[TEASER] New Love

Fix Me (There Will Be Love)

Namsoon inhaled a ragged breath, eyelids fluttering and finally remaining half-lifted, as Heungsoo leaned his face closer towards his.

Heungsoo, still considerate of this whole situation, circled one of his arms around Namsoon’s slim waist and let his palm hold on to a small part of his back. Heungsoo then slowly, carefully, pushed Namsoon backwards so that his friend’s back touched and rested against the wall of the boy's bedroom with a soft, silent thud.

For a moment, the two students remained at just that — so close, but neither making a move to get any much closer.

Namsoon had both his hands placed on Heungsoo’s upper chest, pawing, and his head tilted up by a slight angle as he tried to keep his gaze aligned with Heungsoo, who was towering over him—which was odd, since they weren’t actually that far apart in height. Heungsoo, on the other hand, struggled to control himself and keep his mind clear in all the haze of feelings.

“I think I’m going crazy.” Heungsoo said under his breath as he stared into his friend’s half visible eyes.

Namsoon’s eyelids drop closed when Heungsoo moved his face—his lips—a lot more closely, ghosting over the now very sensitive patch of flesh, yet never touching. “Heungsoo...” He unconsciously whispered, impatience and plead in his voice.

“Don’t,” Heungsoo began. “Don’t say my name like that.”

Namsoon flickered his eyelids. “Or what?”

“I might lose myself.”

“Excellent, then. I want you to lose yourself,” Namsoon breathed out with such smoothness to his words while his hands travelled to the other teen’s neck. “On me.”

“Namsoon.” Heungsoo growled, warning. “You don’t know what you’re asking for.”

“I do actually, Park Heungsoo. I honestly really do.” Namsoon restated before pulling his friend closer, at last finally closing the thin gap between their awaiting lips.

 


 

a/n: hello everyone~! I'm glad to announce that the second chapter will be out very soon! *cheers* omg. I was really touched when I read all your lovely and sweet comments and I'll be honest it really boosted my spirits up a lot! I love you guys sooo much! *blows everyone a kiss* Keep an eye out for the update and I'll see you all really soon~! ;) Oh! And don't be mistaken, this chapter will still be a rated [M] chapter~! So, be prepared, my wonderful ppl! >///<

 

사랑 & 포옹 & 키 스,

Loner