Back Again

The Story Behind KhunFany

 


After the guesting, SNSD headed to their dorm and have some rest, tomorrow is another day for lots of preparations, and meetings for the upcoming guestings with other shows.

While the others were in their rooms, Tiffany and Jessica were in the living room having some conversations.

Tiffany: "Sica, I am so worried about you. I know you're not okay, but why?"

Tiffany know why, but she wanted to talk to Jessica about it. In fact, Tiffany was holding the necklace from Taecyeon in her pocket, she was suppose to give it to Sica, she was making sure that Jessica would accept it as she promised to Taecyeon.

Tiffany: "I noticed, You and.. you know?.. Him.. aren’t dating anymore, and you seem so lonely these days"

Jessica expressed sadness in her eyes.

Tiffany: "If you're having a bad time, Sica, you can tell me, I want to help you.."

Jessica opened up."Fany, Taecyeon confessed on me, he wanted to be my boyfriend, but I rejected him, and gave him a silly reason that I don't wanna mess my career. Am I being selfish? I love him" tears fell from her eyes. "I don't know if I made the right decision to choose my career over him. But somehow he must understand me, right?" "I love him, he's my happiness, but Tiffany, it feels wrong knowing it's not the right time.. so I gave up on him, and I don't know if what I did to him was just right"

Tiffany held Jessica's hand showing her empathy.

Tiffany: "I'm not really sure how to answer.. some say everything goes well at the right time, some say if you won’t go for it, you're not worth it. Maybe both points are right, but you must choose what you think is right for you. One thing is for sure, Sica, happiness in love is never a wrong thing.

Jessica was so depressed, she misses him so much, she felt so bad for herself and felt so sorry for Taecyeon. She was like regretting everything she said and did to him, but now it was hopeless. She already hurt him, and that was the most miserable thing to think of.

Tiffany: "He loves you so much, Sica. In fact, he wanted to give you this.." putting out the necklace from her pocket. "Sica, he's still fighting for you, he doesn’t want to give you up, but Sica, you have to fight for him as well, 'cause he can't do it alone, the fact that you left him makes him weak. But this isn't the end, Sica. Accept this, and accept him, fight for your happiness, Sica, and you won't regret doing this.."

Jessica looked at the necklace, then Tiffany placed it on her hand.

Tiffany: "You're not over yet, right?"

Jessica suddenly felt her tears falling down while she looked closer at the necklace. "I rejected this, I rejected this twice.." She realized Tiffany was right. Taecyeon is still fighting for them, he still hadn't gave up on her. She cried. "I want to do the same" She realized this was what makes her happy, she has the right to love, this happiness was hers, and none matters. "Will he forgive me? After all?"

Tiffany: "He must!"

Jessica: "Tiffany, I want to talk to him! As in right now!!"

Tiffany: "What? It's too late in the evening! Or give him a phone call!"

Jessica: "No! I want to tell him personally, I want to see him, I want to say I still love him then kiss him!"

Tiffany laughed. "Kiss already? You are overjoyed Sica! We can wait for tomorrow, we'll go in their dorm, then in there you can do whatever you want, I'll go with you, I actually want to see someone too"

Jessica: "Really??" Jessica hugged Tiffany.

[The lonely Sica has finally turned back into a happy, excited, in love, just like before! Success!]

Jessica: "Thank you so much, Fany, you don't know how much help you did to me, I'm so grateful to have a friend like you!"

Tiffany: "Be happy always, Sica :)"

Jessica: "Wait, you said you want to see someone? Who?"

Tiffany: "You want me to tell you about it??"

Jessica: "No! 'cause we need to sleep already! I have to wake up early tomorrow, I have a guy to be a boyfriend! Come on!"

Tiffany: "Hmp!"

Then the two decided to sleep, excited for tomorrow, a new day, a new beginning, a new feeling.

--

 

 

 

The SNSD members woke up by a visitor.

Taeyeon was the one who opened the door to welcome the unexpected visitor.

Taeyeon: "A 2PM member just came here to visit us! Girls!"

Tiffany was the one who approached him first. It was Taecyeon oppa!

Taecyeon looked at her with a worried face.

Tiffany: "Hmm.. Taecyeon! I made my promise!!"

Taecyeon was wondering what she means?

Taecyeon: "Is she in here?"

Suddenly, Jessica came out from the room. She saw Taecyeon, she didn't expect this.

Tiffany: "we're supposed to leave and head to your dorm, guess we don't need to!"

Jessica came closer, and Taecyeon found out she was wearing the necklace from him. They both look tensed, but Tiffany looked at them with a smile as she makes her way to leave the two and start with their private conversation. "Maybe I got to leave you guys for now. :D wink!" Tiffany immediately left them and went inside the room with the other members, but as she reached the room, she was pulled in by the girls and asked her about Taec and Sica goin' around. "Why is Taecyeon oppa talking to her?" "Are they having something?" then Tiffany was just like nodding her head.

--

At first, Taec and Sica were both silent. Taecyeon didn't know how to start, as well as Jessica, but more than that, she missed Taecyeon so much, so she hugged him unexpectedly with all her might. She wanted to cry, she didn't want to let go of the hug, she wanted to feel every second of it.

That hug took away Taecyeon's worries, he knew it. She accepted his gift finally.

Jessica: "I miss you.." she tried not to cry, but the feeling inside was like something she can't help. "I am very sorry.." as they both let go of the hug, Taecyeon saw her cry, for the first time. He swept her tears and whispered. "Please don't cry, it's making me weak.."

Jessica smiled as tears fell down her face. "I still love you.. and now I'm not afraid of it, if you would accept me again, I would like to be your girlfriend.."

Taecyeon was so overwhelmed that he can't even say anything, he didn't expect this to happen, he was so happy to hear those words from her. He wanted to tell her that he loves her so much too, but he's running out of words, he was just very happy so he took off her scarf and kissed her

There's no way to refuse, both of them were feeling the same thing, and now, both of them were willing to fight for it.

This felt so right, so much right that they bboth want it forever.

Suddenly, Taecyeon noticed the girls were peeking at them, all this time, the girls were seeing them?

Jessica exclaimed at the members "okay guys! I know you're there, you can all come out now"

So then, the girls came out from the room, everyone's still in wonder.

Jessica: "okay.. sorry I didn't tell you guys, Taecyeon and I are.. uhmm.. uhmm.. yeah! You already got it, right?" she asked while she held on to Taecyeon's arms giving them a clue.

Sunny: "Y-your boyfriend?"

Jessica just nodded.

Sooyoung: "since when?"

Jessica: "just.. a while ago xD"

The girls became more confused.

Jessica: "I mean, we've been friends long time ago, so.. we are now.. you knew it guys! Do I have to explain myself??"

Taeyeon: "ke ke. No need, we got it. Well, we just didn't know you were friends long ago, so we're surprised you were dating. By the way, congratulations!"

Tiffany: "Congratulations!!!"

Taecyeon: ":) I'm spending too much time here, Nichkhun must be tired waiting for me down there xD maybe I got to go?"

Tiffany: "Who's with you??" [do I heard it right? Nichkhun is here?]

Taecyeon: "Nichkhun, he's driving for me"

Jessica: "Let him wait! or call him up here, you can't just leave"

Seohyun: "Yeah! and Taeyeon eonnie just finished cooking breakfast for you! right? right?"

Taeyeon: [NO!!!] "Yeah, but I don't think these are enough for us? xD"

Tiffany: "Eat breakfast with us, Taec. Wait, I'll call Nichkhun to get him up here :)"

Tiffany quickly went out of the dorm, seriously? That was her way to see him. She doesn't know why, but she wanted to see to him now. She wanted to talk to him. She thought this maybe a chance for her to meet him again. Something motivates her onto seeing him.

After she had reached outside, she found Nichkhun's car parking besides the building. She went onto it and saw that someone's inside it, it must be Nichkhun.

Without asking, she quickly opened the door of the car opposite the driver's seat then she got in.

Nichkhun was surprised to see her.

Nichkhun: "Tiffany?? What are you doin' here?!"

Nichkhun was quite in a shock that she came in without him knowing.

Nichkhun: “Tiffany? Is anything wrong?”

Tiffany looked at him with an angry face.

 

Tiffany: "What have you been?!"
Nichkhun: "What??"
Tiffany: "These days?!"
Nichkhun: "Tiffany, I don't understand?"
Tiffany: "Why you're not texting me anymore? Why we're not seeing each other? Why are you setting a distance from me?? Are we having a problem, Khun??"

He turned speechless, he didn't know what to say, he was currently surprised that she was actually saying these to him. She talks like a girlfriend.

Tiffany: "So what, Khun?? Are we having a problem?"

Nichkhun: "Nothing, Tiffany"

Tiffany: "You've change, Nichkhun. You weren't like this before"

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean, I was just.."

Tiffany: "I think I know why.."

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, calm down, I said I'm sorry, I can do better.."

They both didn't even realized they were fighting like a couple. Is this what they are right now? More like a couple?

Tiffany: "Because of him??" Nichkhun knew she was referring to Wooyoung.

Nichkhun: "Tiffany~"

Tiffany: "You're jealous, aren't you?"

Nichkhun: "I wasn't supposed to be jealous," Nichkhun finally admitted. "You don't like him, right?"

Tiffany: "Why did you ask?" she was trying to catch him.

Nichkhun: "If you like him, then there's a way I can be jealous!"

Tiffany joked on him. "I like him!"

Nichkhun: "What??"

Tiffany: "What? You're jealous now? I like him!!!! so bad! yes I like him!"

Nichkhun couldn't take it, he immediately started the engine and started his car with as fast as he can.

Tiffany: "Hey! Stop it! What the hell are you?!"

Nichkhun didn’t mind it, he was still holding at the speed of his car.

Nichkhun: "You can't like him! Tiffany, he's not really good looking! I am more handsome! and I am more gentle than him! I can take care of you! if he loves you, I am more than that! I love you more!"

Nichkhun droves faster so Tiffany wouldn't hear what he was saying.

Tiffany: "I said stop! Please stop it. I'm scared now"

Nichkhun then immediately stopped the car and Tiffany finally relaxed at the sudden moment.

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry" still catching his breath.

Tiffany: "Nichkhun! I didn't know you're turning into this when you're jealous. You scared me!"

Nichkhun: "Yes, I'm jealous.."

Tiffany just looked away from him.

Tiffany: "it's obvious.."

Nichkhun: "And you know why, right?"

She then just nodded.

Nichkhun: "Don't worry, I won't tell. As promised"

Tiffany: "Just.. bring me back to dorm" she said still trying not to look at him.

Nichkhun turned his car and drove back to SNSD's dorm.

Tiffany felt a little bit awkward. She didn't know why she kept on refusing about this. She barely knew He's in love with her. But she kept on avoiding about it, maybe because she didn't know what to answer, or how to answer. She wasn't sure what she really feel for him, or maybe she was still in denial. But whatever it is, she was very thankful that Nichkhun understands him in anyway.

Tiffany [Nichkhun is back, like the days we were before, I am so glad, I miss this]

--

Meanwhile, in the dorm..while having breakfast..

Taeyeon: "Tiffany isn't still here?? Did she find Nichkhun? They took so long! We're about to finish eating here"

Taecyeon chuckled, trying not to burst out of laughter. [They probably took an advantage to have a date!]

Jessica looked at him with wonder. [Where are they?]

Sooyoung: "What do you mean? Where are they? Do they have something between them too??"

Taecyeon gave them a teasing smile. "I don't really know! xD"

but deep inside him: [One point, Khun!]

 

--

[We’re back, Jessica and Taecyeon are back, and Nichkhun is back, everything is finally solved now, and this is better than I expected, thanks God for helping me, I miss these, just like before..]