Why you dont pick up it

When A Stranger Calls

He doesn't understand why he always pick up his phone when Woohyun call him. May be we can say it as " he was waiting for it".

Ploddingly, he doen's t care with promise which make him stuck with Woohyun. 

He ever  thought to  ended  his stupid promise with Woohyun but every time Woohyun call him, he forgot to mention it, even, they busy with their verbal fight, teasing (From Woohyun) and another unimportant talking and its make Sunggyu hurt his throat because of nag and yell alot. 

 

Once he tell Woohyun but guess what Woohyun did ? Woohyun on purpose change the subject and ended with another unimportant subject.

He only knew Woohyun as  a stranger over the phone.

How could he get stuck with strangers? But in the end, he had to admit, he was start liking the stranger. He did not know, it's just sound of his soft chuckle but its  gives another sense in his heart. How could he like someone he has not met before?

A bit sometimes Woohyun being annoyed.  If  Woohyun such a good trapper or Sunggyu being stupid, Sunggyu once told him about what he wear when he want to go to sleep. Only wear a sweatpants. Sunggyu want to threw his self in window because of embarrassed  when Woohyun know it.


------

It was late, but he had to get out of the house on an errand. Despite feeling poorly for several nights he sleptless, but someone wanted to meet him.
Without he know, someone continued to watch when he first left his home and follow where he goes. When he was in a quiet a street, stranger suddenly pulled out a knife and ...


"WAAAAAA ......!!!!"


Sungyeol shouted and followed by Sunggyu's surprised expression to find  Sungyeol  face in the dark room. Sungjong were surprised when he heard Sungyeol's scream, start to scream too and Sunggyu belonged.


Weekend was awaited by Sunggyu. This time he took Sungyeol and Sungjong to stay at his house. They're certainly going to spend this night with  horror movie they had rented before.
 

 "Sungyeol, what happened?"

"Sunggyu, something vibrated beneath me .."

"What's that?" Sungjong lifted the blankets that covered three of them while they watching a movie.

"This is my phone" Sunggyu laughs. He take it  and see ID caller who disrupt their activities.
 

Un-identification  Nam Woohyun calling ...
 

He moved a little away from the TV when Sungyeol and Sungjong resumed their spectacle.

"Woohyun-ssi .. I'm busy right now.  Can you call another time ...? "

"Okay .. " Woohyun just reply it in almost un-heard voice.


Sunggyu frowned  his eyebrow..Woohyun not usually like that. Woohyun he knew would definitely try to make this call is not disconnected until he heard Sunggyu nag.


They were silent for a moment. No one of them want to turn off their phone. Until Sunggyu asked again ...

"Are you okay?"

But Woohyun still in silent.

"Sunggyu, come quickly. He will be killed soooooonnnn .." Sungjong shouted
 

Woohyun across the phone can hear someone call Sunggyu.

"Its seem you busy right now" Finally he speak.

"I'm watching with a few friends ...."

I want to talk with you but this is just not right time.


"Sunggyu, I'll hung  up. Bye Sunggyu "
 

Teet... teet ..
 

Hey, its my line. I should  turn it off first. What's wrong with him?


☎ ☏ ☎


For several days Woohyun not call him. Sunggyu tried not to care.

He's just a stranger. He repeat it in his mind.  But how if he find another friend-talk? If he disregard to me now ? Why i expect too much of him?

He glanced at his phone from behind his desk. Class in afternoon was very boring. Silently, he pressed the call button. While waiting, he hopes Woohyun did not answer, but he also hopes Woohyun receive the call. But he was a little disappointed, his  number that was un-active ..

Ah, maybe Woohyun is also in his class.

 

-------
11. 15 a.m

He was still awake. It has become his habit. He himself did not realize since when he has it.  Without orders, his body will realize itself in the middle of the night. His hours-sleep started  little disturbed by his new habit. He still grab his phone.

There is no reading of  " Un-identification  Nam Woohyun calling ..." on the screen. The thing he wanted to see in his screen phone though he would deny it desperately.


Ah, since when I was waiting call from Woohyun? Should I call him again? NO. That's not a good idea.

He try to convice him self that Woohyun is nothing and he don't care.  He almost falls to the floor with excitement when his  phone finally rang.
 

"Woohyun-ssi"

"Hey, Sunggyu.  Its me. For your information, I never changed my name to be Woohyun"
 

Sunggyu pull his phone away from his ear, to see the caller ID.

 

"Donggwo. Forgive me. What is this? Why you call me at this time?"

"Sunggyu, are still thinking about your fantasy-friend again?"

"Dongwoo, he is real and i don't be so crazy to talk with my fantasy. And just hung up if you want to bother me"

 

And why i should convice you about Woohyun. He is mine, i mean he is my friend-talk.

 

"Oh, i almost forget. Sunggyu, HELP MEEEEE. Sungjong stay at my house and he was laughing while watching his horror movies"

"What the hell Sungjong watch horror movies at your  home? Doesn't he have a home?"

"Sunggyu, please tell him. Get him out of my house, I'm even afraid to approach him.

"Dongwoo, let him watch until the end and after that you can kick him wherever you want to send him.."

"Sunggyu-ah .."

"Okay, give the phone to him. I want to talk to him "


Dongwoo  make some step to approach Sungjong who enjoying his spectacle  with a loud volume until the room was filled with the sound of horror. Even Sunggyu can hear it.


Seeing Sungjong with a flat expression, donggwo change his mind.

"Sunggyu, I can't go near him. His  evil aura  it is too strong for me. He my good energy"

"Then there's nothing I can do .."

"Sunggyu ..."

"Stop whining. It was your fault, opening the door for him .."

"SUNGGYUUUUUUUUUUUUU ... "

 

Teet teet ....


Sunggyu disconnected that call.  He knew no one who could stop Sungjong as he watched horror movies. Though  earthquake  come suddenly .

But one thing he never understand, Why Sungjong should run away from his house, only to watch it in random home of his friend?  One thing, Never open the door if  Sungjong visit  your home above 11 pm. All know why.


He checked his phone as he lie down  in his bed.

 

DAMN IT.. ..


He jumped up from his sleep-position as he saw five missed-calls from Woohyun.

Without thinking twice,  Sunggyu immediately call Woohyun  back but its only earning disappointed when Woohyun's phone is off.

 

---
Gyunie  didn't want to pick up the call from me? Is he tired of receiving call from me?

Tonight will be a tough night for me.

Woohyun wrote something in his notebook. He try to close his eyes for sleep but he can't.

----------

 

(a/n) woohyun identity will soon be revealed. Im very excited for it.. kekekek..

Happy reading all...