Chapter 16

Starship's Newest Group

“What is do you want to do as an idol now?” GookJin asked them. KwangSun started to tell the MCs the groups goals. The camera panned out to show Kyuhyun entering the room without any of Rubiks noticing. He snuck up on EunJi causing her to jump out her seat in surprise along with MinMi. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Super Junior’s Kyuhyun.” He said to the group who greeted him back. “I heard how EunJi was excited to meet me so the other MCs and I decided to prank her.” The evil maknae said as cartoon devil horns appeared on his head. “You really scared us.” MinMi said laughing off the shock. “Oppa, change seats with me?” EunJi asked JungHee hiding her blush after realizing that the empty spot next to her was Kyuhyun’s. “Sorry noona.” JungHee said not wanting to be the victim of the pranks.

 

                “Revenge.” She whispered in English with the sound of flames playing in the background. “You speak English?”  GookJin asked her. “I went to California for a few years.” He said causing her to laugh. “KwangSun-oppa is from California.” She said and motioned to her leader. “I am from California, I was born there and EunJi was born in Canada.” KwangSun said explaining to the MCs. They were then asked how long were they trainees in which each member answered with their various years and how they joined Starship. “KwangSun’s story is hilarious.” Beats said laughing from when he first heard it. “What is it?” SehYoon asked the leader who was currently side eyeing his group mate.

 

                “I got a letter from SM to audition for their company because they saw one of my Youtube videos. But when I came here I tried to explain to the taxi driver in broken Korean where I wanted to go. So I pointed to the radio because an TVXQ song was playing but he realized I meant music company as soon K.Will-hyung’s song was playing. So he brought me to Starship who was having an audition that day.” He said earning laughs from his experience. “Why were you going to join SM?” Kyuhyun asked laughing as he coughed. “SNSD-ssi” He said unable to look back up to the camera.

 

“I bet MinMi-ssi has done something like this in her life before.” Kyuhyun said looking at the older female who was currently dusting something off EunJi’s shoulder. “Oh no,” MinMi said shaking her head while smiling, “But I have heard of Super Junior doing things like this.” She answered smoothly causing the MCs to laugh at the youngest MC failed attempt to tease a guest. The show continued on with the MCs asking why did each member have a different number. “We have a weekly question we have amongst each other and it goes from most to least.” JungHee said, “We want fans to have fun trying to guess what our ranking of the week was for.” KwangSun said finishing for the maknae.

 

                “So what is this week’s ranking?” JongShin asked causing Rubiks to laugh. “This week’s ranking was for who dated the most.” MinMi said letting the MCs enter the joke. “So KwangSun had the most.”  He said remembering he held up the number on in their greeting. “I dated five girls in the past.” KwangSun said and laughed when the girls called him a player. “Then is Me as number two and MinMi as number three.” Beats said telling the story of how he broke up with his girlfriend right before he entered Rubiks because he wanted to focus on music. The MCs gave him nods of understanding and told their break up stories. “So the maknaes had none?” GookJin asked earning no’s from the two maknaes. “I dated once and EunJi never dated.” JungHee said and told them about how odd his ex was as she asked him to dress as a girl to prank her friend.

 

The camera focused on EunJi laughing out of nowhere. “What?” KwangSun asked her causing her to shake her head. “Kyuhyun-ssi asked me in English if I was angry at him and told me if it made me feel better I could call him oppa.” She said causing everyone else to laugh. “Yah! This isn’t We Got Married.” SehYoon said to the maknae MC. The show continued with the members showing their small talents. Beats free styling, MinMi showing her ballet background, KwangSun singing a trot song with JungHee, and EunJi singing a song in Mandarin.  The show ended on a good note with the members laughing at the MCs suggestions on what could be their next ranking question.