You don't know about me..

Choose or chosen?

 

Tik-

Tik-

Tik-

 

The sound of clock was ticking, there is Amber with papers on his table. He holds the paper on his left hand and sees it, the another hand is holding his chin. He narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell with this paper!" He screamed suddenly as threw the paper.

"I know if I am good at mathematic, but..This wtf numbers hurt my beautiful eyes..Why should the paper put the numbers in this damn small boxes?! " He took again the paper as he shook it.

 

Knock..Knock..

 

"WHAT?!" Amber yelled with annoyance.

The door is open, a girl appears from there. She comes toward Amber with two plastic bags on her grip.

"Comb, mirror, burrito and milk tea." She said as placed the plastic bags on Amber's table.

"As well as your car too." She also put a key on the table.

 

 

Amber smile widely when he sees his favorite food infront of him. He immediately grabs the plastic bag which one that contains his favorite food..Burrito..

"Hmm!" The savor from Burrito makes Amber sniff it.

Krystal chuckles when saw Amber like a kid wants an ice cream.

"What?" Amber asked as he took a bite.

"Nothing, Sir. Hmm..So, I will go now." She said while bowed to Amber.

 

 

Before Krystal turns around, Amber says "Who say you can go?"

Krystal looks at Amber and frowns, "Is there anything else do you need from me?" She asked back.
Amber gives her an evil smile, he takes all of papers and tidy up. "Do these, after you finish. Give these to Donghae hyung." Amber said and gave the papers to Krystal. Krystal takes the papers from Amber, she checks these out for a while.

"Why should I do this?" Krystal turned to look at Amber who was busy with his food.

"Just do it." Amber answered and took another bite.

"I don't understand. Beside, this is your job." Krystal placed back the papers on the table.

"Yah! Obey me, you are my assistance. And..You still have the pu-nish-ment." Amber raised his voice a little.

Krystal bit her lower lips. She looks pissed off but however she refused Amber, she must obey him as he also her boss. With heart and hold her emotion, she picks the papers and bows a bit to Amber for once again then takes her steps toward the door.

Amber was smiling happily, felt he won over her.

 

 

                                                                                                  XxxxX

 

 

Meanwhile, Krystal went to her office room. After she closed the room door,

"Aaarghh!!" She yells as mess her hair.

"You thought I am a robot? Your maid?!" She yelled again at the papers.

Krystal dragging her foot on her table, she places her on her chair, put the papers and pull out her pen as she writes on it. A few minutes she wrote it, she lift a paper of all while smirked. "Dont you think and dare to mess up with me.." She said. Then she returns to continue writing..

 

After an hour she finished, she tidy up the papers and walks out from her office. She goes toward a room named Lee Donghae, she knocks the door repeatly but there is no respond. Krystal sighs, then something pop out on her mind. She puts the papers under the door.

She stand up while smile, "Goodluck stupid." She said and walked away from there.

 

 

***

 

There is a room, a boy place his foot on the table, a pair of earphone close his ears with music, he puts his hands on his stomach as his eyes close too. Sometimes his head moves because a rhythm of music.

 

Suddenly someone opens the door,

"YAH AMBER!" Donghae yelled as approached Amber while was holding some papers on his grip, but Amber still that same spot he didn't hear even Donghae yelled at him.

Donghae gritted his teeth, Amber with happily move his head again, still don't know Donghae presence.

"AMBER!"

No respond..

"Great." Donghae nodded his head, he then looked around, he found something on Amber's table. He grabs a bottle of milk tea, that is a bit warm. But Donghae doesn't care, he pour the bottle on top of Amber head..

"Hell yeah!!" Amber shocked when he felt something warm on his head.

 

He stand up and turns aside, he looks Donghae stare with his widen eyes at Amber.

"What the hell did you do hyung??!!!" Amber yelled as he looks at his shirt.

"This is your fault." Donghae replied.

"My fault?!! What was going on?! Damn! This shirt is expensive you know! And my hair! My godness!" Amber touched his hair.

Donghae didn't answer anything instead he puts the papers on Amber's table, "Look..What have you done?" He pointed the papers. "What is this?"Amber asked while took a glance at the papers, then a flashback about an hour ago appears in his brain.

Amber jaw opened. There were scribbles and a sketch that doesn't make sense.

"If you don't like your job, I can tell to Dad. You know, these papers is essential for our company." Donghae said seriously.

"Hy-hyung..It is not me.." Amber answered as put back the paper.

"Damn? This is your job, and you said it was not you?" Donghae frowned.

"It is really not me!"

"Whatever Amber. I don't want to know more, which is important you have to reprint or copy it somehow before 12 am and give it to me. Because tomorrow morning, it will be discussed. If not..You would know what will be happen.." Donghae added as walked away from the room.

 

Amber just stare at Donghae until the door close.

 

"!! That's the girl now dare huh!" He slammed the table.

He lift his left arm, sees his watch. That already 3.12 pm

"9 hours left..What should I do?!" He said panicly then bit his thumb nail.

"How could I go to outside with this appearance?!" He tugs his shirt, the colour of shirt becomes different.

"Haish! Jinjja!"

 

Then, he grabs a phone on his table. He dials the number, a few seconds after that..

"Come to my office NOW!!" He screamed the last word as hung up the phone.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

Tit Tit, Tit Tit, Tit--

 

"Hello?"

"Come to my office NOW!!"

"Ouch!" I surprised and immediately keep distance from the phone.

Then the phone was hung up already, as I guess he will call me, I smile proudly. I stand up from my seat, and go to outside. His room and mine are not far, I only take a few minutes to reach his office. After I arrived, I knock the door..

"Come in!" I heard he yelled with angrily.

I open the door slowly, I see him stand up and he leans his body in front of the table, he cross his arms on his chest, but with my surprise is his appearance..His hair is wet and his shirt colour becomes fading..

 

I close the door behind me, I approach him. He then lift his head as stare at me..

"You!" He pointed me of sudden, I shocked a bit.

"Look! Because of you! My expensive shirt and my cool hair are bad because of you!" He said and still pointed his index finger at me.

I raise my eyes brow, "What happened sir?" I asked back.

"Huh?! Don't pretend you don't know anything." He answered and stood up straight.

He picks some papers and show those to me, "Remember these?"

I nodded with my poker face.

After that, he walks close to me. "I told you to do it, but what have you done?!" He raised his voice now.

"Take these, give to Jessica, reprint and recreate these again!" And finally he yelled at me.

"How does your family teach you..Not great.." He said.

 

 

 

"STOP!" I yelled back. He looks surprise..

"Don't even you bring my family into this! I am not your robot, not your maid! I am working here as your assistance, I know I was wrong before. I was rude to you. I try my best to obey you, but it doesn't mean your job also become my job. I don't know what the papers you give it to me! How could I do it?!!"

 

My tears just flow down on my cheeks after I said that..He still frozen on his spot..

"I--"

 

I cut his words as I grab the papers from his grip. I immediately turn around while wipe my tears, then I open the door..

 

"One thing...Don't you dare to bring my family again..You don't even know about me.." I said with my back face to him as I take my steps from there and slam the door.