You ed Up

Behind Enemy Lines (Sequel to: Behind the Cover)

 

Bom’s POV

A month has passed and as I suspected: I was pregnant. I had morning nausea, I had been sleeping a lot, being tired giving classes and I hadn’t had my period, I didn’t even feel like taking a test as I felt I already was. I totally had Seunghyun on my hands. I had waited for the moment to tell the love of my life I was pregnant with his baby, I couldn’t wait anymore but since I wasn’t sure I couldn’t just go and tell him. I bet he already told his boyfriend he cheated and he dumped him already, so it would be easier for me to get closer to him.

I considered myself as a genius, I had a perfect plan, and nothing could go wrong. Knowing him he would never leave me unattended and would grant me any wish and all I wanted was him to live happy with me, to go to who he belonged. I had been going through my mind what to tell him to come with me and I had already an idea of what to do. I will definitely snatch him away from that other man. I will make him love me, no matter what.

 

GD’s POV

It had been a month from the day that made he me cry myself to sleep. I hadn’t cried like that since I was diagnosed and that time Seunghyun was by my side and this time it was different, I was alone now. It took me almost nothing to forgive him because of my love for him. Two weeks and I was already in his arms telling him how much I loved him and how much I missed him touching me. It hurt to say I did forgive him, which I truly did, but I think he realized how much he hurt me and that I will still have that thought on the back of my mind or that maybe one day I will probably rub it in his face, I wasn’t sure myself.

We were watching a movie, he was sitting on the couch and I was between his legs, my back on his chest. He kept my hair, whispering how much he loved me and he made me laugh with some funny noises he made, not letting me pay attention to the movie. How much of a fool can he be? He made me laugh when I wanted to stay angry at him. I loved him so much, how could I not forgive him? He was perfect, for me he was. I was between slapping him playfully on the cheek and pecking him on the lips when the door bell rang.  

“Are you expecting someone?”

“No, not that I know of. Maybe it’s Tae you know he always comes in surprise”

“Maybe” I stood up and peeked into the hole of the door and I saw a very angry girl standing outside. My heart stopped. We only knew one girl and it was CL, this could only mean one thing. She banged on the door and I jumped back in surprise.

“YA!! Seunghyun! Open this ing door! I know you are in there!!!” the girl screamed from outside. I was sure something bad happened.

“Who’s that?” I heard Seunghyun on my back

“SEUNGHYUN!!!” the girl kept screaming and I was dying on the inside of about was about to come. Seunghyun ran to the door and opened it before the girl could break it “YOU! YOU IDIOT!!!”

“HEY! Calm the down, woman!” my boyfriend started yelling at the girl who was hitting him none stop until he grabbed her arms and hot a hold of them tight. I could only stare “Who the hell-? B-Bom?”

“Yes, it’s me you idiot!”

“What are you doing here? I don’t want to see you, go away”

“I won’t go away, you… YOU ED UP YOU !”

“W-What?”

“You heard me: YOU.ED.UP!”

“A-Are y-y-ou?”

“I am!” she was pregnant. As soon as she said it my mind died and I felt my heart crush into a million pieces. “I’m pregnant with your baby!” she yelled and started crying. I couldn’t say anything, I was speechless. It was one thing that he cheated but now, he got her pregnant. She was yelling profanities and curses at him, Seunhyun trying to calm her down. When she finally managed to shut up I had already dropped on the floor staring in front of me letting tears flow.

I had never felt this heartbroken not even when Tae left me. Not even when my parents hated me for a time. Not when I was alone. Not when everything was against me. The man I loved, who I had trusted with all my heart and soul had gotten someone pregnant. It was worst than getting cheated on, because that baby was not just a reminder of what they had done, but a reminder that I could never be with Seunghyun again.

“Jiyong! Jiyong!” Seunghyun kept calling me but I couldn’t respond, I was in blank. I didn’t feel anything; I was broken, like an old toy. “Come, baby” he lifted me up and I didn’t resist. I couldn’t say, feel, I couldn’t even move. He took me to our room the girl yelling in the back. I looked back and she was crying hard. Seunghyun put me down on bed and covered my trembling body “I’ll get this fixed, I promise” he kissed my forehead and I couldn't stop crying. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard and I didn’t think I would ever feel anything again.

 

BOM’S POV

Seunghyun was finally mine. He would have to leave that guy and come with me. I had his child growing in me; he couldn’t leave me like this. I had to act like I has hurt, not like I was anyway, so he could see I couldn’t be a single mother. I had to lie, scream, yell, act, do anything that would make him only mine. I would even make him leave his boyfriend and don’t let him see that guy ever again. I was actually surprised he actually forgave him, if he ever cheated (which I will make sure he will not) I would have never forgiven him.

He came back of leaving his boyfriend in his room and I could see he was in shock.

“Why did you have to say it in front of him?”

“Why does it matter?! Who the hell is him anyway?” I asked trying to act like I knew nothing

“He, is my boyfriend!”

“Y-You..?”

“I AM! Now, forget about that. How do you know… you are?” he acted calm, controlling himself. I don’t know why he tried to do that as we would see each other every single day for the rest of our lives, it's not like he has to hide his feelings from me “Did you take the test?”

“I did! Of course I did! Why would I be here if I didn’t?! Besides I haven’t got my period” I didn’t take the test, of course. I lied, if I told him I didn't he would make me want to do one, but I wasn't in the mood for one.”What are we gonna do now huhh? You can’t leave me alone with this!”

“I know! Let me think!” I kept quite. He walked to the living room and I followed. He sat on the couch and got his hands to his face, rubbing it. “Damn it!!” he yelled in frustration

“So? Thought about it?”

“What do you want?”

“What do you mean what do I want?”

“What do you want, for you to get away from us?”

“I’m not aborting if that’s what you’re thinking”

“What?! NO!! I would never kill a life, that’s… that’s inhuman”

“Fine, what do you mean?”

“What do I have to do for you to stay away from us?”

“I don’t know”

“JUST ING ANSWER THE QUESTION!”

“I.DON’T.KNOW!”

“YOU-!”  he was about to yell at me back when we heard a voice

“Seunghyun…” We heard the short man call from the hallway

“I need to go calm GD down, leave now. Leave your number on the counter I’ll call you tomorrow so we can meet and talk this through. Don’t do anything stupid and… don’t come near GD, he… is not okay on his mind. I’m warning you, don’t come near him”

“Like i want to anyway. You better call, you !” I said and he quickly got up from the couch to the bedroom leaving me alone. I totally had him now. He sure was broke on the inside but I will sure heal him with my love, all I had to do is make him love me back and we will never be separated. I know I talk a lot about me loving him but it’s because it’s true and I don’t talk that I’m not sure of.

His now broken boyfriend will never come around him again either. Watching him cry was something fun too. He looked so hurt, I wanted to make sure he would never feel anything for my Seunghyun again. I had to take good care of this baby for the 9 months and later that Seunhyun falls deeply in love with me I would put him on a foster home or something. I didn’t really want this baby, I wanted him, not that living thing that meant nothing for me.

For some I may seem crazy but I wasn’t. I was mentally stable, perfectly fine. I had no diseases, no mental illness. Nothing. I’ve always been healthy on the inside and the outside. I may seem mad and crazy as , but I wasn’t. I was madly in love, that’s all I had. I was a genius that’s how I graduated with honors in college. I was now teaching in a good school, with beautiful students who I actually hated to see every single day. I had great co-workers that made my head hurt. My boss, the principal, was such an always throwing himself on me. I had a good life, all I had to have was the good piece of chocolate in my life and I could die happy.

 

----------------------------------------

UPDATE!! YAI! I've been feeling better, so I can update faster!

That Bom girl... tsk tsk tsk... you are wrong in the head gurl seriously. Poor GD, TOP you better do something good with this. I'm sorry if it's hurting you, but I love to make this kind of crazy drama and I love to make crazy people and I totally see Bom all crazy over TOP in real life. I would too, to be honest. That's all for today! 

THNKS FOR READING<3