CHAPTER 23: PRESIDENTIAL CHAOS PART 1

Sweet love ---- ON HIATUS

 

I woke up earlier than them, I felt my babies were moving. I wonder how they could move inside my tiny stomach.

My hubby’s still sleeping, He must be tired fetching Song Mi yesterday. Song Mi looks like a sweet girl, I’m so silly thinking she’s another Wooyoung-obsessed women. Heehee. Don’t blame me. My hubby is so handsome.

 

Hmmmm. It smells like a Chocolate pancake? I went downstairs and go to the kitchen, I found Song-Mi making Pancake… It takes her a few minutes to recognize I was there.

 

“ohh Taeyeon-unnie You’re awake already,” She smiled so widely, I’m starting to love this girl and not to mention She’s a superr cute girl

“Ne.”

“You’re hungry unnie? I made some pancakes.Come on let’s eat” oh. Yeah. I’m hungry but I have to wake Wooyoung first, he might get mad at me, Pancakes are his favorite breakfast.

“Oh. Wait. I have to wake up your oppa first.”

“Okay unnie. I’ll just set up the table first.”

“okay.” So I went upstairs again >< arghh. It’s hard for me now going upstairs. My tummy is so much bigger now.

 

Okay just one step ..*inhale exhale*

 

SUCESSS

 

When I look up I saw my hubby looking at me with a worried face at the end of the staircase.

 

I just smiled at him. I don’t want him to worry about me. I’m fine it just that I can’t go upstairs because I’m pregnant.

 

“Hey, You’re awake already” I smiled at him. He just caught me at the elbows and tried to support me.

“Are you okay?”

“yeah, I’m fine Nothing’s wrong” I smiled at him again. He still looking at me with a worried face. OK I can’t stand it already !

“Okay. I’m fine *sigh* but It’s hard for me now to go upstairs because of my tummy there I said it already. Don’t give me that worried face again.” He nodded

“then why did you still went here if it’s hard for you ?

“I’m about to wake you up because we’re eating breakfast, Song Mi cooked pancakes for us.”

“Pancakes” His eyes widen

“Yeah, you’re favorite, come on now, I’m starving”I said, holding his hand and gently pulling him to go down.

“Slow down, yeobo, You might slip here.” He said,then I stopped pulling him.

 

~Downstairs~

“oh oppa, unnie come on let’s eat.” She said.

“whoa, you prepared this ?”

“of course oppa, just for you and unnie. And Thanks for letting me stay here.” Awww She’s such a sweet girl.

“Of course you could stay here until you find an apartment to stay in” She hugged me.

“Thank you unnie.”

 

 

AT THE SCHOOL…

 

It’s Song Mi’s first day of school, I told her that I will tour her to our school today..

 

“Okay guys, We’re here.” He said as he unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door for me

“Cool, Let’s go unnie” She said as she help me going out from the car .

 

Oh great these two are spoiling me much huh?

 

I noticed some students looking at me, some of them whispering while looking at me, WHAT’S HAPPENING?One of them walks in front of me, she gave me flowers

 

“Chukahe Taeyeon-sunbae. We will support you.” She smiled and left me dumbfounded…

 

HUH?

 

AND ANOTHER student went to greet me.

“What’s happening yeobo?”

“I don’t know too.”

 

ALL OF THE STUDENTS HERE ALREADY KNOW MY CONDITION THEY WHY ARE THEY CONGRATULATING ME? Oh gawd this is so confusing …

 

I saw Key,Minho& Chansung running towards us.

 

“Taeyeon-ah you need to come with me.”Chansung said

“Wooyoung-hyung you also need to come with me” Minho said. I and Wooyoung look at each other.

 

OH SHOOT HOW ABOUT SONG MI?!?!

 

“Who’s this girl?” Key said

“She’s my childhood friend. Song Mi” He answered

“oh.”

“Please, Take care of Song Mi first, I think it’s so urgent, Thanks Kibum-oppa.” I shouted as Chansung, dragging me away from them.

“Mianhe, Song Mi, Just go with kibum oppa first.”I said, I’m looking at her with “I-am-sorry-eyes”.

“Ne  Arasso unnie. It’s okay” oh thank gawd she understand

 

No one’s POV

 

AT THE STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

(Jessica is the Secretary of the Student Council)

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAEYEON IS ONE OF THE CANDIDATES IN PRESIDENTIAL POSITION?" Jessica said,

 

“Yes, Jessica, we have talk about it, Kim Taeyeon is much fitted for replacing me as the Student council president” Kwon Boa said,

“But how about Hyerin? She also filed for her candidacy.” Jessica said

 “I know my dear, that’s why I already called Taeyeon to tell her but it looks like I don’t need to explain about this.”  The doors swung open, revealing Chansung and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looks so dumbfounded, her eyes widen.

 

“Boa-Sunbae, What do you mean I’m the best candidate for the presidential slot and how about Hyerin, It’s so unfair to her.”

“I know but its true my dear; you are fitted to be my successor as a Student council President.”

“But you know I cannot handle that kind of responsibility sunbae, I’m expecting to give birth next month.”

“I know you want it. I know you want to be in the student council, I remember you also run for candidacy versus me last year, but the committee didn’t let you because you’re still 2nd yr at that time.”

“*sigh* Arasso”

 

Wooyoung’s Side(exactly on the opposite room of the student council room)

 

“WHAT?!?! Me? You want me to file a candidacy for presidency?” I almost yelled at him,

“Yes,” Yunho sunbaenim answered, He’s the Vice president of the student council

“Wae sunbaenim?”

“I know you can do it. You’re smart, you’re responsible and you’re the most fitted candidate for the position.If you didn’t accept it I will expel you from the varsity ”He explained, what should I do now? If I didn’t run for presidency, I will be expelled from the varsity but I I will aist

“Who are my opponents?

“Hyerin  and …”

Ring ringgg .

“I will talk to you again after class you can go back now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the room

 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung don’t even spoken one word since they’re back from both meetings.

 

Taeyeon’ Pov

This is my dream, I dream to be the president of the Student council, but what should I do? I’m about give birth next month…

Should I tell him??

Well, If I tell him he might be super worried about me and our twins

WILL TELL HIM ???

OR

NOT ….

 

I don’t wanna lie..

 

Wooyoung’s Pov

SERIOUSLY, I REALLY DON’T WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL. If hasn’t threaten me that I will be kicked out from the varsity. I will not accept this .

 

I noticed Taeyeon keep shrugging her head… oh I wonder what happen to inside the SC room   

Yeobo, is something wrong??” I asked her, she just froze. I know something bad happen and it’s bothering her.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Yeobo, is something wrong??” what should I answer.. should I tell him or not …..

“Ani, Nothings wrong. Don’t worry” Good job Taeyeon, now you lied to him. Aish!!

“Okay”

 

“Unnie!! Oppa!! There you are” Song Mi said while panting heavily, She’s standing at the door disturbing the lecture,

“What are you doing here young lady?” our professor said

“Let me talk with Taeyeon-unnie and Wooyoung-oppa for a while sir.”

“Arasso. Taeyeon, Wooyoung..” We both stood up from our sits and headed outside.

“Song Mi, What’s wrong?” Wooyoung asked her.

“It’s because both of your names are in the news of this school for today. And a girl named Hyerin is looking for unnie~!” She exclaimed

Hyerin is looking for me, I think she received the news now.

“Why is she looking for you Yeobo?”

“I don’t know, Let’s go Song Mi… Yeobo please excuse us for a while, I will just talk with Hyerin.”

“Arasso.”

“Come on Song Mi.”

“Neh~”

 

I felt so bad . I failed as a wife. I lied to him again.

 “Unnie, are you sure you’re alright?” Song Mi said.

 

Ofcourse,, Song Mi, I can tell her my problems,

 

“Song Mi I can tell you my problems right?”

“ofcourse Unnie, Wait, unnie don’t tell me you’re cheating on oppa?”

OMO. This girl, why would I even do that…

 “Gosh, Ani! why would I? Don’t jump into conclusions, ara~?”

“arasso”

 

 

“ YAH!! Taeyeon,!!” A very irritating voice said.That’s Hyerin… I can tell she- yes, it’s a she- She’s very pissed off.

“Taeyeon, what are you trying to do huh? Just because you’re in good terms with Boa-sunbae doesn’t mean that you can get that spot easily.”

Hyerin, please. Stop bugging me. You really are not helping me.

“Taeyeon!! Taeyeon you ing .”

“Hyerin, I am so sorry about that I really didn’t mean to take you’re slot at the candidacy.”

“NO!! You planned this all along, you .!” She pushed me, Luckily Song Mi is there to catch me before I hit the ground.

“ Oh no you didn’t just pushed my Unnie.” Song Mi’s sweet voice became y

“What are you tryin to say little girl?”

 

Song Mi’s Pov

 

THAT.ING..HOW.DARE.SHE.PUSH.TAEYEON UNNIE.LIKE.THAT.

 

“Oh, I won’t, I’ll just do this,” I grabbed Hyerin and threw her near the mud pile. I was just getting warmed up about the fight when I saw Unnie looking a bit of shocked. I was about to come to near her when Hyerin pulled me by my hair. But Luckily I was able to remove her grasp and slapped her face with my hand. I knew I would hurt like hell cause I can see she nearly cried with pain. She stood up and fixed her uniform

“You , I’m still not finished with you.”

“Song Mi, Are you alright?” Taeyeon Unnie said as her tears forming from her eyes.

“Unnie, don’t cry. I’m fine.”

 

“I’m sorry Song Mi-ah, You should did that.”

“Ani. Unnie its okay, No harm on me. Hehehe." They seated on the bench

 

"uhm unnie what is your problem that your going to tell me earlier?" 

 

"uhm. Its about the presidential elections. BoA-sunbaenim chose me to be a candidate, so that's why Hyerin was so mad at me but I didn't asked her to 

chose me. I know Its my dream last year to be the president of the student council but today I can't I'm giving birth next month and I don't want to say it to Wooyoung cause he might get worried at me again. What should I do now?"

"Unnie. Just tell it to oppa, He will understand it. Of course, He will get worried about you because you're his wife and you're also bearing his child, so its normal for him to worry unnie. You should tell him about it." 

 

She patted my head. "yeah. Maybe I should really tell it to him..."

 

 

 

 

They didn’t know that Wooyoung followed them and heard their conversation …….........

 


 

FINALLY I UPDATED :D 

 

THANKS TO MY BESTFRIEND ..  invisiblephilline25 

She help me doing this chapter :D 

 

@strawburies -- hehehe. salamat at nagustuhan mo tong fanfic ko :D comment ka aa :) hehehe . salaaamat talaga :D

@locksmith -- hehehe. Kamsahamnida :D thanks. Mianhe if I rarely update .. writters block :( 

@Joongkiko --- I will still continue this don't worry. I'm soo happy about the result in the poll so I've decided to continue this for you guys.Thanks for commenting . please comment more kekekek :D

@soshi9pm_009 --- hehehe I will still continue updating my fanfic :D heehee. 

@nina120897 --- Ani its okay. Ok na yon nagcomment ka na e :D hehehehe . Comment ka pa po aa :D kamsa !

@AnimeOtaku_Akane -- I'm planning that also, Song Mi will be another wooyoung-obsessed girl but She's too cute to be a villain. *High Five!* Thank you ! I will do my best ! heeheehee .

@vania17,iheartchii & WooTae_moments --- hehehe there I updated . Hope you like it  :) please comment again ! and thanks for the comment ! 

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA !!! :D I LOVVVE YOU GUYS :D