The Boring Guy

The Story Behind KhunFany

2PM members were sitting and having their dinner. They were all talking about the upcoming promotions or if there will be.

 

Nichkhun thought of his phone.

He then opened it and was thinking to text Tiffany or not.

He hadn’t texted her yet, he didn’t know what to say at first. Tiffany finds him.. boring, maybe?

 

So he came up with this: “Good Evening =]”

 

He sent it to Tiffany and started to eat again, but he couldn’t eat properly ‘cause he was thinking like:

 

[What if she won’t reply to it? What if she won’t read it? What if she’s not with her phone then the one who read it deletes it? LOL]

 

Suddenly, he got a message!!

 

[No way! She replied??.............. She replied!!]

 

 

Tiffany: “Good  evening, who’s this??”

 

Nichkhun’s face blushed all of a sudden and he smiled as if he can’t hide the happiness.

 

Of course! It was from Tiffany!

 

The other members noticed it and asked him what was it?

Nichkhun: “Nothing *_* I’m done eating, gotta go somewhere xD”

 

Nichkhun immediately left the dining room and went outside thinking what to reply?

 

[What?? She mustn’t find me boring this time, should I say my name already? No! ‘cause she finds Nichkhun boring]

 

Nichkhun started typing then sent the message to Tiffany.

Nichkhun: “Guess who? =]” he smiled and finally felt at ease when Tiffany replied right away to him.

 

Tiffany: “How would I know if I got no clue?”

Nichkhun [Yes! She’s into me] “Clue?? Hmm.. Let’s say I’m the cutest xD”

 

After sending it, Nichkhun felt like [oh no! what did I just send her??]

.

.

.

 

Tiffany: “Cutest? Hm.. Wooyoung??”

.

.

.

.

Nichkhun’s heart suddenly broke, and felt disappointed like he didn’t know what to reply onto her.

 

Nichkhun: “No I’m not.. what a guess..” [ . . . . . . . . ]

Tiffany: “I thought you’re Wooyoung joking around that he’s the cutest :D who’s this then?”

Nichkhun: [Why she keeps on saying Wooyoung? I hate this] “I know you’re not into guessing games, but still I won’t tell you who I am, can we just keep it this way?”

Tiffany: “You’re probably a friend of mine, ‘cause you speak english to me, right? You are probably Taecyeon? Or someone who knows to speak english, Dara eonnie? Nichkhun? Siwon?

Nichkhun: “I’m not a friend”

Tiffany: “What? So you’re an enemy? Or a fan?”

 

Nichkhun was thinking hard what to reply on this.

Hopefully Taecyeon won’t tell Tiffany that he got her number,

 

‘cause this is what he had sent to her “I’m an admirer”

 

Nichkhun took a look time waiting for a reply.

 

[She didn’t reply??.... I should have known she don’t entertain admirers..]

 

After a long time of waiting, he went inside the dorm.

He expected it.

She won’t reply to him anymore.

Then he prepared for bedtime.

 

He got onto bed and was about to sleep when suddenly..

 

He got a new message!

 

He forgot about sleeping and quickly grabbed his phone and read it. From Tiffany!

 

Tiffany: “Wow.. Someone admires me *_*”

 

Nichkhun felt flattered after reading it.

[You mustn’t wonder why many admires you.. :) Hey! I mustn’t end it like this.. I want her to be a friend! And I may not be it if she knows me as an admirer]

 

So he ended up replying this: “I’m just kidding, Steph :D”

 

Tiffany: “Hey! I knew it! Haha, you just called me Steph, who are you??”

[finally.. I got her .. can we just stay this way?.. :) ]

 

 

And then they texted each other for a while.. and didn’t realized it was too late in the evening.

Nichkhun was concerned at her, it was late in the evening, she must be tired or sleepy and tomorrow is another day of photoshoot.

 

Nichhkhun: “Stephanie, it’s too late in the evening, I suppose you got to have some rest?”

Tiffany: “Oh! I didn’t notice it is too late already, sorry if I talked too much :D it was such fun talking to anonymous someone like you. Good night cutest! Haha”

Nichkhun: “Same here =]”

 

 

--

Nichkhun felt so happy that night, he can’t even sleep!

He was just thinking what did Tiffany feels of his every message to her.

 

[She felt so nice..]

 

Until he had slept ..