Off-Sight Sweetness

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

It was late midnight when Nichkhun reached their dorm.  He felt so happy that night, he forgot about being tired. Still he couldn't believe what just happened when Tiffany accepted his love, it was still like a dream, a dream came true.

Upon entering the dorm, he saw Taecyeon walking towards him.

Nichkhun: "Taec? Where have you been? Why you're still out this late?"
Taecyeon: "Me? I had a date. What about you?? Where have you been??"

[What am I supposed to say?]
Nichkhun: "Uhm.. I just watched beautiful fireworks xD"
Taecyeon: "Uhuh?? With who??"
Then Nichkhun continued on walking.
Nichkhun: "Why? I can watch fireworks by my own. Do I need someone to be with?"
Taecyeon: "Aaah! I thought you were with Tiffany! She also left after you xD"
Nichkhun didn't answer, instead he just opened the door.
Taecyeon: "The manager is still mad at me, he talked about why am I not supposed to date anyone, but I don't care! I still have to go on a date with my girlfriend a while ago"
Nichkhun: "Be careful, Taec. If it happens to have a conflict between your manager and your girlfriend, it's you who'll suffer."

Because of their voices, someone went out from the room. It was Wooyoung,  looking at Nichkhun and then he approached him and pushed him against the door.

Taecyeon: "Wooyoung?! Stop!"

Wooyoung: "Where have you been? Huh?!" he asked him still holding Nichkhun by his shirt. Nichkhun couldn't answer because of the tight grip who was holding him.
Taecyeon: "Wooyoung! He's with me! What's the problem??"
Wooyoung: "What?! Are you trying to cover him up? I saw him! He's with Tiffany! Where did you take her?!"

Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun starting to wonder.

[Shoot!] Nichkhun: "Wooyoung, let me go first, I'll explain"

So Wooyoung took his hands off him but still looking at him with anger. "What?!"

Nichkhun: "Wooyoung, I'm not with her this whole night, I just.. brought her to.."

Taecyeon: "To Jessica"

Wooyoung was still in doubt.

Taecyeon: "I was with Jessica, have you noticed? We went out, for a date. And Tiffany was looking for her, I didn't expect Khun would bring Tiffany there"

Wooyoung: "Don't play hell with me!"

Taecyeon: "Khun was with me"

Nichkhun: "Wooyoung, I swear, I just brought her to Sica, and they were in a rush"

Wooyoung: "Why with you, Khun? Why? Do like her? Have you been close to Tiffany?"

Nichkhun looked at him, straight in the eyes. "No. I don't, we're not even friends"

Finally, Wooyoung was convinced.
Wooyoung: "I know, so it'll be a shock for me if I saw you together. Khun, you know how I like Tiffany, right? I'm expecting I'm the only one in here who's courting her. Am I right?"

Nichkhun: "I know.."
Wooyoung nodded. "Yeah, and by the way, sorry if I became suspicious about it, I was just.. nothing, forget it"

Nichkhun took a deep breath as well as Taecyeon because of that sudden moment.

Wooyoung: "I was about so sleep, but I can’t sleep. Have a rest guys" He stated tapping them in both shoulders.

After that, Nichkhun entered his roomThat moment was a stress, but he just let it out. Then Taecyeon came inside.

Taecyeon: "What the hell?!"
Nichkhun: "Taec?!"
Taecyeon: "Shhh!.. You said you're not with Fany, but what was that??"
Nichkhun: "Tsk! Taec, I can't tell anyone!"

Then Taecyeon sat on the bed and was so curious about Nichkhun with Tiffany.

Taecyeon: "Tiffany is my bestfriend, and my girlfriend is her bestfriend too! And we're bestfriends!! Come on! Tell me about it? You're dating her, aren't you??"

Nichkhun: "I'm not gonna say anything"

Taecyeon: "It's obvious!! Does she like you too?? Huh?? Nice!"

Nichkhun: "Shut up! Wooyoung might hear you"

Taecyeon: "Ne.. Whatever you say, the truth will come out."

Nichkhun: "Ne.."

Taecyeon: "But you can tell me about it now!! I saved you from Wooyoung, he saw you with Tiffany, right?"

Nichkhun: "Fine! Yes. I'm with her, but that's all, I'm going to sleep."

Taecyeon: "At least the manager won't be mad at me only, 'cause there's also you who is dating too xD What a happy new year xD"

Nichkhun: "I'm already sleeping.. Zzzzz.. Shut up.."

"Tss.." Taecyeon stood up and went to his bedroom to sleep.

Nichkhun was still thinking about it. He hates lying so much, but he just dealt with it for it was also his fault to put himself at that sudden.

Tiffany told Nichkhun not to tell anyone about it yet, she wants onlythe two of them to own this relationship alone, she wants nothingand no one to hinder them, she also promised Nichkhun, as their relationship got stronger, they will surely tell them about it. That is when the right time comes.

"Of course I'm willing to wait, I'm willing to understand, always.. Happy New Year. I love you"

--

After a few months of year 2010..

SNSD managers together with 2PM's had a meeting about anotherendorsement collaboration of these two groups. They were choosingcarefully if would it be a clothing line, or a cellular gadget, or a car, etc.

Then they ended up approving with an endorsement of a resort. The Everland Carribean Bay Water Park Resort. They also talked about on how the endorsement goes, if there will be a song to perform, or just a photoshoot.

After it was confirmed, SNSD and 2PM were called to prepare a recording, the first thing to be done was the song, and then after the song, the will start with the shoot for its music video.

--

It was 8 o'clock in the morning when Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica went in the studio for a recording.

They were about to record a Cabi Song which is going to be used asa theme song.

The 2PM weren't in the same day to record but Taecyeon,Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junsu and Chansung also went there for view.

They also got the chance to hear and have idea of the song. They liked it, they imagined what music video would be while hearing thesong, and they seemed it to be perfect.

Wooyoung and Tiffany are still friends, as what Tiffany requested him. However, Wooyoung decided to take a distance for good. That night was a disappointment for him, the feelings are still there, he just got to move on.

Until this recording, brought them seeing each other again, Tiffany wanted not to mind it, but Wooyoung gave her a guilty feeling so all she could do was to avoid. She was still hoping for the friendship to remain.

Nichkhun was there, although he didn't know much what's going between Wooyoung and Tiffany, he found it obvious that Wooyoung was setting a distance. He cares about their friendship, but now is different, Tiffany is her girlfriend so he has right to have concern for it.

After the first part of the recording, their manager gave them a break for a while.

Taecyeon: "Nice one!" referring to Jessica. SNSD's manager was there but didn't know that the two have a relationship already, these little conversations won't mind to put their manager into a thought that they were boyfriend and girlfriend since the two were already an expert on hiding it.

Jessica: "Why are you here??"
Taecyeon: "Don't you want me to be here?"
Jessica: "Shut up xD"

Then she seated beside Nichkhun. Taecyeon is used with it, every time they talk with others around, Jessica can simply managed to act sweet without them noticing, there were times when they do sign languages just to express the "I Love You" even when the managers are around, but there was also a time when they were caught kissing by Taecyeon's manager and were scolded by him. But still, the two would hold on strong for their relationshitill that.

 

Nichkhun received a message from Tiffany although both of them were there together with othersthey couldn't talk, Wooyoung was there, managers were there, the members were there.

Tiffany "Let's get out of here!"
Nichkhun "You're not done yet with the recording, right?"
Tiffany "It will take an hour to start for another part"
Nichkhun "Fine, meet me at the hall"
Tiffany "Why there?? That's so open"
Nichkhun "Why not on the stairs?"
Tiffany "Silly! I'll go out first, I'll wait you there"

Then Tiffany stood up and went outside the studio, she said she'll have water for a while.

As planned, Nichkhun too went out, it wasn't obvious at all since the other members also went out from the studio to take a break.

As he reached the stairs, he found out Tiffany wasn't there. He also walked through the hall that maybe she went there, but didn't see her until someone poked at his back.

Tiffany: "Gotcha!"
Nichkhun: "You said you'll be on the stairs??"
Tiffany: "I didn't say that! xD"
Nichkhun just chuckled, yes she didn't say that, nor say where to meet.

Nichkhun: "You said here is so open, can we find another place?"
Tiffany: "Ne.. I just remember when I first met you here.."
Yes, that was the place when the two stood to be escorts or psychics of Taecyeon and Jessica before, the place when they first met.

Tiffany: "And you were shocked but Jessica intended it to Taec, how silly :D"

Nichkhun: "Ne.. I still remember"
Tiffany: "And you were so silent.."
Nichkhun: "I was.."
Tiffany: "Why? Am I that stunning?"
Nichkhun: "No xD"
Tiffany: "No?!" tapping on his back.
Nichkhun: "Honestly, no.. :D"
Tiffany: "I thought that was love at first sight"
Nichkhun: "Not at first sight, but at first smile"
Tiffany: "Was it that day too?"
Nichkhun: "Yes.. That moment I didn't thought I'm in love, but every time I think how I first became in love with you, that was the day, when you smiled"
Tiffany: "You so corny xD"
Nichkhun: "Why?? isn't that sweet?"
Tiffany: "Of course it is.. :)"
Nichkhun: "I love you Stephanie"

And then she kissed him. Short but passionate. [This is how I want him.. Please Khun, stay like this with me.. Forever]

Then she slightly pushed Nichkhun to let go of the kiss.

Tiffany: "You silly, let's go back there!"
Nichkhun nodded and held Tiffany's hands as they walked back at the studio.

Tiffany: "Let go of my hand as soon as we get there"
And then he smiled.
Nichkhun: "What if I can't?"
Tiffany: "I said let go!!" she quickly dropped his hand before they entered again in the studio.

The recording had finished, they impressed 2PM's managers before with their dance skills, and now, they impressed them with theirsinging skills, they are indeed one of the best competent groups.

After this, the girls will get ready for an upcoming shoot for the music video, they were about to impress them with their acting skills this time.

--

First day of the shoot, although Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona were the only ones who will take the shoot, the other girls were also there to support.

"Show off your hotness Yuri ah!~"
"Good Luck!"

Since the three girls were the first to take, Jessica together with Tiffany sneaked out of the set and went to spy for the boys.

Jessica: "Are they here already?"
Tiffany: "I think so, 'cause their manager is here"

Manager: "Who are you looking for?"

Jessica and Tiffany were taken aback as the manager approached them.

Manager: "Who? Your boyfriends? Jessica?"

This was the manager who caught Taecyeon and Jessica together, not just being together huh?

Manager: "Didn't your manager tell you about dating ban? You aren't allowed to have boyfriends!"

Both of them were speechless.

Manager: "And you?" pointing to Tiffany. "You're Wooyoung's girlfriend, right?"

Tiffany was surprised to hear that, how come this manager knew about personal stuffs of their artists, even the SNSD's manager never got this far on digging too personal stuffs and issues of the members.

Manager: "Well it's fine if you're in a relationship with Wooyoung, which is acceptable since you were once a public team up."

Tiffany: "No, Sir, we are not."

Jessica [This is unfair! Just because they have fanbases they can be couples?!]

Manager: "So who are you two looking for?"

Tiffany: "We're just finding somewhere to eat, Sir"

The manager looked close at them. Staring like a boss, then he just nodded and walked away.

After he had left..

Tiffany: "I was about to faint!"
Jessica: "That really ! When it comes to power couples, he's fine with it! He mustn't care if I am dating Taec!"

Suddenly Taecyeon came out walking towards them.

Taecyeon: "I saw it"
The two looked at him and turned in a shock, he was topless.

Jessica: "Taec! How come you walked out wearing nothing?!"
Tiffany: "I got to go guys, this is too for the two of you only xD" Tiffany quickly went out of the way and looked for her boyfriend.

He was there inside a stand working out and getting ready for the shoot.

Tiffany: "Stop it, you can't get too tired before the shoot"

Nichkhun: "Hey! How you found me here?"

Tiffany: "I can smell xD"

Nichkhun: "Are these enough? Huh?" showing off his muscles by his arms.

Tiffany: "I don't care, by the way, is your manager already know about Jessica and Taec?"

Then Nichkhun offered her a seat.
Nichkhun: "Yeah, and he is so not fine with it"
Tiffany: "I can see, but, would he like it if Yoona and Taecyeon be dating?"

Nichkhun: "I guess, he is trying to make these power couples into real"

Tiffany: "He said it would be fine if Wooyoung and me are in a relationship, he even thought he's my boyfriend"

Nichkhun took off his shirt.

Tiffany: "What are you doing?!"

Nichkhun: "I worked hard for this! This is mine! And I have a right to show it off 'cause I worked and waited so long for this! I am supposed to let everyone know who I love and none can take it away from me, not even my manager, or your manager!"

Tiffany: "Relax! Khun? I know that, of course, I was just saying"

Nichkhun turned to her.

Tiffany: "And will you please put your shirt on?"

Nichkhun: "We're about to start"

Tiffany: "So I got to leave for now, I'm afraid your monster manager might walk in and saw you wearing nothing with me here"

Nichkhun: "Yes, hoping he will"

Tiffany: "Khun?"

Nichkhun: "Why? I'm just hoping"

Tiffany: "Khun, you promised me we won't tell anyone yet?"

Nichkhun: "I know, but if it happens that he caught us together, I won't be afraid to tell the truth, I hope you'll do the same with me, Tiffany"

Tiffany: "I will, but.. can we please hold on still with the promise?? Please?"

Nichkhun nodded. And then Tiffany went out for him to get ready forthe shoot.

 

[I'm not afraid of telling everyone, in fact, I wanted to shout out that you'remine, but Khun, we're just starting, I want to develop our relationship more,with us alone, because I am more afraid of losing you..]

 

Having from what she seen about Jessica and Taecyeon, Tiffanychose to be more careful of her relationship with Nichkhun, she won't let happen the same with Taec and Sica, she didn't want anyone to disapprove her for loving her boyfriend.

 

--

Jessica: "Yoona! Don't look at my Taecyeon's abs!"
Yoona: "He's the one showing it off to me! xD"
Jessica: "Behave!"

The girls as well as the 2PM guys started with the shoot.

It was not what they expected the shoot would be, it was too tiringlike they were really training as lifeguards, they did stretchings, couple of swims, and takes of scenes.

The shoot was a success, a wrap. Although they were tired, it was allworthy. Of course, everyone hopes for a perfect music video.

--

Taecyeon: "Good Evening!" through a phone call.
Jessica: "I thought you are having a rest?"
Taecyeon: "I am, but before I sleep, will you sing a while for me?"
Jessica: "Why would I do that?!"
Taecyeon: "There's nothing wrong if I want to hear your voice"
Jessica: "I won't! My voice is exclusive only to be paid"
Taecyeon: "I will pay you a date!"
Jessica: "Promise? Fine. What song?"
Taecyeon: "Anything, just sing to me until I sleep"
Jessica: "And you'll just sleep?! I hate you! I won't. I changed my mind, have a sleep now, sleep as much as you want!"
Taecyeon: "~oh why you give me butterflies when I simply just look at you~" he started to sing. "~why must I fall for you? ~oh why I can't think of words when I simply approach you?~"

Jessica smiled. Because the voice wasn't good at all, but however his voice would be, his sweetness got nothing over it, she listened to him as she felt every words. Until them, both slept.

 

 

--

Last day of photoshoot. All of the SNSD girls as well as the 2PM members were there to participate in a shoot.

The setting was like a cocktail party, everyone was wearing a semi-pormal dresses with cocktail drinks around, foods, etc. The scenewill be doing a party while the main characters were in frontprojecting little acts and a dance choreography of the Cabi Songduring the party.

Hyoyeon: "Wooyoung has been nice to me :)"
Yuri: "Why?"
Hyoyeon: "He always approaches me! Didn't he know I have a crush on him??"
Sooyoung: "What? What? You have a crush on him??"
Hyoyeon: "Shh! He mustn't know about it"
Yuri: "Sooyoung, come on! Let's tell Wooyoung xD"
Hyoyeon: "No!"
Sooyoung: "Later on that, for now, lemme enjoy the foods"

Tiffany could hear them, and that's good to hear that Wooyoung seems to move on now. What she has been worrying about was their friendship, 'cause Wooyoung hadn't talked to her since that night she refused him.

Even when they were about to start going to a place for the dance choreography, Wooyoung chose the place beside Hyoyeon. Regardless of Tiffany who was in front of him.

After the shoot, everyone cleared the set and took a rest, as theystarted the party again without the camera.

Nichkhun took his phone and sent a message to Tiffany.

Nichkhun: "Who told you to wear red dress?"
Tiffany: "None. I actually didn't like it xD"
Nichkhun: "Why?"
Tiffany: "'cause it's your color :D"
Nichkhun: "You look perfect in red, I swear"
Tiffany: "Yeah, I thought of you when I saw this, 'cause I couldn't wear pink in this kind of party, but yes, this is for you :)"

After he had read the message, Wooyoung came to approach Nichkhun, he immediately put down his phone.

Wooyoung: "Khun" offering him a drink.
Nichkhun: "Thanks, cheers :)"
Wooyoung: "Ne, I actually came here to ask for help, would you mind?"
Nichkhun: "Of course not, what is it?"
Wooyoung: "Give this to her" Wooyoung lend a piece of paper to Nichkhun, probably there is a letter inside of it.

Wooyoung: "I can't approach her, I don't know how to" Nichkhun already guessed it may be for Tiffany. "Just give this to her"

Nichkhun: "Sure thing, bro :)" he was about to go when he suddenly thought to encourage Wooyoung. "But, why don't you try to approach her? I could help you on that instead of just giving this to her?"

Wooyoung: "I don't think she won't mind it, it is still awkward between us, just.. Khun, please give it to her"

So Nichkhun didn't force him anymore on that, he just walked towards Tiffany to give the letter.

Tiffany looked at him without idea at first, wondering why Nichkhun came towards her, she thought they weren't used into doing this.

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, Wooyoung is watching, he wanted to give you this.."

Tiffany took the paper still in doubt what is in it.

Tiffany: "Am I supposed to read it now?"

Nichkhun: "I don't know, but.. Maybe?"

She opened it and found a letter inside. It says: "Can we still be friends?"

Tiffany fold back the paper and turned to Nichkhun.

Tiffany: "Where is he?"
Nichkhun: "What? What it says??"
Tiffany: "I just have to talk to him"

So Nichkhun pointed at Wooyoung who was on his seat. Then Tiffany walked to approach him. Nichkhun just let her, he too wanted their friendship just like before. It was strange he didn't feel jealous atall, as he saw them together again, we wasn't worried. As what he was seeing, they seemed to make up again their friendship, and he thought of it was better.

[I am her boyfriend, I have commitment to love her, but I am also a friend, no need to be committed, as friends meant to be that way]

 

 

--

 

 

Nichkhun: “Good Night! =]”

Tiffany: “Take a rest, Khun, tomorrow will be your guesting on Star King, and good luck  in advance to your video outcome! :*”

 

 

 

--

credits to Jeff Bernat :)