Chapter 18 : The past

Sweet love ---- ON HIATUS

After the couples left, the singles decided just to stay at home. Key and Seohyun were at the kitchen baking some cookies. Nickhun,Yonghwa,Minho and Jaebeom were at the arcade room playing billards while Yoona,Yuri,Jieun and Jessica were watching TV, they were watching Oh My School they were about to reveal all their guest , Jessica's eyes widen in surprise  'its him'  she said to herself ... 

"woaahh .. Its Lee Donghae right ?" Jieun said, Yuri look at Jessica, she notice her expression changed from calm a while ago to burning from anger ... 

"uwaaa . He really looks like an angel.." Yoona said then Jessica stood up and --

"huh. Angel my . He's a jerk for your information you shouldn't waste your time complementing that kind of MAN." she said as she throw the remote control on the couch and walk out ... 

"d-did I say something wrong ?" Yoona look at Yuri, 

"No. you didn't said something wrong, She just shocked to see his Ex-boyfriend again.." yuri explained. 

"Exboyfriend ? What do you mean?" Jieun asked .

"Donghae is her ex-boyfriend.." 

"How ?" 

Yuri's Pov 

"They met 3 yrs ago, Jessica was chosen to be the girl lead in Super Junior M's Super Girl MV"

"oh I saw that she's that girl .. woahh ... " Jieun said 

"yeah. Then She and Donghae became close and after 3 months Donghae proposed to her then they dated for about 1 and a half year then they broke up." 

"How ?" Yoona ask 

 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

WAYBACK 2 years ago

Jessica's pov 

 

Its our first time to meet again after 2 months because of their Sorry, Sorry promotions. He look so tired still he insist to see me .. 

"fishy, are you okey ?"

"yup babe. I'm fine."

"but you look so tired .." 

"Gwenchana, come on lets go."

 

at the restaurant ...

"Babe, I'll just go to the washroom." I excuse myself then He nodded ... 

On my way back I heard him talking to someone ... I was about to walk again when ---- 

"Jagiya, Don't be mad okey ... I don't love Jessica anymore. You're the one I love now.. " I felt a stab in my heart .. It hurts .... ANIYO !! CONTROL YOURSELF JESSICA JUNG !!! .. 

"I'm breaking up with her --" 

THAT ING JERK !!! HE REALLY HAVE SOME NERVE HUH .. THAT'S GREAT THOUGH .. WE REALLY SHOULD BREAK UP . I HATE CHEATERS BUT I WOULDN'T LET HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HIM , I'LL BREAK UP WITH HIM ... I wipe my tears .. then walk towards our table .. 

 

"oh babe you're here . what took you so long." huh anger is now taking my body ... unconciously i grab the glass of wine and splash into him ... 

"YAH !!! What are you doing ??!!!" he yell 

"LET'S BREAK UP, YOU ING LIER !! AND DON'T LET ME KNOW WHOSE THAT YOU'RE DATING BEHIND MY BACK , CAUSE I MIGHT KILL HER .. SO LEE DONGHAE WERE OVER !!!"

~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~ 

Jessica's Pov 

That jerk !! I wish he'll die now !!! he's a ing lier !!!! tears keep running through my cheeks again ... gahhh Jessica Jung you shouldn't cry because of that ing jerk !! then --- 

"hey" a voice came from behind .. I turn to look who it was ... His eyes widen as he saw me and walk towards me immediately .. 

"Are you okey ? why are you crying ?" Jaebeom said .. His eyes looks so worried, wait He's worried? i felt happy, my heart start beating hard again .. arghh .. 

"Ne." I lied . avoiding his eye contact ..

"Lier.." He said softly .

"your eyes wouldn't look like that if there's nothing going on .. now come on tell me .. "

"I saw him again .."

"who ?"

"My Ex-boyfriend"

"So that's why .. you still love him ?" he said in a deep tone.. looking at me.

"I-.. I don't love him anymore, It just that i remember what he have done to me."

"can you tell me about it ?"

"He-He cheated on me .. I heard him on the phone, he said he don't love me anymore and that night he ask me out to break up with him .. I thought he miss me because of his hectic schedule" tears were escaping again from my eyes .. then suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around my body ...

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ask .. I suppose to comfort you but I make you cry again .. Mianhe .."

"No . its not you're fault .. " i manage to stop crying ..i feel safe in this pair of arms .. a minutes later he pulled away , he hold my shoulder and look at me . 

"are you okey now ?" I nodded .. 

"That's good then .." 

"Thank you"

"what ?" 

"i said Thank you ." I said calmly 

"nah-uh . if your thanking me for comforting you I'm not accepting it .." 

"huh ? wae ?" 

 

"I'll just accept it if you go with me somewhere." 

 


Another chaptie again :D for HAESICA FANS :D 

As I promised :D 

I'm sorry guys but sad to say our Summer vacation is now over so I'll be back going to school again :( 

 

I try to update on FRIDAY , SATURDAY or Sunday :D 

 

THANKS TO NEW SUBSCIBERS :D I LOVE YOU !!! 

 

~lalallalalalalala KEEP YOUR COMMENTS COMING it inspires me alot :D