Chapter 2

What the hell did I think

“My baby would love to see this!”. Key flashed a diva smile while turning to the boy who has a dino shape head with blond hair. That one is no other than Jong Hyun, his lover. He nodded as agreed with Key’s choice, captured in his eyes a pearl blue T-shirt and a pijama with mushroom flying everywhere on the pink garment that Key raised in his hand.

 

“Yeobo, it’s near lunch time. Would we head back? My legs seem to be broken into pieces after you dragged me through 100 shops already”, cried Jong Hyun in desperation.

 

“But I’m not tired!”, Key protested to his lover but in the end, he followed Jong Hyun to the parking lot to drive back home. He placed his hand on the dino boy’s lap, tapping to the music playing in the car. “OK, thinking about my baby, I must cook something good to him. He always repeats his desire to be higher than Minho, that he must drink milk instead of water, that he must eat as double. But darling, my baby can beat a Sumo in eating but he never gets fat while I just enjoyed a pizza last week and almost gained 500 grams as the scale showed me this morning”.

 

“Yeobo, whatever you do and look like, you’re always the Key to my heart”. The blond hair boy encouraged his lover with a soothing but cheerful voice which earned the listener a happily smile, blush on his face.

 

“Yah, you know how to embarrass a person, don’t you? My mood is so good today, then tonight …”, Key whispered to his lover’s ear, “… I’ll reward you for the 5th time”.

 

 

There was sound of car break screeching in the air.

 

 

The SHINee boys chose to rent a small house with one storey for their living together instead of staying in dorm. It gave them more spaces, and with the talent gifted to Key, he even arranged a small room as a record room, filling it with music instruments and record equipments for their own practice. The place which Key treasured most was the kitchen. He fancied the house so much as he decorated rooms by himself and took great care to them. Now he stopped at the front door, turning back only to find Jong Hyun struggled with those shopping bags, couldn’t prevent a smile escaped from his lips at the funny and adorable sight. But something, some sounds attacked his ears from behind the door.

 

“Hyung, I’m wet already. Do it faster or Key-umma will kill us if he comes back. I do not want to die at my teenager, Minho hyung!”.  Wait! “Was that begging voice of Taeminnie?”, eyebrows the outside boy moved up.

 

“Wait there, Minnie. I’ll dry you then”, said Minho in rushing voice.

 

“It’s there, there, right there. That’s it!”. Yelling voice of Taemin struck Key’s ears. It seems to him as a lightning right in a very sunny day. He began sweating.

 

“Ok, Minnie. I get it. Come to you now!”, Minho’s voice seized Key’s heart.

 

“Minho hyung, oh my God! It leaks out again. Don’t make me wet anymore, ah~~. Hyung, do something for me. Yes, it’s good. Yes, stronger, stronger. You’re doing well, Minho hyung. Oh, screw, screw, more, more hyung!!”. Now Taemin’s voice was getting louder, half was begging, half was enthusiastic, followed by noises of groaning Minho, then bowls and dishes clinking.

 

Key was sweating with buzzing ears. He didn’t dare to open the door as he was afraid of what he would see. Something twisted his heart, prevented oxygen to contact with his brain. His lips could barely talk as he turned to Jong Hyun. “Yeobo, hold me, hold me or I’ll faint. I can’t breathe now”.

 

Jong Hyun dropped al the bags and ran to hold his lover. His ears pricked up for what he heard from the door and he began to understand what had led Key in this status.

 

“Minnie, I think I did it”, Minho groaned deep and hard. The insiders gasped in sync. Jong Hyun and Key looked at each other.

 

“Minho hyung, look at you, you’re all sweating. I’ll dry you”. Taemin’s soft voice could melt any heart.

“No, it’s my fault, Minnie. Are you OK? You get wet so much. Hyung will dry you instead”.

 

Key pointed to the door while his head still felt dizzy. “Yeobo, catch them, catch Minho. Kill him for me and save my baby”.

 

Jong Hyun did exactly what Key told him to. He kicked the door hard and screamed “CHOI MINHO, GET AWAY FROM TAEMINNIE!”. Key, took all of his energy, jumped in immediately.

 

“YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY! I BURN YOU ALIVE MINHO !!”

 

But what did they see?

 

Water splashed everywhere from the sink to the kitchen floor. There was Taemin and Minho, both of them were soaking wet. Taemin was gripping the spout while in Minho’s hand was a big wrench.

 

Key could feel his jaw drop to the floor. “WHAT THE HELL IN HERE?”, Key yelled to the two young boys standing in the kitchen. Jong Hyun could catch his breath now.

 

“Umma, we’re so sorry.”. Taemin pressed his palms to each other and looked at his Umma. “ We tried to prepare lunch for everyone. Something made the spout stuck and Minho hyung tried to fix, but it turned out that the spout was broken and splashed. We have just fixed it, Umma. But look at the kitchen now…”. Tears formed in the corner of the youngest boy. “I’m sorry, it was my idea for the lunch preparation and asked Minho hyung to help me”.

 

“Oh baby, how thoughtful you are!”. Key couldn’t resist his baby’s cuteness and ran to hug him. “Oh God! You must change your clothes now or you may catch cold. Let Umma do the rest. Come to your room and change now”. Key pushed Taemin to the stair.

 

Taemin gave his Umma a peck on his cheek then turned to Minho and asked. “Minho hyung, will you go and change with me?”. As Minho smiled and began to step following Taemin, he suddenly stood still as Key flashed him a hard, death glare as if it could burn him alive.

 

“NO! My baby will change first. You, stay there and wait”. Key ordered to Minho but he was caught by Taemin’s voice. “Umma, let him too, he also got wet. Umma, please”. Taemin was begging hard.

 

“No is No and No But”. Key firmed his voice and continued his pushing. Taemin bit his lips while glance at Minho.

 

Key and Jong Hyun tidied up the kitchen. It was not so hard for them to do so they could finish the chores in a couple of minutes. Key began his cooking with the menu set up in his mind. The first thing he would do was to cut vegetables and meat.

 

He kept cutting to chase the silly thought out of his head.

 

“What the hell did I think!

 

+__+__+__+__+__+__+__+__+__+__+

Ideas keep pop up in my mind and I write it down. Perhaps my though would be better than my rotten writing. Please help me to correct anything wrong. And I'm hungry for your comments!

I'm hyper now for the Japan debut of SHINee, especially more Taemin's voice in "Replay" Japanese version. I love his voice so much. No, I addicted to it with no chance to find an antidote. I already pre-ordered the limited version. If you love SHINee as much as I do, please support them for buying the CDs. It would be great if I could see them at 1st place of ORICON! ^__^

With love from Shawol Ajumma