I dunno numero tres!

I'll think of one later...

"Yeah I'm fine guys...ugh I just can't seem to make it over! This is too hard!" I grumbled with a pout as I rubbed the arm that I had fallen on; it felt sore now. "Don't worry Kathy~ This is difficult choreo and you just got here, of course it'll be difficult but you've already made it this far, so don't give up okei?" said Sumin unni.


The boys were still watching from the sidelines, a slight frown on their faces. "I thought she was doing really well up until that point, she just needs to practice the acrobatics more is all..."mumbled Yoseob. The others nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Dongwoon's face contorted as if he was about to sneeze. Hyunseung glared, "Don't you da-" "ACHOO!"


The girls' heads all whipped towards the door. "Omo! Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-deul!" We all bowed.
‘We’ve been caught.’ They thought, like deer stuck in headlights. Doojoon was the first to snap out of his stupor. “OH! Uh-Annyeong hoobae-deul. Practicing well I see. We just...came to check up on new. We check up on all our new trainees! That’s the job of us sunbaes!” He said smoothly.
“Uh right! Yea! Well looks like you’re doing well! So we’ll get going!” said Yoseob with a nervous laugh.
The girls gave each other amused glances before they turned back towards Beast. I was hiding my face behind them, reliving the horror of embarrassment that had taken place earlier. Our maknae, Sohyun, had noticed that Gikwang was staring curiously at me, and she whispered this fact to one of the older members who noticed it as well.


“Oh! Oppa-deul! This is Kat~ She’s from America. She’s such a cutie but her dancing kind of , you guys should give her some pointers! Oh! Gikwang-oppa! You’re the best dancer in Beast right? You should help our baby Kat~” cooed Jisu, our rapper, as she pushed me forward. I was at a loss for words. I glared at her and mouthed, ‘What the crap Jisu! Neo michyeosseo?!?!’ Her response was a cheshire like grin and a wink. Gikwang was at a loss for words as well before Junhyung nudged him forward as well, taking the hint. “Oh yea! You’re right! Gikwang, help her out!”
“Hey! I’m a great dancer! How come no one ever asked me for help!?” Yoseob pouted, the aegyo king showing off his skills. Everyone besides the clueless duo mentally facepalmed. “Aigoo...yah...Yoseob. You can help her with singing. Now let’s go.” Doojoon grumbled as he dragged the pouting Yoseob away with the rest of the group.


“Well...you just keep practicing those acrobatics. Gikwang is good at that. We’re gonna go...uh...get some boba!” said Aiko as she walked out with the rest of the group along with Beast.
“WHAT. BUT....I WANT BOBA TOO. GUYS THAT’S NOT FAI-”
They closed the door on me....I was left alone with Gikwang...who was abandoned by his group just as I was abandoned by mine. We both fidgeted awkwardly, neither of us being very good with the opposite gender.
“Well...your cartwheel was really good, you just need to practice holding that hand stand long enough to flow into that backflip..” noted Gikwang, trying to ease up the tension.
“Uh...yeah thanks for...you know. Helping me out sunbae.” I said with a shy smile.
“Don’t worry about it! And it’s okei to call me ‘oppa’.” He responded with that signature heart-melting smile of his.

'That smile of his could just kill me...' I thought with a blush as I smiled back. "Thanks again...oppa~"