I'm Yang Yoseob!

Cinderella Disaster

 

“I already explained to you Rachael! There is nothing you can do now,” he said in frustration. “There is no way you can go back. You’ll be staying here with me and that is final.”

 

She almost jumped in her seat as she heard the frustration he was feeling lace into his words. She unbuckled herself quickly and grabbed her purse so she could get out of the car and possibly put some distance between herself and her father.

 

As she turned to the door to push it open she looked out the window and saw a bright smiling face looking back at her. She jumped in surprise and hit her head on the roof of the car. Rachael dropped her purse and put her hands to her head, groaning as she felt a massive headache settle in. She moaned as her fingers lightly found where her head connected with the roof. Blindly she felt for her purse and kept one hand to her head but she stopped dead when she heard the car door open for her. She looked up and saw that same bright smiling face looking back at her, except this time he had his hand out to her.

 

She took his hand and he helped her out of the car slowly, putting his hand above her head in case it got to close to the roof again. When she finally stood after getting out of the car, she winced at the bright sun and pulled her hand out of the guy’s grasp so she could cover her eyes until they adjusted to the brightness. That’s when she felt something slip onto her head and she felt her hand taken once again by the same guy. He smiled at her and motioned for her to look at what was on her head. Rachael took it literally and started turning her head up, only to see sky and she frowned when she heard this guy she didn’t even know laugh at her. She pulled her hand away from him and glared and he chuckled even more before Rachael heard her father’s loud voice from the door of her new house. She blinked in surprise because she hadn’t noticed that he had gotten out of the car.

 

“Rachael what is taking you so long?” he asked as he walked down towards her. “Ah! Who is this Rachael? And where did you get that… hat?” he asked as he frowned slightly in distaste.

 

Rachael looked up at her father and then at the guy who had helped her. Then she felt on her head only to pull off his baseball cap. She handed it back to him before she turned to her father to reply, “I don’t actually know.” The guy blushed at the looks he was getting from Rachael and her father and he scratched the back of his head nervously before he put his baseball cap on over his platinum blonde hair.

 

“I’m Yang Yoseob,” he said politely before bowing to Rachael and her father. “I live across the street and noticed that you had just pulled up with your moving truck.” He smiled at the two before he continued.

 

“I figured I would come over and welcome you to the neighborhood,” he said politely. “Though I’m really sorry, uh…” he trailed off as he looked at Rachael. She looked at him and narrowed her eyes before she looked to her father. She sighed when she saw the look on his face. She turned back to Yoseob and bowed before she introduced herself.

 

“I’m Rachael Alden. This is my father William Alden.”

 

She looked at her father from the corner of her eye and noticed that he was pleased with the guy, Yoseob, who was speaking with them. Rachael felt something akin to dread in the very bottom of her stomach but she decided to ignore it at that time. She looked back at Yoseob and noticed he was staring at her closely and when their eyes connected she felt her heart skip a tiny beat. She turned to her father quickly and cleared to get his attention. He turned to her and motioned for her to say what she needed to. She huffed but put on a bright smile. She still needed to play the good daughter for her “dear” father.

 

“I’m gonna go look around the house, do you mind?” she smiled as she asked. “Or do you need me to stay out here with you?” He smiled at how she was acting and slowly shook his head.

 

“You can go inside Rachael,” he said before he turned his attention back to Yoseob. “I just have a few questions to ask this young man.”

 

Rachael frowned when she heard that but she nodded to her father and then looked at Yoseob for a quick second. Their eyes met again and he smiled at her as he waved goodbye. She felt her heart skip a beat again and she felt herself blush as she waved. She turned quickly and didn’t notice the step that was right in front of her. Rachael noticed too late that there was a step and tripped as she took a few steps forward. She clenched her eyes shut and was already putting her arms out in front of her when she felt a hand grasp her wrist and pull her up before she could fall.

 

When Rachael noticed she didn’t fall but instead ran into someone with a soft thud she grew confused. She knew she was falling, but that’s when she felt an arm around her waist and a hand grasping her wrist lightly.

 

“You’re fine, right Rachael? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” She blinked up in surprise at Yoseob and mutely nodded her head at Yoseob.

 

His shoulders relaxed as he let out a sigh of relief. He bowed to her as he turned to leave but he stopped dead in his tracks when he almost ran into another guy that had somehow walked up to them unannounced. Rachael noticed that this guy had six guys with him and when she looked at Yoseob quickly she realized he was much stiffer than he had been only seconds ago.

 

“Well well well look what the cat dragged in boys,” the guy said. “Looks like today won’t be so boring after all!” His friends laughed with him and Rachael quietly watched all of them from the place where Yoseob had left her.

 

The one who had spoken to the other six looked to be the leader… and Rachael gawked at his pineapple styled hair. Who would do something like that to their hair? She stifled a laugh at his ridiculous hair and quickly scanned over the guys who were with him. She noticed they all had superstar looks and she realized she would be fawning over them if she were any other girl. Instead she turned her attention back to Yoseob who was still staring down the first guy.

 

Yoseob stepped back away from the leader and looked quickly at Rachael before he motioned for her to leave. That’s when Rachael felt eyes on her that didn’t belong to Yoseob. She looked and noticed all seven guys were staring at her and she suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. She quickly made her way to Yoseob and stood there looking back at the seven guys in front of her. She looked away to her feet and she heard the shuffling of footsteps as the seven guys got closer. When the shuffling stopped Rachael felt Yoseob move in front of her and she looked past his shoulder to see the one with the pineapple hair extremely close to her and Yoseob.

 

She shivered when her eyes connected with his and she felt herself go weak in the knees. Was it from fear of the guy in front of her? Because Yoseob sure seemed to be scared of him. She doubted that because she couldn’t look away from him. Instead he pushed Yoseob out of his way and he got even closer to her. Rachael still was unstable and when Yoseob was pushed away she was positive she would fall to the ground, making a fool of herself in front of these guys. But that didn’t happen.

 

The guy that Yoseob was scared of was close enough to wrap his arm around Rachael’s waist before she fell and he pulled her to his body. Rachael knew if her father was still around that he would not approve of this, he would demand the guy to let go of her. But Rachael was glad for once that her father wasn’t around. She was staring at his face in surprise because he helped her and he smirked. That did Rachael in because she felt her heart skip beat after beat and her stomach twisted into a complicated pattern of knots. She felt herself blush and she looked away quickly. She put her hands up to his chest and pushed only to stop at the feel of his muscles beneath her hands. Her face flushed an even darker shade of red and Rachael struggled to get out of his grasp.

 

He let her go but before she could turn and dart away he grabbed her wrist and turned her back to him. When she didn’t look up at him, he pulled her closer and smirked when he heard Yoseob gasp.

 

“If you hurt her Zico…” Yoseob growled out. Zico ignored him and turned back to Rachael and saw her looking at Yoseob in surprise. He gently grabbed her chin and made her face him.

 

“So what’s the name of the pretty girl I have captured right now?” he said in a husky voice that Rachael didn’t expect to hear. She gulped because and throat went dry as his voice caressed her ears. She blushed and looked down to gather her thoughts before she looked at him again. Their eyes met and Rachael was sure she was going to die.

 

“Rachael, Rachael Alden.”

 

“Rachael,” Zico said quietly to himself. He smirked and then looked back at her, his chocolate eyes melting Rachael, “and my lady who has decided to fall all over me, my name is Zico.”