Teaser 1 - Someone revealed?

Juliette [줄이엩테] - New Girlband group - [APPLY CLOSE]

“Author’s POV”

          I enter the SM – Verque Training building. I go to the receptionist and ask for the training room for Juliette.

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Han Gook imnida. Would you tell me to the training room for the Juliette’s candidate?” I’m going to see the face that will be under my management.

“Let me see. Oh, Lee Han Gook? You will be their manager, right?”

“Neh.”

“Aigoo… You’re so young. The room is on the 6th floor. It’s only 2 rooms there, right? One of them is the training room. The other one is the place that they can take a rest…”

“Kamsahmnida…”

I take the lift there. 6th floor?

I wait the lift until reach the 6th floor. Oh, yes… There’s only 2 doors in here. I bet this one is the training room. I open the door and find only a girl there. She’s wearing a skinny jeans and, wait! She’s only wear a very tight tank top! It’s kinda a bit transparent! OMO

“Yah! You’re a ert!” She shouts it and I immediately close the door. It’s a wrong room! Aigoo, Hangook! What are you doing?! She might be the one who will be under your management! Yah!

I walk to the other door and open it. Oh, come on! There’s so many girls in here but the room is a bit smaller. I see the other door with a label. I read it, Audition Room. Ah, I should go there. Park Dae Sung ahjussi is waiting for me. I walk into that room and open that door. I immediately walk to Daesung ahjussi as soon as I see him.

“Ah, Hangook-ah… Why are you so late?”

“Silyehamnida, ahjussi. I took a bus. My sister borrowed my car.”

“Oh, right. I’ve been choose the 5 chosen girls to be debuted in Juliette.”

“Ah, cincha? Can I take a look at their profile?”

“Ah, you will be fall in love with one of them! Both of them are really pretty!”

“Aigoo, ahjussi… Can I read their profile?” Oh, I haven’t told you right? Park Daesung is my uncle. So, I’m a bit close to him.

“About the profile, I will give all of their profile to you, soon. But I can give you their photos.” He gives me some photo paper. I look at them. Aigoo, all of them are really pretty. And I see the last photo, wait… This girl is the one on the previous room! Wait, she will be under my management. Ah! This is a problem!

“and, this is the name list. Go introduce yourself to all of the candidates. I will give you the chosen girls profile as soon as I get out of this room.” I walk out of the room and walk to the waiting room.

“Can you give me some attention please?” All of them immediately become quiet and sit on the chair.

“Kamsahamnida. My name is Lee Han Gook. And I will be your manager. I mean the Juliette’s manager. I’m 23 years old and I’m 177 tall. And, I will read the rules for all of you. Please listen to me well and I’m not going to repeat it.”

“1. The chosen member will live in a dorm. The company has been buy you a dorm with 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom, a closet, a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room. And there is a small room. It will be a room that will be filled in with all of your fans gift. Of course you can take one of the best.

  2. The chosen member will have; their own room and their own bathroom.

  3. There will be ahjumma that will often coo for you and take care of the dorm.

  4. The chosen member will take care of their room by her own.

  5. You may bring your cellphone. But when you’re on the show or photo shoot, you have to give your cellphone to me. I will give your cellphone back after that activities is done.

  6. The chosen member must have no boyfriend! So, if you’re the chosen member and you have a boyfriend, I am really sorry to say this, but YOU HAVE TO BREAK HIM UP!

  7. I will stay with the chosen member as well. But I have my own room!

  8. The chosen member can bring their own car to the dorm since the dorm have a big garage for the car.

And for your  information, the dorm is not an apartment. It’s  a 2 storey house.

  9. And, Verque Entertainment, give you a bank account that has been filled with the same amount of money. I can show the amount. It’s private. You must use the money to fill your room. Like, the bed, a desk, a small wardrobe etc.

  10.Each member can choose their own  room. Starts from the magnae. Each room is painted with white wall. You can buy the wallpaper with  the give money. The differences is the bathroom okay?

I think that’s enough. If there’s any question, you can ask me as well. And I will announce the chosen member now. I’m really sorry for the one who not be chosen. Of course there will be another audition that will be paired up with other company. And the upcoming audition is for… Um, it might be beast or bigbang.

And the first chosen member is…

MANAGER PROFILE

 

 

 

Name:

Lee Han Gook

Age:

23 Years Old

Birthplace:

Cheonan, South Korea

Birth date:

27 July 1988

Ethnicity:

Korean

TRIVIA:

- Caring

- Patient

- Mature

- Well mannered

- favorite food: Seafood

- Favorite colors : Black White

- Blood Type : B

- Usually a bit gruff with Guys, but really gentle with girls

 

 

Dislikes:

- Fight

- mess thing

- Lazy thing

 

Habits:

- Clean up dorm when it’s too messy for him

- Sneak into each member’s room when they sleep

- Drive car with full speed

- Exercised at GYM a lot

- The first one who always know each member secret. Because he’s really comfortable to talk with and he can be trusted.

- create each member activities carefully since he’s the only manager.

- Usually visit the Verque director to help him to solve member problem without knowing their secret

- Loves making pairing scandals. Then, he will very excited when he know that his creation is booming.

 

Username : [OC’s from V-Entertainment]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------