Blushing and Threatining Promises

My Own Family

Author's Note: I'm thinking about setting pictures to each chapter. If I find some I think will fit and the website will let me upload them I definetly will!. Also on a side note would you like a ty scene of Ji-Hoon and Jung Ho or would ya'll prefer just scenes of Nam Soon and Heung-Soo? I hope you enjoy? :)

 

Jung-Ho POV

Ji-Hoon burst into the room scaring the out of me and almost spilled my soup. Yah, what the hell is wrong with you? I croaked at him. He glanced at me and then I noticed his face grew even redder. Umm, are you okay? Cuz you’re blushing like a chick. Kyung said. I glared at him then nodded at Ji-Hoon to bring my food, I was starving and my throat was killing me. I wheezed to Kyung to go to the store and get me some medicine. He left without a word. If I ever saw my bastard of a donor again I would kill him this time no longer will I be a scared little kid. Ji-Hoon notices my mood sour and brought the spoon to my mouth. I gently swallowed then asked him if he was okay. I’m okay just Nam Soon said something that upset me. I shot up from my seat completely pissed off. I’m very thankful for Nam Soon and Heung-Soo but nothing gives them the right to upset my friends. Ji-Hoon had his mouth hung open as I stomped to the door intending to try to kick Nam Soon’s . Ji-Hoon grabbed my arm. What are you doing? It was my fault I started it. I paused in my thrashing to get him off What do you mean you started it? All this talking wasn’t helping my throat at all. I-I well I about looking satisfied because I may have overheard Nam Soon and Heung-Soo ing. So I made a comment about how Heung-Soo finally getting him. Then he replied about how we umm how you umm how..  “Spit it out” I mumbled no longer able to speak coherently and getting irritated. How you haven’t claimed me yet. He quickly burst out. I chuckled and brought him closer That’s what upset you? I whispered. Well I love you and I have wanted you to me so bad Jung-Ho but I never thought you would like me like that. I was completely caught off guard by his words. At my lack of reply he went to leave and I quickly pulled him back. I nuzzled his neck and told him he could have told me sooner and I would have taken care of it. Ji-Hoon analyzed my face and I guess he saw what he was looking for because he kissed my cheek and grabbed the soup. We ate in comfortable silence until Kyung came back with my medicine. Thank you God took you long enough. With the warm liquid running down my throat the ache was starting to become bearable. Hey the store isn’t right around the corner okay. Oh and Nam Soon wants to talk with us in the kitchen. I stood up grabbed my bowl and headed to the kitchen to see what he wanted. Ji-Hoon and Kyung followed me out. Nam Soon was sitting at the table and I didn’t see Heung-Soo so I assumed he was still sleeping. I watched Nam Soon sit comfortably and saw no rigid moving. Haha, looks like I won our little bet. Nam Soon owned Heung-Soo’s . I’ll have to let the boys know after this chat. I sat down with a smirk plastered on my face. Nam Soon looked at me a little weary How are you feeling? Much better now that I got some medicine for my throat.  He nodded: good if you need to go to the doctor or need anything let me know. I said okay and a quick thanks. I went to get up but he told me to sit down that we needed to talk.

So boys what do you want to do with your lives? Nam Soon glanced at Ji-Hoon Heung-Soo tells me you want to be a chef is that right?

Yeah, I really like cooking and Heung-Soo has been teaching me some things.

Well that’s good to hear! What about you Kyung?

Umm, I was thinking of owning my own store or restaurant.

Hmm then maybe you two could work on that together after you get out of school. What about you Jung-Ho?

I was thinking about working as a social worker to help the kids get away from bastards like my fa- donor.

Hmm, that’s a good idea Jung-Ho. I’m considering being a teacher and Heung-Soo wants to be a soccer coach. Maybe we can get be good citizens like normal people. So summer vacation is almost over and our last year is about to begin. We will be a family and as a family we will help and support each other. Under no circumstance this year will any of you fail. We all have promises to keep; and I want you to promise you will graduate. If you don’t plan to graduate high school I will kick your until you change your mind.

I was stunned at Nam Soon’s serious tone and clear message and intention. I looked at Ji-Hoon and Kyung as well not knowing what to say. I promise I said with the utmost certainty something I have never felt before a since security in my decision. Kyung and Ji-Hoon loudly promised too.

Great you scared them. Well I heard what you want to do and I think you will succeed and I consider you three like my little brothers. But don’t think I won’t kick your little punk asses either.  Heung-Soo said to us with such a sweet smile. But it still made me shiver like I was being threatened. He hugged Nam Soon and complained he was hungry. Nam Soon got up and asked if we were hungry. Even though I just ate soup I still felt hungry so I nodded and so did Ji-Hoon and Kyung.

Let’s just say we ate ramen again last night and I really hope every time Nam Soon and Heung-Soo we won’t have to eat Nam Soon’s cooking.