Don't go

Do i love him?
"I've learned alot from Peniel"says Sungjae in his heart."I even earned best student as I did well in my English exams,won thee english public speaking competition""Ouh how he changed my life so much.Now mom's proud of me". "And dont tell any body,I think I have a crush on him.Well I wish to confess to him but,I dont thinl he'll like me back.He'll hate me forever if I tell him"."Well,since the past six months,i've been sending love cards to him,but I'm not stupid enough to write my name"."I wrote name's from other girls though". AT SCHOOL "Uhhmm,sir can I stop teaching?"says Peniel"But why"says the headmaster."Is this because of that troublesome Sungjae?""No,It's just,I feel uncomfortable with the girls here"."Why,do they do any harm to you?" "No,they keep giving me love notes"says Peniel."Ouh,thats what happened.Girl's these days"says the dumb headmaster ."Well okay then,I'll do some paperwork for awhile.Maybe you can say your last words to your beloved class. In Class "Class,today's my last day here,I dont have much to say but promise me to learn and embrace english"says Peniel."What!!So your going away without saying you love me?Huh,so that's it".shouted Sungjae "What,I dont understand,why would I love you.I'm not gay"says Peniel. "Well,I...I...I love you Peniel-hyung,since the day you started teaching."says Sungjae Sungjae runs toward Peniel and kisses him with no shame.The whole class was shocked"So that's why you didn't reply my e-mails"says Yoona(Sungjae's gf)while crying loudly in front of the class.Jae didn't care and starts to continue kissing.They both pulled. Suddenly,Peniel collapsed."Teacher,teacher,Please heeellpp,Mr Shin fainted"Sungjae shouted while crying. Peniel was brought to an ambulance."Can I follow him?"asks Sungjae"No,sir,we don't have time"says the paramedic"Please I beg you"Sungjae cried while folling his puppy eyes. "Okay,okay"approves the medic"oh what have I done to you hyung?"