NEAR THE END OF SCHOOL TERM

MY BESTIES

 

After semester break, i hear the hyena and L already decided to end their relationship. The reason that hyena gives me is that she don’t feel it is right to love him. Well i know the reason. It is because she starts to after woohyun. Me and L’s bestfriend. How did i know? Woohyun tells me everything about it. Woohyun also tells L about it but he don’t want to believe it. One day, hyena come to me

  • Hyeri-ah. You are woohyun besties aren’t you?
  • Yeah. Why?
  • Well can you arrange a meeting with him. For me.
  • Why?
  • Urmm i kind of like him
  • So what about L?
  • Its already past hyeri
  • Well minki, i’m asking hyena. Not you
  • Huh.....show of
  • Well hyeri, me and L is past, history.
  • Well not for him. I can see he still love you and you want to hook up with his besties?
  • What are you hyeri? Woohyun and L’s mom?
  • No minki. I’m their bestfriend
  • Bestfriend? Last time you did not admit that L is your bestfriend. But now you finally admit it. Or you just left heartbroken that day?
  • What are you going to say minki?
  • Well...attention class...our miss goody to shoes here is actually has a feeling for L, hyena’s ex. she loves him way back then. Wasn’t it hyeri?
  • i...i..
  • huh....i guess minki is right. I never believe her at first. Now i know it. You really a hyeri. Pretend to be such a nice girl. And yet you snatch L from me.
  • What are you saying?
  • Well and you also befriend with us just to be famous. Isn’t it?
  • NO....
  • Huh.......

I can feel that my tear rolling down to my check. I turn around to see L at the door with his mouth wide open. At his back i see woohyun. I mouth him to help me but instead i fell aeri and mina right beside me.

  • Who is the real here minki, hyena?
  • What are you problem aeri and mina? Just go back to be lonely girls at the corner.
  • Huh your words already shows that you guys are the real .
  • If hyeri ever have feeling towards L. Its already gone the first time hyena came to her with L’s letter in her hand. We saw it.
  • Yeah, hyeri never snact L away from you but you break it for your own amusement isn’t it hyena?
  • Or minki ask you to?
  • Yah.....you two..
  • Wait minki, we haven’t finish talking yet. We hate to see our friend being trample by you and you so call justice.
  • Yeah......you are the one to come over her and ask her to set her up with woohyun even though you guys know that woohyun is L’s bestfriend.
  • Nooo...i,,i..
  • You what? we heard it. Oh if you want ant proof we ca show the audio,,,
  • What..
  • Yeah......
  • You..little...just wait....

With that both of them went out of the class. I just feel like i lost my both of  my legs. I start to felt down but some one catch me. I look up and it actually L

  • Stay away from hyeri, L

Its woohyun. He came over and scoot me over from L. He carries me bridal style towards the nurse room. Aeri and mina follow behind. I just keep crying and wet his uniform. After reaching the nurse room, he lock the room and all three of them face me.

  • Komawo aeri and mina. Komawo
  • Ani...kwanchana hyeri. We are chingu right? Besties
  • Yeah.....besties...my true besties.
  • Oh hyeri we better go back to class. Woohyun-shi can you bring hyeri back home. We will create an excuse to the teacher.
  • Arasso.
  • But......
  • No but hyeri....just go home. We will come right after school..arasso?
  • Arsso and komawo.
  • Yeah....annyeong.
  • Hyeri lets go home and tell me everything.

Woohyun voice is full with anger. I just nod and follow him to the car.