THE FIRST MEETING(eunhyuk)

CONFUSION OF LOVE

In the morning....

YOONA P.O.V

YOONA:Oh no,i'm going to be late again.

So i get ready to the college Yuri has left me,maybe because i'm too late.While crossing the road,I have a car crash.But fortunately to stop the car.All of which must be submitted assignment has been falled.Then he came out of the car and helped me.

THE GUY:I'm sorry i was in hurry.

YOONA:No its okay,i was in hurry too

THE GUY:Do you study at HYUNDAE UNIVERSITY?

YOONA:Yess..why?

THE GUY:I also in travel to there.If so,can you go with me with my car?

Should i??mmm..its already late.

YOONA:Okay ,not bad

THE GUY:Good.

While in the car,the guy start talk with me...

THE GUY:Hello, my name is Lee Eunhyuk.Just call me Eunhyuk.

YOONA:Anyonghaseyo,i'm Im Yoon Ah 

EUNHYUK:Nice name.Its easy to remembered.hahahaha....

Arrival at the HYUNDAE UNIVERSITY....

YOONA:Thanks for your helping.

EUNHYUK: Not a big matter.Your class today was Ms Taeyeon right?

YOONA:Yes..how did you know?

EUNHYUK:Your assignment paper..

YOONA:Ah...I have to go..see you soon...

EUNHYUK:Wait,we're the same class today.So lets go together.Since my friends did not attend today due to illness.

YOONA:Arasoo.lets go.

In the classroom..

Ms Taeyeon:Yoona,Eunhyuk you two were late.Yoona,this is your second time you  were late.Why?

YOONA:A-anyio.Actually...

EUNHYUK:Actually Yoona had an accident with my car.So its my reponsibble to bring Yoona to the hospital.Thats why we were late.

Ms Taeyeon:Really Yoona??

YOONA:Ah..neh...

Ms Taeyeon:Okay now you two send your assignment on my table.I have an announcement to do.Hurry..

YOONHYUK:Neh..

Ms Taeyeon:Okay class,now i'm going to say the top 5 student name.

YOONA:Yuri,what should i do?i'm nervous.

YURI:Don't be like that.i'm nervous too.

Ms Taeyeon:The student is...Yoona,Yuri,Donghae,Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.This student will move to a private class.So congratulation guys.Oh,Eunhyuk please tell it to your two bestfriends okay?

EUNHYUK:Okay..

YURI:Yoona ah,that guy was very handsome.

YOONA:Who?

YURI:The man who came late with you.Who is his name?

YOONA:Ah...Eunhyuk.

YURI:You always popular with guy.You have reject many men who ask you to be their lover.Why?Do you still love GIKWANG who has left you alone?

YOONA:PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT NAME AGAIN.Argh..

So,i out of the class and go to the toilet.Ms Taeyeon was not there.Whole of the class quiet when they hear my scream.Yuri was after me to toilet and...

YURI:Yoona,i'm just kidding.Please don't cry..i'm sorry for saying that name.I know that you afraid at lov but when will you want to get married.

YOONA:No,its not your fault.its my fault cause i can't forget him.i'm sorry because i mad at you.

YURI:No,i should apologize to you.Now,don't cry anymore.i'm here with you.

YOONA:Thanks for being my friend.

At the end of the class,i'm going home early because i was so tired.Maybe i shouldn't angry at my bestfriend today.After take a bath,i keep getting to sleep. 

                                                TO BE CONTINUED.......

                                        SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..sadI HOPE YOU LIKE ITcheeky...