Mischiefs in Seoul

IDENTICAL ( on Hiatus )

Yoona's POV

 

So, here I am again, waiting in the airport to depart New York. Yes, Im going back to Korea. And yes, I was not able to get my expected culinary job here in New York. I am not that down though, not a bit actually. If this is God's will, then let it be. To be quite honest I actually am very thankful for their decision. Too thankful actually....

 

BECAUSE THEY SENT ME TO THEIR SEOUL BRANCH

 

You heard me right, Seoul. After enjoying lovely hotel accommodations, ice cream galore, cable TV movie marathon and such, I was told that their other branch is in need of my "expertise" and that would be: Seoul <3

 I OFFICILALLY have an OFFICIAL job there waiting for me. I'm finally doing what Ive been longing to! 

My hard work finally had its reward and my culinary training will not be going to waste since I, Im Yoona, is now, officially. a pastry chef. no no. a patisserie. in the most renowned pastry restaurant in the world yet! Note that I'm emphasizing every word: "Pasteur de Lee"

Yep, it is already full of grandeur from its name itself right? And I'm eventually a pastry chef there now! Asfgdhjkl;;

 

 


Aiden's POV

 

My zoning out was interrupted by my phone, picking it up, it was an unknown caller.

"Hello, mind if I'd ask who this is?"

"HEY BROOO!"

I twitched and dragged my phone inches away from my ears as a mischievous reply responded my oh so formal greeting.

"Who is this?"

"Oh come one dude, this is your one and only, most handsome cousin!"

"Tch Yah Hyukjae, its been long but you never change huh?"

"Shut up its Eunhyuk, not Hyukjae. And well what's to change for? Anyways I was told that you'd be going here in Seoul. Youre fully accomoddated already even though you havent stepped on the plane yet huh? Lucky you I was assigned by dad to give you company while youre here. Dude, we'll have so much fun, there's alot of chicks here in Seoul and I'm sure they'll be at your interest.!"

I sighed and shook my head. This nutjob never get it, does he?

"Hyukjae, I'm going to Seoul due to business matters. I can't and never plan to do those side proposals not concerning my purpose there."

"Its Eunhyuk for the last time and damn man youre still no fun you know?"

"I'm not doing this for fun,there was never fun"

"Hush hush we won't want you to cry cry so just get your in here and have fun too. No one in the hands of the almighty Eunhyuk gets partypooping, so, tataaa"

 

He hung up and left me sighing. This guy is the most crazy cousin ever.

And I'm jealous of him.

He is carefree and talented, he can do whatever he likes but he can still manage his job. I don't know what I did in my past life that got me shoved in this pathetic life. Escape? Nah, I have no choice. Their my only family and I can't leave granny. This is how ha--

"Excuse me, coming through, excuse me. Oops sorry"

Tsk such a loud girl. That's why I never socialize. People are just not worth socializing with. 

I shoved the disturbing thought away and turned to head to my plane when--

 

*SPLASH*

 


Author's POV

 

"Oooops?"

Aiden looked down on his business suit and--fudge--this girl is dead, he thought.

"I don't recall any 'ooops' in the dictionary that defines the word 'sorry'"

"I'm so sorry mister, I didn't mean to I was uh I was not looking on my way. i'm so sorry let me help you"

The girl wiped the very visible stains with her tissue on Aiden's suit which in turn, got shoved away by him.

He peeked on the passport she gripped and figured out what it stated: Im Yoon Ah, tch just another regular girl in the middle level of the hierarchy in the society, I guess.

"You, Yoon Ah right? Do you know how expensive this suit is and you could just go spilling on some cold coffee on it? You averages cannot even buy just this necktie you spilled on, you pathetic clumsy girl"

 

Yoona scoffed in disbelief, shoving her bag closer to her shoulder while her other hand resting on her hip.

"Its frappucino and the name is Yoona, not Yoon Ah. And I'm sorry that I spilled on you and I'm sorry I'm just an average. But mind you, rich or not, at least I have a taste on clothes. those are just way too underrated tch, expensive yet ugly. Thats what you do for a living? Walking around putting on a sign on your head "IM FREAKING RICH SO DON'T SPILL ON MY SHIRT"? Well I'm sorry sir and now that Ive said what I need to say and thats all that matters because I dont care about what I have just clumsily done anymore, I'm going to take my leave and boohoo for you!"

She shoved the tissue on the ground and huffed away from him, leaving the stained Aiden flabbergasted.

"Why this-- Yah! Aish" He groaned and got himself a coat to cover it up then went off to his assigned plane grumpily.

 


Yoona's POV

People still have the nerve! Oh my god he is such a walking disgusting porcelain who cares nothing but money. Seriously there are still people as bastard as that? Sheesh!

I trudged toward the plane, hoping to rest and ease myself off during the ride. I went to my assigned seat and shoved myself there. Sigh, okay this is just a trial Im Yoona. Dont get affected by boohoo-ish matters like this. I sighed and rested my head. At least Im gonna get myself a rest.

A figure sat beside me and I did not mind him as I massage my temples when I heard a mischievous chuckle.

"Well well well, look what we have here"

I opened my eyelids and wished I never did as a face emerged beside me with an evil smirk.

 

I'm dead.