Gook suddenly gets into the car and starts driving.

“Ji Hye, Ji Hae, and Kyung Mi unnie has introduced themselves, right? So, I think it’s my time now. Annyeong Haseyo, my name is Kim Chae Ra. I will try to treat all of the unnies well and I try to not make some mistakes.” Rimrae smiles and looks at Chae Ra. Well, the closest one in Juliette is Rimrae and Chaera, they even have been talked befor the audition.

“So, now is our magnae’s turn!” Ji Hye shouts it and giggles behind Rimrae.

“Oh, Hello, Annyeong haseyo, Ni Hao, Swasdikaap. Choneun Lee Rimrae imnida.I’m 18 years old. Choum peopgetsumida. And, unnies, please treat me well. I think I will be very naughty. But I’ll try to not.” Rimrae starts smile with her dead wink.

“Aigoo, you look like Tiffany unnie when you’re smiling! You have her eyes smile! Ah, how lucky!” Ji Hae is very excited behind Rimrae. Then, the situation becomes really weird. None of them tries to start a conversation. Then, someone’s phone is ringing. It’s 2PM – without you ringtone.

“Oh, Yeoboseyo?” It’s Rimrae’s phone. She immediately answer the phone as soon as she sees the phone number. Unknown.

“Ah! Rimrae-ssi!! How’s your day? Are you going to debut?” Rimrae suddenly smiles after she heard the caller’s voice.

“Yah! Taeminnie!! Did you change your phone number? I’m really fine. And, well…. YEAH!! I’M GOING TO DEBUT SOON! You will attend my debut party, won’t you?” Rimrae is just getting more excited when she shouts that she’s debuting.

“Well, yeah. I’m going to go there. And, I have a surprise for you!”

“Oh, cinchaeyo? Is it a present? Will I like it?” Rimrae starts to calm down as soon as she felt that the other one is really uncomfortable wih her.

“Maybe you can call it as a present. But, I’m really sure that you’ll like it.”

“Ah, I’m waiting for it. I’ll hang up now, taeminnie… Someone is calling me right now. Send me a messange!” Someone else is calling Rimrae. She’s smiling wider when she read the caller’s name.

“Ah, Swasdikaap Nichkhun-ssi.”

“Swasdikaap. Yah, Rimrae, I heard that you’re debuting. Is it true? Your brother is getting really freak here when I read Verque newest article.” Nichkhun is Rimrae bestfriend from Thailand. He is the one who asked Rimrae to join Verque entertainment.

“Oh, It has been out?”

“Neh. Congratulation. And-“

“Yah! LEE RIMRAE! Why didn’t you infrom your beloved oppa first? Do you know, I’m getting crazy now!! MY LOVELY RaeBaby is debuting in Juliette!” It’s Lee Junho. He is Rimrae’s older brother. He really loves Rimrae until dead even he’s just her foster brother.

“I have another important things to be thought of beside you, oppa. And oppa, I know you have to do rehearsal now. Just go. Call me if you’re finished. Annyeong!” Rimrae push the red button on her iPhone screen.

“You have some boy-friends” Han Gook suddenly talks to Rimrae.

“Oh, naega?” Rimrae ensure herself and looks at Han Gook for awhile.

“At least I’m not a ert who sneaked a peek when someone is changing her clothes.” Rimrae starts to and she’s waiting for his reaction. But, suddenly Ji Hae starts a conversation.

“Han Gook oppa… Do you have your own car?”

“Oh, You’re Yeo JiHae, aren’t you? Neh. I have…It’s Hyundai Genesis. Waeyo?”

“Oh, nothing oppa. Just asking. Is it still far away from our dorm?”

“Did you mean your real dorm? No. It’s about 10 minutes again. But, you have to stay in an apartment first since you still don’t have some furnishing for your room. Well, the dorm is just filled with the Living room, Dining Room, Bathroom, Closet, Kitchen, Gift Room, and Guest Room’s furniture. But it’s still empty for your each room. That’s why we have to go to your dorm. And you can choose your own room. The we will go to buy for your furniture while the other car is taking your luggage to the temporary dorm.”

“Neh, arasseo.” All of the member speaks together. They have been looked very compacted since their first meeting. But, will they still be like this after ther new life as Juliette’s member?