Chapter 1: The Worst Day of My Life [?]

[Pre Revamp]Who Do You Love?

 


[Hwa Miyeon’s POV]

I am a princess, sitting on my royal throne. The waltz is playing as all the people around me dances gracefully. All dressed in their victorian gowns, with golden masks, dancing and twirling to the sound of the orchestra. And then, a prince dressed in golden suit, came to me and asked for my hand. We danced, we danced, until our heartbeats muted the orchestra. we danced. and then, he removed his mask and the sound of the bells are heard.

Bells?

"Oh My ing god! I’m late for school.” I groaned as I turned off my alarm clock. I ran to wear my uniform and rushed to the door with my half worn pair of socks. No more combing, nor washing my face. I’m f****** late! I’m late at the first day of school???!

I ran to the bus stop only to find something that would add to my misery. The bus left already?!!! “Oh great! Just great!!” I kicked the pole on the bus station only to hurt my feet. I groaned in pain. “!” I cursed and muttered under my breath.

I started walking to school. Tsk. Its only 40 kilometers away from school, right? “I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I am already late for school, so, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore” I tried to convince myself. But my spirit was dampen already.

Dampen? O_O

“It’s raining! ! ! !” I cried. I ran to... to... what? Not even a shed where I cannot be wet?
“Am I the luckiest person today?!” I shouted on the top of my lungs.

I continued on walking despite being drenched in the rain. Crying my misery out. Oh, I wiped away the tears. “No one should see me crying. I’m tough. I’m strong. I won’t cry.” I repetitively said.

Then a car stopped.


[Misong POV]

I woke up to the sounds of my Umma yelling for me into my ear.
“Yah!!! wake up now or you’re going to be late!!! Yahhh! do you want me to take your secret hid away collection of SHINee Cd's?” as she smacked me, that got my attention so i shot right up out of bed, no way I'll let her get a hold of that and how did she find it anyway? thats it Im finding a new spot for them.

“Anniyo! I’m Up! and might I add you look very pretty this morning umma!” I sang smiling and giving her a peck on the cheek trying to change the subject. I had a lot of time left, besides the school wasn’t far from my house and what could ruin my day? I thought to myself while I ate breakfast all ready to leave after.

Oh boy was I wrong! I was now standing outside on the porch staring at the heavy rain that was falling and on top of that I was walking to school today, great!. I started to run through the rain till I came to a crosswalk so I waited, not seeing the puddle that was near my side a car came by and splashed the water all over me! “andae, wae?! wae me?! “ I said letting myself cry, I’m so pathetic and weak I thought as i ran through the crowd of strangers with tears still falling, I cant do anything.

half an hour later...

It was break now and my first class, wasn’t so...bad. Well except the fact I arrived late looking like a complete mess, getting lectured by the teacher about why I was drenched, laughed at and  sitting in a AC Room, freezing my tooshie. Did I mention I am still sitting ih a AC room? Whatever it was things were just turning out bad for me I thought staring off into world of nothing, sneezing and shivering from the cold, and remember to bring an umbrella next time. As I kept thinking the worse I felt a coat being put around me.
 
 
 

~SHINee&2Mi ^w^

mimi: annyeonghasaeyo mimi here ^-^ now wheres miyo? -looks around-
 
Taemin: mimi noona!!!!!! -runs to mimi giving her a hug-
 
mimi: omo Taeminnie? keke annyeong, but what are you doing here?
 
Taemin:oh! i have bad news to tell you....
 
mimi: huh? malhae bwa, what is it? -worried-
 
Taemin: Miyo noona moved away to china -pouts&pretends to be sad- so Im taking her place now!
 
mimi: bwoh?! O.O wae? she didnt even tell me, and h-how could she -crys-
 
Taemin: its okay noona, im here ill help you
 
mimi: how? you know this about you guys right? can you really pretend to be Miyeon and write lovey, gushie&mushie parts
about your members? -raises an eyebrow-
 
Taemin: uhhh....
 
miyo: yah! -runs and stops starting to pant- nuh, taemin!
 
Taemin: n-neh?...uh oh
 
mimi: whats going on now? -staring at the two-
 
miyo: well last thing i remember is when i went to grab things in my closet someone pushed me in locking the door!
 
Taemin: me? I did it? a-a-nniyo.
 
miyo: oh chincha? well i found this on the floor when my umma let me out -holds up banana milk- and said there was cute,
blonde boy that came by.
 
Taemin: O//////O umm...
 
Key: yahhh taemin!!!! you cant be doing that to anyone!!
 
mimi: oh!annyeong Key Oppa ^////^ 
 
Key: oh hey baby girl -pinches cheek- and hey miyo!
 
mimi: oppa -playfully slaps him- stop. keke. you wanted taemin?
 
key: arasso arasso, oh! right...yah taemin! you cant do that to your noona!!!
 
taemin: but i wanted to be the author, and it seemed fun soo..
 
miyo: you decided to trap me in my closet = = -miyo&key moving closer to him-
 
Taemin: wow -looks at watch- look at the time, umm i got go i think my umma is calling me bye! -runs-
 
Key: GET BACK HERE NOW!!!
 
Miyo: Taemin-ah Im not done with you!!!! -both chasing him-
 
Key: your stash of candy is mine now!!!!
 
taemin: anniyo!!!!
 
mimi: ummmm...-clueless- -_-?...well i'll let them be. Anyway this is our first fic together and sorry about the cliffhanger& shortness ^ ^
who do think is in that car? who was nice enough to put a coat on her? you'll fi-
 
onew&jjong&minho: when are we in this story? I dont see us yet? hey!!!
 
mimi: oh oppas?! umm you got to wait ^-^
 
onew: will my chicken appear?
 
mimi: huh? oppa stop thinking about your stomach, oppas just wait till next chapter youll all be in it...i think :D
 
jjong&minho: think? whats that supppose to mean mi-
 
mimi: nothing nothing. Well readers please Subscribe&Comment! ^ ^ just NO BASHING! thank you till next time byebye -waves-
 
onew&jjong&minho: = =? aigooo mimi..
 
miyo: yahhhh! youre going to pay!! -still chasing taemin with a bucket of bugs-
 
taemin: GET THEM AWAY, ANNIYO!!! GROSS > <
 
 
Key: you wont get away with this!!