Hi Beautiful?

Do i love him?
Peniel's POV 'Okay,uhmm,Peniel right?'asks the headmaster of CheongdamHS.'Yes sir,Shin Peniel to be exact'.Uhmm.I dont have mich time right now,and not much classes for you to teach,hhmm,let me tell you,you can teach the P class.okay'saysthe headmaster. 'Okay sir,as long as i can teach"says the confident Peniel" Sungjae POV "Aah,back at school,boring,why do I have to go to school?I hate school.I'm bad at English,Teacher Jihyun hates me"murmured Sungjae.Suddenly,"*coughs*,Mr.Yook shouldnt you be back at class right now.Its already 8:30.And BTW,Mrs.Jihyun ia at the hospital right now.Just because of you."said the head master."Still?"asks Sungjae."Well,I heard she's having a blast right now not thinking about you and the class".the headmaster says as Sungjae pouted. AT CLASS. "Anyyeong everybody i'm...."Peniel stopped talking as he saw a guy fell in front of the door. "Sorry,sorry..."Sungjae stopped as he stared at the handsome teacher im front of him. "Sorry Peniel,this kid always comes late,he's the troublemakerin the class"whispers Mr Changsub to Peniel. "I think I can handle him".whispers Peniel."Please sit Mr....uuhmm,why arent you wearing you wearing youre nametag"asks Peniel. "Uuhmm,sorry to say but korean schools are different than American schools.We dont wear nametags".whispers Vhangsub."Ouh okay"says Peniel. "Its Sungjae beautiful,I mean Its Sungjae Sir,Yook Sungjae"Says Sungjae with a bright red face. "Please sit Mr Yook"Sungjae obeys his teacher"