1/3 SCHOOL YEAR

MY BESTIES

 

My friend ship with L, Hyena and minki become much more closer. Because i’m befriend with hyena and minki, automatically L and woohyun also become friends with them. I cannot hope for more blissfull year than this. I’m finally can laugh freely with my friends. As i thought, minki is the most intelligent among us. I came next after her. I admit that i cannot stand a chance if i against her but the only subject that i can overcome her is English.

My feeling towards L grows each day. The way she help me and laugh at my jokes. The way he smiles and tells story. The way he jokes and stutter when he is shy. I just love all about him. One day, while walking back home with my no other than dorky friend, woohyun, he ask me the most unpredictable question

  • Hyeri, do you like myungsoo?
  • Bwoo??
  • I said do you like myongsoo?
  • Why are you saying like that woohyun?
  • Don’t try to deny it hyeri. I know you better than yourself.
  • Urmm.noo.....gosh

I start to walk away from him and from the conversation but in the minute he catch up with me and hold my hand firmly.

  • Answer me park hyeri,.
  • Gosh i’m saying it already. NO FOR THE MILLIONS TIME
  • Don’t scream because i know you hyeri. I can read it from your two eyes. Admit it. Its not like i’m going to tell him or what
  • Aish.....how come you can easily read me?
  • Because i’m you besties. Twins and other half?
  • Yucks...sheecy mush. Yes i think i like L, woohyun
  • Great..
  • GREAT?
  • Yes because its easy for me to match you guys togethrt and i know that you two are suitable for each other.
  • Chincha???CHINCA?
  • Yaaa stop screaming and shaking me... gosh woman.
  • Ehehehehe.....kamsahamida woonie. You are my besties for ever.
  • Yeah....besties forever

With that i hug him and he hug me back......

 After that day, woohyun will try to set me up with L. And hje seems pretty alright with all the craziness that woohyun is up to. I just hope that he will like me back. One day hyena and minki come to me with a letter in hye na’s hand.

  • Urm girls.. whats up?
  • Hyeri, you will not believe this.
  • What minki. Don;t scary me with all this
  • Hyeri-ah. Guess what?
  • Guess what what?
  • L ask me to be his girlfriend?

Did i heard wrong?

  • Mworagu?
  • Aish this girl. Chincha.....L asks me to be his girlfriend. See this letter for yourself. He hand it to me this morning.

I stars to read the letter. So, the reason he was all nice to me is because he want hyena to like him. Damn it. I fall hard this time. For my first crush, i totally blow it up. He does not like me.

  • Congrats. I think you shluod accept him. He is nice you know.
  • Yeah hyeri. That is why i asking you this. You are his bestfriend after all.
  • No he is not. He is woohyun bestfriens. I just tell you as his and your friend.
  • Arasso chingu-ah... you are the best
  • Arasso...oh mianhae i need to go back home early today. Anyyeong
  • Annyeong hyeri

While walking back home. I start to cry. I just lock myself inside my bedroom for the whole night. Later that night, my maid knock on the door.

  • Agasshi, young master nam is here
  • Ask him to go away. I want to be alone this week end.
  • Hyeri-ah...open this door please
  • No....just go woohyun. I hate you and you so call bestfriend
  • Mianhae hyeri-ah i don’t know. Chebal....open the door. You maid says that you haven’t take your dinner yet.
  • Let me get sick. Let me.......just go home woohyun
  • Aniyo....i would not do that.

With that i feel an arm hug me from behind. I know he take the spare key from th maid. I start to cry again,

  • Let me go woohyun
  • No hyeri. Let eat first. Here open your mouth.

He spins me around and held me a spponful of rice. I try to resisr it but woohyun is much more stronger. He held my head and forces the rice into my mouth. With that i start to eat. After finishing a bowl of rice woohyun just hug me while i’m just sitting there with a dumb face.

  • Hyeri, just get over it. Mianhae. I don’t think that he actually like hyena. Mianhae
  • Ani...its not your fault woohyun. Its also mine. So i’m ok..
  • Chincha? So lets go out tomorrow
  • Where?
  • Anywhere
  • Chincha? Don’t you have a date?
  • Oh for my besties i will do anything
  • Ughhh.....playboy
  • Yaaa....what is wrong with me being a playboy? Girls just love me. Don’t blame me for this.
  • Sweet talker.
  • Well that is my charm isn’t?
  • Yeah2...just go home.
  • Arassso....tomorrow at 10 i will pick you ok.
  • Yeah......just go home woonie
  • Aigooo my sweet little kid.....nite
  • Nite and woohyun thanks...i love you
  • Your welcome hyeri.....and love you to

 

Hyena and L become a very famous couple in the school. Well mostly because both of them are so good looking. Woohyun in the other hand never left my side. I try to with saying that his best friend has forgotten him. He just laugh and says that he has no besties other than me.. liar. Hyena and minki also starts to ignore me. They starts ho hang around their boyfriend. Oh minki’s boyfriends is our senior. My friendship with them start to lose while mine with my new friend aeri and mina becomes stronger. We will study and eat lunch together. I also invite them to my house which i ask them to not tell others. Well i don’t want everyone become my friends just because of my family is rich.

Minki is the one that loves attention and she will do anything to get that even though the action that she has done will humiliate her friends. But hyena in other hand is just a beauty without brain, sorry to say and i’m actually felt like it is impossible for this two to becoming friends but with hyena’s beauty, she can attract an attention easily and that is what makes minki stay with her. And vice versa when minki’s smartness can save hyena from people saying her is a beauty withour brain.