Chapter 3:The Gentle Tofu & The Almighty Key.....kiss? O/////O

[Pre Revamp]Who Do You Love?

 

[Misong’s POV]

Thank you I thought to myself letting out a sigh of relief when Jonghyun let go, I felt a huge weight have lifted off of me but I started to feel.....hot?.

“Oh yeobo! ehehe, nothing really just trying to warm up Misong since shes all soak and wet that's all!” he said smiling innocently as if he done nothing wrong, not that he did do something wrong, or was he trying to? or did he? am I just overreacting? and why am I talking to myself?

“pfft uh huh, Sure I couldn’t see the whole I’m going to bang this girl hard tonight in your eyes” he cockily said to jonghyun rolling his eyes (omo! i cant be hearing this! lala~)  then turned his attention towards me,” Chosonghamnida for my erted of a hyung here, lets say he can’t keep his hands out of the ‘cookie jar’ ,right hyung?” he coldly stared jjong down.

“*whistles*I don't know what you’re even talking about” I seen him making his way out smoothly winking & making all the dying fan girls follow along drooling and fawning over every move he made, while I on the other hand wobble in place, must be exhaustion I thought so I tried to ignore it.

“ I am very  sorry about his behavior -bow- I’m Kim Kibum but call me Key” he smiled extending his hand out to me and I did the same.

“ Annyeongha-hasaeyo......Hwang-g...M-Miiisong...” I stopped , letting my body collapse to the floor by the rush of heat and exhaustion that overcame me and with my hand still in his, I dragged Key down along, my body couldn’t handle it anymore so it gave up and i drifted away into the darkness of my mind.

“w-woah!....umphm...Omo?! "

[Miyeon’s POV]

So, we reached the school near lunch break. We entered the school together, Tae tae and I. How I wish I could spend my everyday walking like this with him, how I wish.

So, when we reached the school, Taemin insisted to bring me to my classroom. [See what kind of gentleman this guy is?]

“I’ll go eat supper in your house tonight, okay?” He said and without waiting for my reply, he went on to his way.

“Tae tae, always do full of himself” I whispered almost inaudibly.

“Excuse me.” A girl bumped over me said sarcastically.
“Watch where you’re going!” I said.
“You watch where you’re going, .” She retorted with disgust. “How dare a tomboy, associate herself with Taemin-Oppa?! tsk.tsk. tsk. Tae tae, what a silly nickname.”

I refused to speak. Okay, maybe I usually get into fights, but I don’t think this girl is worth it.

“Ohh, I bet she’s checking you out, Sulli” a woman with a long straight hair entered the scene with a smirk.
The girl who bumped over is named Sulli. I think I did heard her name somewhere.
Sulli went up to my face and said.

“Sorry, I don’t do lesbians.” She said and turned away as 4 people who followed her did.
“Ohhh.. and I forgot, leave Taemin Oppa alone, you’re ruining his image.”


[Key POV]

I swear one these days Jonghyun is going to go up to a girl release his Dino charms a little bit to much and get back handed in the face or find out the girl has a boyfriend and then well, everyone will be able to see how a Dinosaur becomes extinct.

“ I am very  sorry about his behavior -bow- I’m Kim Kibum but call me Key” i said apologizing for the idiot and just warmly smiled at her extending my hand out to her to shake but something wasn’t right, she didn’t..... look like she was completely there.

“ Annyeongha-hasaeyo......Hwang-g...M-Miiisong...” she slurred grabbing onto my hand to shake but the next thing I knew was she pulled me down with her.

“w-woah....umphm..Omo?!" i groaned out, I opened my eyes only to be shocked, I found myself on top of her, good thing Yeobo led all those fan girls out i thought or they would have a blood match.

But now I felt her warm breath blowing out ever so slightly brushing up against my skin as I took in her sweet intoxicating breath. I never noticed how beautiful she was behind those glasses until now, as I too took in her beauty slowly & looked at every feature and detail. That's when my heart started to beat even faster. I stopped and only fixed my eyes on one part of her.....the lips, they were so pink, so luscious, just there in front of my face just inches away, they were so tempting


(oh my chanel! jonghyun’s ertedness is rubbing off of me, dammit, he's so going to get it! >.<).

I couldn’t hold myself back any longer so i just moved in closer & closer until finally my lips softly met hers. Wait! what was I doing?! I realized and pulled away from her, what have I done? I barely even knew her &she passed out for crying out loud!!!!! and I...I...kissed her I thought to myself in embarrassment touching my own lips letting that moment replay over & over in my head. I got a hold of myself and snapped back into reality, then picked her up bridal style and headed outnfor the health room that was (thank god!) next door.

[Hwa Miyeon’s POV]


“Ohhh.. and I forgot, leave Taemin Oppa alone, you’re ruining his image.”

Gaaaaaa! Why am I thinking about it. It shouldn't bother me.I've been criticized a lot of times because of my reputation of being into fights, so it shouldn't bother me.

but... but isn't it true? I am ruining his image.

Taemin is an idol. He is one famous person that girls would swoon over, and here I am, number one school delinquent, sticking to him.

"Are you Hwa Miyeon?" A huge voice spoke.

I lifted my face to see a huge muscular guy in front of me, wearing a white and green uniform. He is surely not from here.

"Why do you ask?" I said simply.

His clenched fist answered my question. I quickly dodged and grab his hand, throwing him on the ground. I smirked as I stepped on the guy I just thrown on the ground.

"Who wants to be next?" I stared on that guy's companions.

All of them scrammed in fear. Some fell down as they scurried down the path.

I decided to go to the girls bathroom to change to my extra clothes. Maybe Tae tae is at home already, and I cant afford to let him see me this dirty.

[Lee Jinki's POV]

Yahhhhh.. Where can I eat my chicken peacefully, without being bothered by these girls. They are really persistent in following me.

Oh no! I am on a dead end, and the only place I could run into is... I hit my self on my forehead. I ran into one of its cubicle and locked the door behind me. I can hear footsteps coming.

"Yahh, where did Oppa go?"

I looked up only to see a woman changing in her underwear. I peaked outside the door to see if they're gone.

W..wait.. a woman in her underwear?

She slowly turned her face and saw me. I immediately stood up and kissed her to prevent her from shouting.Her eyes wide in shocked, I can feel her moving away from my lips, without any strength, her lids closing down. She fainted.

I caught her as she fell down. Eottoke? Eottoke? I can't bring her outside wearing her underwear only. Eottoke? I started to panic. But then I saw her face, peacefully sleeping. She really is beautiful, with long lashes and small lips, that I just kissed earlier. I blushed as I remembered that moment- my first kiss.Okay, maybe my second but the sheep doesn't count, right? I traced the countours of her face, very pretty and innocent.

Omona! What have I done?.

 

....


 


 

SHINee&2Mi conversation

mimi:  back again with another chapter wooohooo! ^ ^ what you think?
 

miyo: I finally got over the fact that taemin locked me in that closet. =.= *sigh* But yay! We have updated.
 

Minho: but where am I in this?! -pops out if nowhere-
 

miyo: Oh.. minho Oppa exists? I completely forgot. -scratches head- Just kidding.. - Pats minho oppa-
 

Minho: bwoh = =?, aigo thanks alot miyo..
 

mimi: -starts to sneakily walk away-

Key: -comes across mimi while she’s sneaking away- Oh. Hi baby girl!
 

mimi: oh K-key o-oppa?! O/////O
 

Minho: hey don't think you're going to go off that easily mimi, you wrote this too!
 

miyo: So, minho Oppa, who would you like to be partnered with? -tries to divert minho’s attention from mimi-
 

Minho: -poses like he was thinking-  Wait, I know what you’re trying to do. -glares- but... I want to be partnered to -gets interrupted-
 

Jjong: W-wait!!! I thought I was the skinship king? Why did Key get to kiss mimi first?
 

mimi: huh? b-bwoh..... what are you talking about? -confused-
 

Taemin: What?! Key-Umma kissed Mimi Noona~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_____O
 

Onew and Minho: O________O
 

Jjong: Pshhhhh.. I’m talking about the fic.
 

Onew: -whispers to himself- I thought they were talking about when I kissed the chicken in the fridge.

miyo: =.=
 

mimi: omo ottokkae? @.@ w-w-whats going on? -overload- h-h-h-h-huh? O/////O
 

Key: uhhh -lost of words- yahhh just shut it w-why dont yah!!-decides to yell- lets go mimi -grabs wrist and goes off with her-
 

Minho, Jjong, Taemin, miyo & Onew: Now where are they going?! -says in unison &raises eyebrow-
 

miyo: aish Key, guess we got to look for them! oh! uhh hey readers hehe -scratches back of head- something came up, so please Comment,Subscribe & keep supporting, we would much love that,  just NO BASHING :] while we go hunt Key and mimi down. So byebye till next time! lets go guys -waves and runs-
 

Minho: will I be in the next one this time?
 

miyo:really this again? =.= yes you will! happy? good? lets go.
 

Minho: yup! -smiles- okok fine. see yah.