i give my heart for you

i give my heart for you

2 Years later

Jessica returned to Seoul and settle for 2 months. Business reasons.

She still has not received  the heart donor . But her father a little bit warmer to her, since she decided to handle their company.

Jessica entered a conference room in one company in Seoul.

She stop immediately when she saw the one who doing the presentation .

It’s none other than Kwon Yuri.

Their eyes met. But they can't say words since they are in the middle of the meeting.

When the meeting ended, Jessica exit the room faster to avoid Yuri.

But the latter grab her wrist.

"Sica!" Yuri turned Jessica around and touch Jessica's face. " Jessica Jung! Oh My Gosh! Where have you been?"

" Yuri."

"You have a lot explanation to do, Jessica. You should come to my home!"

"But-" Jessica trying to refuse but Yuri insisted.

"Please.. You should meet my Fany too. She's your best friend right.. Please Sica.."

Yuri begged with her cute puppy face.

"Okay." Jessica sighed and agreed.

"Let's go." Yuri dragged Sica to her car.

---

"I'm home.. Fany-baby.." Yuri called her wife.

"Hubby.." Tiffany walks carefully and hug Yuri tight.

"Baby.. You know her?" Yuri asked playfully as she shows Jessica to Tiffany.

Jessica eyes widen when she saw Tiffany's stomach. She is 9 month pregnant.

"JESSI!!"

"Hey, Tif."

"Let's get inside.." Tiffany let her eye-smile.

YulSic sat in the living room .

"Yuri.. I'll take some drink for you, okay."

"Careful, baby." Yuri pecks on Tiffany's lips.

Tiffany walk slowly to the kitchen , but she feel pain on her lower tummy. She looked down and saw water.

' The water broke'

"YURI!! AAGHH!! YURIII!!!" Tiffany scream out loud .

Yuri run and found Tiffany .

"OMO! "

Yuri carried her wife and put her in the car and drove to the hospital.

-----

Yul+Sic wait in front of the ER.  A doctor came and asked .

" Who's Tiffany's relative here?"

" I am, Doctor. How's her condition." Yuri ask worriedly.

" We need to talk and this is serious. "

Yuri gulp and nodded. She follow the Doctor to his office. Jessica falls asleep in the waiting room in front of the ER.

" We should do Caesarean section now, Mrs. Kwon. So we can save your child before help your wife."

Yuri frowned. " What? Help my wife? Why? What's the matter with her?" Yuri ask confusedly.

" You don't know? She had brain cancer, and its last stage."

Yuri's tears fall. She has no idea about it. Tiffany never show any sign .

"Please sign this paper so we can do the surgery now."

Yuri grab the pen. Her hand shooks as she cried. She signed the paper and joined Jessica.

The C-section succeeds. The baby stays in baby's room for further examination. Tiffany transfered to her room. To wait for her next surgery.

Yuri held Tiffany's hand tight.

"Baby.. "

Tiffany smile and wipe Yuri's tears. "Don't cry. You look so ugly, you know."

Yuri shook her head.

"Babo."

Tiffany waves her hand to call Jessica.

"Jessi... I'm sorry.."

" Why did you say sorry, Tiff? You did nothing wrong to me.." Jessica asked confusedly.

"No, I did something wrong. I know how your feeling to Yuri.."

Jessica gasped and shock.

Yuri jerked her head and looking from her wife to her best friend.

" And I know you still feel the same." Tiffany paused. " I'm so tired, Jessi.. I can't bear with this pain.. I know that God will take me anytime soon.."

"No.." Yuri shook her head.

"Stop it, Tiff!"

"No! Listen to me please... I'm begging you, Jessica .. Please take care of my child.. And please ... Take my heart for you.. I give my heart for you.."

"No... You sh-ould st-rong fo-r yo-ur child and for Yuri..." Jessica sobbed.

'What's wrong with Sica's heart?' Yuri confusedly think.

"No, Jessi... You know me... I'm not that strong.. Please .. Marry this babo for me.."

Jessica shook her head .

" Jessica.. Please.. It’s my las-t w-ish... Ple-as-e..."

beeeeeeeeep

"Fany... Baby.... No!!! DOCTOR!!! " Yuri run to call the Doctor.

'UGHHH!!'

Jessia had her heart attack again. She faint and fall to the floor.

------

Jessica opened her eyes.  She blink. Once... Twice...

"Sica... "

"Yu-ri..?"

"Yes, its me.. Wait I'll call my mom first." Yuri smile warmly.

Jessica trying to grab Yuri's hand but the latter already leave. 'Why her mom?'

Yuri entered Jessica's room with ..

"Dr.Kwon?" Jessica asked confusedly.

"You young lady. Where have you been for these two years? You don't know how worried I was?"

"Umma..." Jessica cried.

"Aigoo.." Dr.Kwon hugged Jessica and patted her back.

Flashback

Mr. And Mrs. Kwon come to the hospital when they heard that their in-law passed away.

Yuri told them about Tiffany's last wish.

Mrs. Kwon agreed when Yuri beg her to be the one who did the surgery. She surprise when she saw that it was Jessica.

After the surgery, Mrs. Kwon tell Yuri that Jessica is her patient.

---

Its been a month , Jessica recharge from the hospital. Mrs. Kwon talk to Jessica's parents, that she wants to take care of Jessica.

Jessica refused, because she doesn't want to be a burden. But Mrs. Kwon insisted.

Yuri exited from her room. She smiles when she saw Jessica carried her daughter. She saw Jessica talk cutely to the baby in her arms.

Yuri smile and walk closer .

"Yuri.." Jessica smile timidly. Her relation with Yuri is so awkward now. She love Yuri, They live in one house, Tiffany's last wish. Its so awkward.

"Sica.. I need to go somewhere first, okay."

Jessica nodded.

Yuri smile wider when she saw Jessica cuteness. She lean and kiss Jessica's forehead. She back of when she realize it.

"Er... I'll go now... Bye.." Yuri said and run to hid her redden face.

Jessica left stunned. Her face was as red as Tomato.

The soft stirred from the bundle in her hand make her back to herself.

'Oh my Gosh!!'

----

Yuri smile happily when she came back home. She hold the small box in her pocket. Tonight, she'll confess her feeling to Jessica. 

She love Jessica since the first day they met.

Flashback

"Taeyeon-ah.." Yuri called Taeyeon.

"Yes?"

" I think.. I love Jessica.."

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon scream.

"Yah! No need to shout!"

" Sorry, Yuri. But Jessica is straight. Its no where she'll loves you back. " Taeyeon lied. Actually she loves Jessica too. But she scared that Yuri will take Jessica away. And she'll loose her chance.

Yuri bowed her head.

"But I love her, Tae. So much."

"But she not Love you. So stop loving her."

 

So Yuri falls for Jessica first. But she stopped when she heard what wasTaeyeon told her. She date so many boys and girls just to forget her feelings.

When she heard what was Tiffany said before, she shock. She doesn't know how but its happened.

Jessica love her and still Love her.

She love Tiffany. Two years their marriage life is wonderful. But since Tiffany died, and she lives with Jessica. That feelings back and grow deeper. She fall deeper to Jessica Jung. Her best friend.

Yuri picks her phone and call someone.

"Hello.. You prepare what I've told you? Okay.." Yuri hung up and smiled widely. She enter her mansion and knock in Jessica's room.

"Sica..."

Jessica opened her room. " Yes Yuri-yah?" Jessica asked then yawned. She rubbed her eyes cutely.

Yuri blushed and bow her head.

"Eer.. Want you have a date with me? Tonight please.."

Jessica widened her eyes but then smile and nodded.

"Okay.. Hehee.. 7 o'clock okay.."

Jessica nodded again.

"See you latter.. Sica.." Yuri run and entered her room. She jump and dance like a dork.

Jessica in the other hand closed her room door and squeal.

'OMO! CLOTHES!! What should I wear?'

She run to the cupboard and choose her dress.

-----

Yul+Sic finish their dinner. Suddenly Yuri gets up from her chair and get down on her knees with a small box in her hand.

Jessica gasped.

 

"Sica.. " Yuri start. " I'm not a romantic person, Sica. But please.. Will you marry me?"

Jessica's tears fall.

" I'm sorry, Yuri-yah.. I can't .. I want to marry someone that love me.. But you are not.. Its just Tiffany's wish right? I can't .." Jessica sobbed. She stand up and about walk away. But Yuri hugged her tight. Jessica struggled and push Yuri. But the latter tightening the hug.

" I Love you since the first time we met, Jessica Jung Sooyeon! But Taeyeon told me that you are straight. She told me to leave you. That's why I date all those boys or girls just to forget you.."

Jessica stop moving. She crying hard and hit Yuri's chest.

"I love you, Sica. I want to skip the girlfriend stage. I want to spend my whole life with you. Please Sica.. Marry me..?"

Jessica's answer come like a whisper but Yuri heard it .

"I will.. "

Yuri smile and look in to Jessica's face.

"You will? YOU WILL SICABABY?!"

Jessica nodded and smiles sweetly.

"WOHOOOOO!!!!"

"Kyaaaah! Yah! Put me down!!" Yuri lift Jessica and spin her around.

She stop and leaned down to kisses Jessica's lips passionately.

" I love You , Sicababy."

" I love you too, Yuri."

Yuri smile and pull Jessica to a tight hug again. Her tears fall. She kiss Jessica's forehead , both eyes, nose , both cheek and finally Jessica's lips.

"I love you.."

----

Two month after YulSic marriage.

"Seobang.. Its your turn.." Jessica muttered and slap Yuri's arm.

"Hmm.." Yuri wake up instantly and going to her daughter's room.

She gives the milk to the crying little baby. She feed her daughter with her eyes half close. When its finished, she make the baby burp. She hummed some random song to make her daughter back to sleep .

"Nite, Yoong." Yuri kiss the baby's forehead and back to her room.

She smiles when she saw her beautiful wife sleep peacefully in their bed.

" I'm the luckiest person in the whole world to have you as my wife, baby." Yuri kiss Jessica's forehead , both eyes, nose, both cheek and lips.

" I love you."

"You know I love you too, Seobang. So much." Jessica open her eyes and give a peck on Yuri's lips.

" I think that you were sleeping, Sica.." Yuri whines.

"Ow, so you can't say that to me when I'm not sleep?" Jessica glared.

"I'm shy.." Yuri muttered but Jessica can hear it clearly.

She smile to her Seobang cuteness. She wrap her hands on Yuri's neck .

" I'm the luckiest person in the whole world to have you as my Seobang." Jessica repeat  Yuri's words and action . She kiss Yuri's forehead , both eyes, nose, both cheek and lips.

" I love you."

Yuri smile . But when she realize their position now. Her smile turn to be a smirk.

Her hand travel to Jessica's body .

"Yah! Byunyul! Stomppph.... "

(Okay fin)

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry for YulTi TT

 

agJNQfc.jpg