For me it's waiting, for you it's separation

For me it's waiting, for you it's separation

"Whenever wherever

When you're tired and discouraged, come back to me

Be happy my love

Until that day, forever that day when we can be together"

 

-For me it's waiting, for you it's separation, Jaejoong

 

~*~

 

"I'm still waiting Yunho ah." Jaejoong whispered to the smiling face before him. "We promised right? Always keep the faith no matter what."


Snapping his hand phone shut, he got up from his seat and went to join Junsu who was playing with a soccer ball in a corner.

 

"Junsu ah, can hyung ask you something?" Jaejoong questioned.

 

Junsu turned around, surprised by Jaejoong's request.

 

"What, hyung?" Junsu asked.

 

"Always keep the faith, what does it mean exactly?" Jaejoong fired away.


Junsu paused for a moment. Then, he answered, "Hyung, it means to always keep your beliefs doesn't it? Always keep by your own principles and work hard towards your goal in life."

 

"But hyung are you okay? What's with the sudden question?" Junsu asked.

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

"No I'm fine." Jaejoong reassured him. "It's simply because last night I was drinking and those thoughts just caught up with me that's all. I ev- Oh wait. Yunho replied!"

 

Sure enough, there was a beep that indicated an incoming message. Reading the message, Jaejoong smiled.

 

From: My Lovely Yunho

Received: 2.53pm

 

It means that our hearts are always as one, pabo yah. 

Stop drinking late at night and sleep earlier next time.