Chapter 1

Can we make it?

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

Everything was alright. But that was before you came in my life. They say nothing is perfect in this world. Maybe this is the reason why I’m experiencing these things. I never thought this will happen to me.  My life was really simple and near to perfect. But then you entered my life, that’s the start of the big chaos. I am a strong girl. I never cried because of simple things but you did make me cry. It’s really weird right? How can a boy ruin your whole life? Well, life is really unfair. 

 

Now I’m back. Not sure if I’m already face this cruel world. But I can’t hide forever right? I should now start trying to move on. It’s really hard but I have to do this. I won’t let a guy ruin my whole life. I was strong before you came and now I’m starting to be my old self. I am stronger without you and ready to face the world alone.

“YAHHHHH!!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?????!!!!”  Okay, I just came and now my bestfriend is about to scold me already. How great it is?

“SHUT UP!!!” I shouted back to her.

“YOU’RE TELLING ME TO SHUT UP AFTER YOU DISAPPEARED WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME WHERE YOU ARE?” now she’s fuming mad. Scarrryyyy.

“BOM CALM DOWN! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BACK ALREADY?!” Okay I’m now dragging myself to hell for shouting back at her but well you see I really understand why she’s acting like this. But she’s kinda over reacting.

“HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME??? CAN’T YOU REMEMBER I’M YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!! I’M JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU!” Bom replied while preventing her tears to fall.

“Bommie, calm down. I’m back now. You see? I’m fine, nothing to worry.” I told her while I spread my arms for a hug.

“It’s just, you disappeared and you did not even inform me.” Now she started to cry while hugging me.

“Aigoo, I should be the one who’s crying right now. I never knew the bominator is a cry baby” I .

“I just missed you. You’re my freaking bestfriend for heaven’s sake”

“Okay, I understand. I miss you too Bom”

“Sorry to cut your moment ladies but I think we should start moving now, Well you see the people are starting to stare at us.”  Seunghyun butted in.

Well you see, Park Bom is my childhood bestfriend eversince. We share the same surname but we’re not blood related. We are called Park sister. Choi Seunghyun is Bom’s boyfriend. He’s like a oppa to me but I never called him one. I’m not a “cheesy type” of person. Well I did became one but that’s was “DID”, before that guy ruined my life.

Anyway we’re on our way to Bom and Seunghyun’s place. I’m going to stay at their place. Well they are not the only person’s staying there our other friends are also staying there. He is also staying there. Actually none of our friends knew about our relationship. We tried to keep it as a secret and we also ended it secretly. It’s not like we don’t trust our friends. It’s just we are not really sure about our situation and we don’t want our friends to be involved in our mess. We might be the cause of our group to break up. Pretty lame right? Well, we’re both stupid. Maybe you’re wondering why I still decided to stay there; it’s because of my friends. Well also because I want to have some revenge. Pretty evil right? I just want him to see me happy and make him feel guilty for all the things he has done to me.

*FLASHBACK*

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT THING?” he shouted at me.

“I’m so sorry, it’s just … she was the one who started it.” I was already crying. I do really feel sorry. I did not mean to go that far but she really made me furious.

“She was my friend and she’s just asking for some help, then you go y on her?!? ”

This is not the first time we fought because of that freaking girl. I know it’s not my fault, but I’m always the one who is apologizing.  Maybe I love him that much. Call me stupid but I just can’t seem to let him go. I swallowed all my pride just to keep our relationship. I already made myself look like a fool.

How can I not be furious? Behind those angelic face she’s showing to my boyfriend there is an evil witch. I know she’s just flirting to him but my boyfriend is just too naïve to notice? Or maybe he’s just enjoying. Maybe he’s already sick of my boring personality.

“Please forgive me, I won’t do it anymore” I’m kneeling while hugging his legs. My eyes are already becoming red.

“Let’s break up”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Those are the last words that he said before he left me looking stupid. The next day I packed all my things and left without saying anything. It’s been 2 years since that incident. I really think I’m out of my mind because I still love him.

“Dara we’re here!” Bom excitedly shouted.

Seunghyun help me carry my luggage inside the house. It’s good to be back as they say. I’m here to start a new life but how can I start if I’m already wondering if how is he right now.

“WELCOME BACK UNNIE!!!!” Chaerin and Minzy hugged me the moment they saw me. Aigoo these girls, I really miss them so much.

“Hi guys, I missed you” I said to them returning their hug.

“Unnie we missed you too, so much. We are so worried about you.”

“Unnie is fine, no need to worry I just need some time reflect”

“You owe us a story”

“Some other time” Im not yet ready.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” I panda suddenly appeared in my sight

“Seungri-yah!” I missed this panda guy.

“Thank God your back!!!! The guys are always bullying me” Such a cutie.

“Don’t worry I’ll defend you kekeke”

“Noona don’t believe what that panda say” Youngbae suddenly butted in.

“Hey there! How are you?” I ask him

“More like how are you noona?” Okay I just came then there is he already teasing me.

“Noona just ignore him” Daesung said

“Daesung ahhh!!!” This guy who never fail to make me smile when I see him.

“Uhm guys where is Jiyong?” Seunghyun ask

Well you see they are totally clueless about are past. Well its better like that.

"About Jiyong hyung... uhmm" Seungri said nervously

"What?" Now i'm freaking curious like hell!

"You see noona, we don't really know what happen to him.. he not his old self anymore" Daesung tried to explain

"What do you mean?" Oh my gosh, what the hell happen to him?

"Where is his room? still the same?" I asked them

"Noona, I don't think going to his room is the best thing you can do" Youngbae said

"Why? What's wrong? CARE TO EXPLAIN?" Now I look like a mad girlfriend, but I don't care!!! What the hell happened to Jiyong???!!

"We have tried to visit his room but he almost killed us the last time" Minzy explained

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE!?! WHERE IS HIS ROOM?" Now I'm furious, if Jiyong almost killed them, we I can definitely kill them if they won't tell me what I need to know.

"Uhmm, Unnie its still the same" CL whispered

I started to run to his room.

But the moment I open the door

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes started to tear up