The third member is...

Juliette [줄이엩테] - New Girlband group - [APPLY CLOSE]

 

Hangook’s POV

Aigoo… They are really beautiful. And I’m going to stay with them!! No, no… Hangook, you’re their manager… No one of them will fall for you right?

“Okay now… The third member is going to be announced. Please prepare yourself…”

“And, Would you like to stand up, SONG-KYUNG-MI!!!”

I’m looking for her… Song Kyung Mi I mean… Her name is a bit familiar with me… I just know one singer, Song Qian? Oh, that girl.. Victoria Song… They have a same family name…

I see a girl stand up and walks into me.

“Annyeong haseyo, Song Kyungmi imnida… Unnie, please treat me well…” She bows to the other applicants.

“Please join the other chosen member to fill out the form”

 

SONG KYUNG MI PROFILE

 

 

 Name:

Song Kyung Mi

Age:

20 Years Old

Birthplace:

Busan, Korea

Birth date:

4 June 1991

Ethnicity:

Korean- American

Height :

170 cm

Weight:

48 kg

Personality:

Kyung Mi is shy, outgoing, a psycho, and happy-go-lucky put into one small girl. She's the kind of girl that's into electronics and is a total nerd about it. Another thing she's a total nerd about is super heros. Superman, Spiderman you name it. She doesn't care entirely about her image which makes others think she's stupid. She has two different sides: Quiet and shy or loud and weird.
It doesn't seem like she thinks or understand a lot, but when she's alone she likes to meditate on things that bother her. She doesn't use aegyo a lot because she herself isn't a big fan of it. But if she sees someone else doing it she squeals like a little schoolgirl. She climbs almost everything, but has never broken a bone in her body. You'll find her in a tree taking pictures, enjoying the day, or just chillin out.  
Reads a lot and learns new languages frequently since both of her parents were foreign language teachers. Interested in the world she lives in and it's afraid to ask question about it. Also reads biographies and her favorites, romance novels.
ABSOLUTELY loves chocolate and has to have some at least every day or else she'll be the latest person you've ever met. She'll call your name until you get her chocolate cookies, pudding, or chocolate cake. Her friends constantly bribe her because they know she will fall for it. Really no one calls her unnie because doesn't act like one. She has a turtle plushie that she calls 'Franklin'.
When she's angry she can be a because she doesn't like putting up with people who tear down anyone especially her friends. Can be overprotective of her family and friends. Doesn't like to be left out of things especially if it's interesting. If they don't tell her she'll probably use her annoying aegyo until they do. Kyung Mi is pretty nice and respects those that respect her also.
Has some insecurities about herself, but doesn't like talking about them unless she knows she can trust you. Hates being a burden to anyone so when she doesn't feel well she will at times keep it to herself. Later she'll cry it out in her room hoping no one hears her. When people tell her their problems it often takes her a long time to answer because she thinks as if she was in the situation herself to get a better understanding.
She hates when people are let out of things and that's why she is terrible at keeping secrets. When she gets angry she acts like a whole different person. IF you piss her off she storms out of the room, trying to find something to punch so she doesn't punch you first. Holds grudges easily which sometimes causes misunderstandings. She can be silent for days or complete ignore you until you apologize.
Only apologizes to those that she cares for very well which is saying something. When it comes to her dongsaengs her true motherly instincts show.LOVES kids and kids seem to love her. She cares for all of her members deeply and will do anything for them.  Keeps her camera with her at all times because she says it helps you remember the most valuable things in life.

 

Training time:

3 Years

 

TRIVIA:

favorite food:kimchi fried rice
allergic to peanuts
blood type:B
favorite color: yellow
favorite number:4
favorite fruit:strawberries
Ideal date :Dinner and a walk somewhere quiet where you can both just talk. Something he planned himself, as long as it's special.
Has a stash of emergency chocolate under her bed along with her spiderman collectibles
even though she's had a boyfriend she has never had her first kiss

 

Likes:

chocolate
vintage items
cute plushies and key chains
candy
electronics
violets
watching movies
climbing
glasses
collecting spiderman accessories
sleeping
music  

Dislikes:

being yelled at
bugs
large animals
thunderstorms
being alone
horror films
rainy days
homework/tests/school
when people are sad/depressed
using public bathrooms  

 

Hobbies:

singing
dancing
learning foreign languages
swimming
running

 

Habits:

bursts out into random song and dance eating chocolate
bats her eyes when she wants something puffs out her cheeks when bored
twiches in her sleep when she has nightmares
takes the icing of cake
stops and stares at anything she finds interesting
takes small random things and keeps them as keepsakes
glances down to check the time when she feels awkward
stutters when she's hiding something  

 

Phobias:

Heights, cramped places, anything slimy

 

Username : KPOP4EVAH

 

HER FANS Called Kyuties

 

Congratulation!!

You will move to the new dorm soon...

Please go here to fill the member identity

YOUR POSITION IS

Sub Vocal 2 and Main Dancer 2

NICKNAME

your nickname will be 

Super Kyung

Because you loves super heroes

 WILL BE

Well, you can choose one of them… after I introduce each member.

I let you to choose by yourself. Because you will be the third person…

Like… eunhae + siwon = eunsihae :D

But it’s not pairing of course :D

-------------------------------------------------------

1st, she describes her personality so well, so I think she is a describable person.

2nd Her personality is different from the others… well, the main point is on the super hero…