Kevin's Challenge

Kevin's Challenge

Poor little Kevin never really had many friends. He was always known as that awkward kid who ate his boogers and was fed until he was nine. 

Kevin set up his camera. Now that he was older and a superstar, he figured he was finally ready to talk about how he was bullied as a child. He reached over and turned the camera on.

"Hi, I'm U-Kiss's Kevin and I wanted to make a vlog about bullying. I was severely bullied as a child. You just don't even know. One day I was sitting in the sand under the monkey bars trying to dig my way to China. The other kids came and kicked sand in my face!"

Kevin paused to take a few deep breaths. This was going to be hard.

"They used a jump rope to tie me to the slide and threw wood chips in my face! I thought I was going to die!"

He paused to take a few deep breaths again. Maybe that wasn't the way to go about it. 

"Billy Dorfis pushed me down in the sand box and then he shoved thumb tacks in my , and he also put gravy in there and pine cones! I couldn't get up! I couldn't cry for help! All I wanted to do was build cool out of sand!"

Kevin got up and turned off the camera. This was too hard for him to talk about. 

A few days went by and Kevin had forgotten that he even filmed the little vlog. 

He plugged in his camera and left it sitting there while he went to go take a shower. 

While Kevin was in the bathroom, his sister went into his room and saw that he had uploaded a video. Before Kevin had filmed the vlog, he had named it 'For My Fans'. Figuring she was doing Kevin a favor, she uploaded the video to youtube and then shared it on his twitter.

Kevin didn't realize it until it was too late. Now instead of being an idol, Kevin goes around to schools in the US talking to kids as a motivational speaker and speaking out against bullies.

Take Kevin's challenge. Stand up to bullies who shove thumbtacks up other kid's s.

The end.

Let me know what you think :D