October.

Fallen Away

Friday morning went along as it always did, starting with Ryeowook cooking, the others slowly dragging themselve from the comfort of their beds; but something was missing, or more like someone. The sound of a girl's innocent tinted voice broke the sound of groaning and mindless mumbling "Morning.." She almost whispered, her bright red spirals pointing in every direction, and her cheeks stained with tear marks to match her puffy red eyes. Everyone went silent, turning to her; she'd always worn the same pink and purple pajamas, until now she was wearing a sweater that was at least four sizes too big for her, along with shorts under yet the sweater covered them. Pain, hurt, sadness, depression..and all emotions related were etched into her childlike features as she crawled up to sit on the stool by the counter.

Raising her hand to wipe her eyes, she blinked innocently up at Eunhyuk. All still staring at her with a sad shade to all of their eyes; the memories of a month ago came back to them; the silence was sickening. "W-Whose hungry?" Came Ryeowook's shaky voice, obviously trying not to break down himself. After a moment, Eunhyuk moved behind the girl to drape his arms around her, resting his chin on her head as they all brushed Ryeowook off, a wave of nausea washing over them all at the scene that showed in their minds. The small red haired girl, by the name of Che had tilted her head back to look at Eunhyuk, sniffling. You could hear his soft whisper, telling her it would be ok, causing a few tears to fall from Donghae's eyes, each member slowly falling apart at the loss, disappearing to their room of choice to cry. Che began to tear up, realizing what they were all crying over, automatically spinning the chair around to cry into the dancer's chest "H-He's gone.." She whispered, gripping onto his white wife beater, his arms secure and protectively locked around her petite frame. October's happenings flooding his mind aswell.

|| Che giggled as she followed the boys to their van, crawling in to sit on her boyfriend's lap due to lack of one extra space for her. Everyone was laughing, and joking about something, it was the perfect day. Che would smile, giggle and, or blush when the older male kissed her cheek, or whispered in her ear. His eyes were soft, happiness crystal clear in the brown flecks of color, a smile kissing his perfect lips as his hair stood in a neat, groomed fountain of black on his head from his girlfriend playing with it. They were on their way to rehearsal, bringing Che because she had nothing else to do and she's promised to behave. The van went silent as a few fell asleep, the others either watching out the window or listening to music, the couple whispering amongst themselves. Neither had stopped smiling from the moment they woke up; it kinda scared them to see him /this/ happy but they of course loved it. The van came to a stop in front of the SME building, everyone stumbling out to stretch before grabbing their bags and crossing the street. "Aish..I forgot my bag..go ahead" The man stated, pecking her lips and waving her off. Che pouted but blew him a kiss, following Eunhyuk and Donghae to the otherside of the street. Tilting her head back and forth she hummed along to 'No Other' as she turned to watch her tall lover cross the street, oblivious to everyone and everything around her. Giggling, she made grabby hands when he was half way across before she felt a hand cover her eyes and another set of hands cover her ears.

It all happened so fast, no one even knew what happaned at first. Yesung and Donghae removed their hands, not by their own accord but because they just fell limp at the sight. Che stood, horrified, and heartbroken as she looked in front of them before realizing what went on; running over to fall down next to her fiance who laid in the middle of the street where people had started to gather, with the driver that caused the accident. Tears flowed nonstop down her cheeks as she held him tight, whispering that it would be ok, opening her eyes when she heard his voice "I-It's over, darling..I love you..forever and always..Che Huang..I'll w-wait for you.." He whispered, blood sliding from the corners of his mouth. Che screamed and cried 'no no no!' over and over; not even realizing Leeteuk and Yesung had pulled her away for the paramedics; her face buried against Kyuhyun's chest as she continued to cry. ||

A few hours had passed once they all dried their tears and Yesung had offered to take her to the cemetery since Leeteuk was busy.

Che stood in front of the grave, the sudden sound of thunder not even being heard by her as she thought to herself, kneeling down to rest a white rose on the grave "I hope you won't have to wait that long, my love..though, I wont die for you..I'll live for you...Everyday, dedicated to you..I love you..forever and always..Heenim.." A few tears escaped her eyes, sliding slowly down her cheeks as she looked up at the sky; cold rain drops hitting her face softly, a small smile kissing her peachy lips; hearing her love's voice in her head "Forever and always"

 

 

 

 

--------------------------
..should I continue this? .___.

subscribe and comment c: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu.