The end.

Casual Love

 

"Loving him is the worst thing happened in my life. Be it be fate, or my luck but having him in my life, changed my life from bad to worse. I had never cried like this in my life. May be God wanted to teach me a lesson, or was it just fate playing with me."

The world appeared empty to her as the flooding tears blurred her vision.

"Suzy are you in there, open the door Suzy". Suzy can faintly hear the banging of door through the sound of her running nose and the owls hooting outside of the window.

Suzy slowly dragged her feet to the door. As soon as she opened it, she collapsed in the hands of Sulli.

"Suzy ~ah! Don't think about him anymore. Come with me. I am taking you away from this atrocious city where that bastard live. Come with me to china"

All Suzy can do was give a small nod with her tears still flowing out wetting the neck of Sulli.

                                                                          

"Yay! Cheers for L, for completing the task of breaking the heart of Suzy and redeeming our lost pride." Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Who would have thought that after rejecting Woohyun she would be dumped by our charming prince here." Sungyeol scoffed.

"Come on let's start the party....whooo!" all the members beamed.

Except for one who is just giving some random fake smiles for everything.

"Loving her is the best thing happened in my life. Be it be fate, or be it luck but having her in my life, changed my life from bad to best. I had never felt like this in my life. But after all this why must I leave her now. May be God wanted to teach me a lesson, or was it just fate playing with me"

"Guys! See what Krystal has texted me" Sungjong showed the message to his friends.

The message created a tug in his heart. "Guys..! I gotta go" was all he could mutter before his legs had involuntarily sped away from the place.

"Huh! I can’t believe Myungsoo has taken this much time to do this." woohyun randomely blurted out.

"If he still wouldn't have gone I would have kicked his " Hoya remarked.

                                                                          

"Guys have you seen L's look at Suzy" Sungyeol pointed out.

"Hmm..! he is totally infected by Suji-virus”. Sunggyu miffled.

“But why isn’t he doing anything……like at least talking with her.” the curious maknae questioned

“Isn’t it simple, that guy has too much pride to start a conversation with a girl before the girl first talks to him” Dongwoo remarked.

“Unless something radicle happens” all said in unison.

.”May be I can do something about it” Woohyun stepped forward.

                                                                                             ----------------------------------------------

“ Guys! Where is Woohyun going?” Myungsoo asked without removing his perplexed stare away from Woohyun, as Woohyun moves towards Suzy.

                                                                                             ----------------------------------------------

“Huh! How could that girl reject me. Guys, this is definitely a disgrace to our group.”

“Myungsoo~ ah! You must take revenge as our group’s pride is at stake here. Only you can do this Myungsoo as you are the only member in our group who is more handsome than me.” Everybody nodded in agreement while having a staring contest at Woohyun for the handsomeness comment.

                                                                                               ----------------------------------------------

 

On a relatively cold autumn day, Myungsoo was staring at Suzy involuntarily like always. As soon as Suzy got a glimpse of that her heart beat has risen involuntarily and all she could notice in herself was her body heating up on a relatively cold day. And this is all the reason for Suzy during the cold hearted rejection of Woohyun.

                                                                                               -----------------------------------------------

While walking through the crunchy crimson leaves, Myungsoo saw an angel approaching him. As he was mesmerizing the god’s creation, a rash biker went past her swiftly making her fall on her knee. Myungsoo involuntarily paced towards her and saw her knee fiercely bleeding. Being a gentleman he is, he took her to the infirmary.

The relationship strengthened day by day as they started to meet more often, the winter started approaching.

As they started walking through the snow men and snow castles their fingers intermingled for more warmth. As soon as they reached their destination, Suzy started to distribute the things they brought with them to the homeless. The warmth in the region increased as they mingled with them.

On the way back Myungsoo slowly held Suzy’s hand and whispered “Would you like to come to that place while holding my hands throughout your life”. All Suzy could do was giving a small shy smile and a nod and soon was pulled into a hug by Myungsoo.

As the spring started approaching the cherry blossom trees started to have buds peacefully. But the atmosphere elsewhere is completely different. During a random conversation, the differences appeared evident. As the discussion heated up, Myungsoo felt he was on wrong end of the sword which prompted him to randomly blurt out about breaking up and the reason why he even started the relationship.

                                                                         

 

  Myungsoo drove as fast as he can striving through the traffic to reach the airport. He broke many traffic rules as he felt like they were some small obstacles between him and Suzy.

As soon as he reached the crowded airport, his eyes fast tracked and started scanning for Suzy. He found Sulli and Suzy sitting on a bench at a side.

As he reached the targeted bench, his breathe was out of cord and he was panting as if his life would be gone in a few seconds.

“Suzy, would you please talk to me privately for a few minutes” he stuttered.

“If you want to talk, talk in front of me Mr.Myungsoo. I am not gonna eat you, you know” Sulli sneered.

Suzy has not changed her expression and continued to look down.

“Suzy, I don’t know how to change your mind but all I can say is:

    I might be arrogant, but my love is as innocent as a baby’s breath.

    I might be dragging at times but my love is as passionate a rose.

    I am consumed by your love like a mallow.

    If you want, I would give you arbutus flowers everyday.(quote: representing “You are the only one I love”)

    I promise you that I will love you unconditionally and eternally like a Jasmine.

    If you would reject me I can only dream of loving you like a Moonflower.”

 

As soon as he said those words, he was startled when he was pulled into a tight hug as he heard some sweet musical words: "I LOVE YOU MYUNG".