Part 3 (Final)

Looking at the Stars

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)
It was 14 of February, Valentine's Day, again. It's been a year since Seohyun joined our family. I haven't made any move yet and umma have been nagging about that. 
 
"It's been a year and it's quite clear that you like her so shouldn't you be making a move already?" she likes to say. 
 
It's not that I don't love her, well I love her lots, but I hadn't the courage to tell her. I planned to tell her on that day. 
 
"Umma..." Seohyun now calls umma like her own, and appa like her own. It was what they wanted. "Umma, thank you for adopting me, it's been a year... And same to you, appa," she said with a smile. 
 
She turned to me. "Kyuhyun... Bring me there." I smiled. I immediately knew where she wanted to go. I nodded my head and answered, "Wait for a bit."
 
She nodded her head and lightly smiled I went into my bedroom and took out a small bouquet of roses which I had bought for that day. Then I brought her there. 
 
Ever since she joined our family, we've been to the rooftop to look at the stars everyday. It has finally been a year. 
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Hmm?" she asked, still looking at the stars. 
 
"Look at me..." I anxiously said. She turned to look at me. "... I love you."
 
(Seohyun's POV)
"... I love you."
 
I was shocked and happy at the same time. I did not know how to react. Then he revealed his hands who were behind his back all the time, he held a small bouquet of beautiful red roses. 
 
Slowly I took it from him, unaware of the tears forming in my eyes. "Oppa... I-I loved you ever since I first met..."
 
He hugged me an carried me the bridal way, I hugged him back, laughing and crying at the same time. Sooner, both of us were laughing. 
 
"Oppa, can we go meet unnie?"
 
"Sure," he said, slightly chuckling. 
 
~~~ 
(Kyuhyun's POV)
 
"Unnie... I'm here again. We're a couple now," I slowly said. "Don't worry, unnie, I've got people to look after me, and I won't be the naive and innocent Seo Joohyun anymore. I grew up. I know how to look after myself too. But I miss you, unnie... But I will continue living, for the sake of you... And Kyuhyun," she said and sniffled. I hugged her from the back, and she wiped her tears away. 
 
"I'll stay strong and smile... For you, unnie," she continued. "Mind if I give this to unnie?" she asked me. I laughed and shook my head. She then placed the bouquet on her sister's grave. 
 
"Happy Valentine's Day," I told her. 
 
"Same to you," she said with a smile. We sat down and looked at the stars for a while more before heading back home. 
 
---
 
THE END!
 
Hope you liked it! Happy Valentine's Day <3