Nightmares.

Fallen Away

 It feels like that's all I have left..

He was so quiet, so distant, he seemed lost. No one really knew who he was at the point in time.

He spoke to no one, you were lucky if he even lifted his head long enough to look your way, let alone breath in your general direction.

The raven seemed so depressed, dead....

It was odd, really, no one could ever get him to shut up, yet when you ask what's wrong, you can't get him to speak.

The others didn't know, so they left him alone.

By himself to think, to decide.

What was he deciding? Was he going to leave?

They were worried, scared actually.

He was the kind to do stupid things when he was beyond the point of being able to handle the pain anymore. The tight squeezing pressure of stress.

--

The cat curled up happily on his lap, himself sitting silently as he looked out the window; long spider like fingers brushing his fringe from his eyes.

"Heechul"

Nothing.

"Heechul!"

Nothing once more.

"Heechul.."

That voice.

It made him shift, though he didn't speak.

"Heechul..please.."

He shifted again, a small sound leaving his lips.

Tears fell from the red head's eyes, sliding down her cheeks before rippling against the wooden floor.

"H-Heechul.."

She called again.

He finally turned around in the chair, looking up at her through his dark curtain of bangs; Heebum jumping down.

The slightest movement.

A small, almost unnoticable flick of his wrist.

The girl fell to her knees in front of him, hugging his waist tight as she began to cry.

"Heechul...Please...tell us what's wrong"

she cried harder, her fingers curling around to grip the fabric of his black button up.

Something was wrong.

This wasn't /her/ Heenim.

What was going on?

"Smile"

she stated simply, looking up at him with watery eyes.

"I can't..never again"

Was his only answer, vanishing into thin air; a white rose in the spot where he was sitting.

 

Che shot up out of bed, her skin damp; the urge to cry and clawing at her insides.

Her gaze fell to the empty spot beside her, a dying white rose on the nightstand.

"He's really gone.."