Special Extra

When Your Crush Becomes Your Best Friends Boyfriend

I guess the ending I wrote wasn't a 'solid, happy' ending and was more, 'leave it to your imagination what happened next' kind of ending. So I decided to write an extra chapter of a more clear ending what happened to you, Hyo Rin, and Eunhyuk

so yeah enjoy ^^


It was finally lunch, the only time in the day I could get away from Yuhan. Ever since he transferred here, like two weeks ago, he has been trying to stick to me like glue. He literally took all the classes I took and because he announced he knew me, all my teachers appointed me to help him catch up. Those days were a complete nightmare! We had no time during and after school to help him catch up so I had to help him after sunset a.k.a from 7:00 to 10:00 at night and now he knows where I live. Even now when he doesn't need anymore catching up, he's been showing up at my door like every single day until it was late at night. At least he gives me my space during lunch.

I happily skipped to lunch, like I've been doing lately, to find that no one was there except for Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk. See what I did there? I'm not calling him by his real name anymore. If you're wondering, Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk are now officially dating. It didn't really shock me all that much but it took awhile to really sink in and now none of us thought it was that a big deal that they're dating except Yonghwa keeps bringing up Hyo Rins 'betrayal' when Hyo Rin wasn't around and that they made a bet about how long the two will last when they were like ten feet way from them. I took a big gulp and walked towards them and as always they were engulf in their own little world, not even noticing that I was coming over until I sat down near them.

"Where is everyone?" I asked and they looked at me with like a non-caring look, like always.

"They all are busy with some class projects or whatever and their not gonna come for a couple days" she said and went back into 'HyoHyuk' world again. I sighed and pulled out my sandwich and phone from my backpack. Taking a bite, I checked my phone to see the time and I noticed that I had gotten a message. I looked back up at the two lovebirds to see them still in 'HyoHyuk' world and went back to my phone.

Yuhan: How's it going babe? ;)

Me: I'm not your babe, and I'm happily eating my lunch without you

Yuhan: Hurtful :( Anyway aren't you lonely? I can go eat with you if you want

Me: Why would I be lonely? I'm having lunch with my friends

Yuhan: You mean Hyo Rin and her boyfriend? I can see you through the window

Me:...stalker....and no, I don't need you to eat lunch with me

Yuhan: Well too bad, we could have had so much fun ;)

I was so engulf in my conversation with Yuhan that I didn't notice the two lovebirds were staring at me.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Why are you smiling so much?" Hyo Rin asked me, breaking me out of my trance with my phone.

"Oh, uh, it's just this guy I'm talking to-"

"Is he your boyfriend?! Omg we should totally go on a double date! Wouldn't that be just great oppa?" Hyo Rin said turning to Eunhyuk.

"Yeah, we should do that" he said and they turned to me for my answer. I didn't know what to say. If I said yes then that would mean I have to ask Yuhan for a date as my boyfriend and I will never hear the end of it. But if I said he's not my boyfriend then Hyo Rin will give me the pity look that she always gives me and I will hear more from her about getting a boyfriend. Damn, I guess I have no choice.

"Fine" I said sighing.

"Great! We'll have a double date right after school. We'll meet you and your boyfriend at the gate!" Hyo Rin said happily and the two went back into their world again. I checked the time and decided to go to class early, leaving the two lovebirds by themself, in fact, I don't even think they notice me leave.

It was after school and Yuhan and I were right by the front door of the school. A peered out from the window and I could see Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk were waiting at the front gate like they said. I suddenly felt arms around my waist and I jumped at the contact.

"So...you know my conditions for doing this right?" Yuhan said and I sighed remembering his part of the deal. "If I go on this double date with you as your BOYFRIEND, then that means if someone asks you if I'm your BOYFRIEND then you have to say yes" he said with an amused grin and I turned my head to him.

"I didn't think you would put conditions for this, I thought you would do it for free"

"I would, but then this would be the only time I could be your boyfriend. My conditions make it so I'm your official boyfriend" he said smiling and I just pushed his arms off my waist.

"Let's just go" I said and we walked out and towards Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk. "I can't believe I'm dating you again" I whispered sighing a little.

"Get used to it babe because after today, I''m never gonna let to of you" he whispered in my ear and smirked. I blushed a little and I covered my face with my hands, not wanting to show him my blushing face. He chuckled and he kept making fun of my blushing face. We were so distracted with each other, we didn't notice that we were already in front of Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk until they talked to us.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Hyo Rin asked and Yuhan looked down at me with a smirk.

"Y-Yeah...he's my boyfriend..." I said and Yuhan instantly puts his arm around my shoulder and gives a proud look.

As we were walking, we somehow migrated so that Hyo Rin and I were the leading the way, while our boyfriends were walking behind us in silence.

"We're going to this really cute couple cafe that's just down the street" Hyo Rin said and I remember which one she was talking about.

"Oh, it's that one that was just built right?" I said and she nodded.

"I've been there with oppa already, it's so cute! Have you been there with Yuhan yet?"

"Oh, no. Me and Yuhan just started dating so..."

"Oh, well, your boyfriend looks really nice and he's so hot!" She said quietly so that the boys couldn't hear but I could hear it loud and clear. I looked at her and she was looking behind us. I saw where she was looking, expecting it to be at Eunhyuk, I was surprised she was looking at Yuhan, who was listening to music. Her eyes had that  predator look and I didn't like her looking at him like that. I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped like she was snapped out of a trance. I made a note of that in my head and soon we arrived at the cafe.

We sat in a one of the bigger booths and we sat on opposite side; one couple on one side and the other couple on the other side. It was awkwardly silent until Yuhan started asking me what I want. He was looking through the menu and I said I wanted to something sweet so he skipped to the desserts page. We were sharing a menu and Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk were using separate menus. I don't know but Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk have been distant since we left.

Yuhan and I took a long time to decide what to get, everything looked so good! Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk didn't take that much time, I guess they already knew what they wanted, I mean, they only opened the menu for like 5 seconds before closing them. The four of us each ordered a parfait. Eunhyuk and Hyo Rin got the same green tea parfait, Yuhan got a chocolate one and I got this one that had a dog shaped dessert in it.

While we were waiting for our parfaits we started having a little conversation. I'm glad because it was a little awkward with all the silence while Yuhan kept touching my leg with his.

"So, you're dating the new kid in our Japanese class" Eunhyuk said and I nodded. "...you guys seem very close already..."

"Oh it's probably because they dated in high school" Hyo Rin said.

"Yeah isn't that right jagiya" Yuhan said looking at me with a smirk and I knew exactly what he wanted.

"neh....oppa" I said forcing a smile and I could tell with the smile on his face, he was satisfied.

Then our parfaits came and we ate in silence and from time to time, I could see both Hyo Rin and Eunhyuk looking at Yuhan but they both have different looks. Hyo Rin had that predator look again and Eunhyuk had an expression I've never seen before, if I was correct, he was  glaring at Yuhan. The happy and easy going Eunhyuk was actually expressing hatred.

When we part ways, Hyo Rin said she was going to stay at Eunhyuks apartment tonight and I hugged her goodbye. I didn't give a goodbye hug to Eunhyuk but Hyo Rin seemed to have give a long hug to Yuhan which bothered me a lot. I pulled on Yuhans arm and Eunhyuk kind of forced Hyo Rin to let go. We stopped by Yuhans apartment because he wanted to sleepover at mine so he wanted to get some stuff.

Once we were done, we walked to my apartment. I suddenly got a phone call from Yonghwa.

"Yeobosayo?....no I'm not busy this weekend, why?....What?! No!...Because, he's probably still mad at me for the horrible thing I did! I don't want to see his cold stare again, I'm sure I'm gonna break down and cry because of that stare!....I know but...Fine, I'll go and hang with him for you but you totally owe me...yeah...okay, bye" I hung up and sighed, feeling stressed and just tired.

"What was that about?" Yuhan asked me as we went up the stairs to my dorm room.

"Yonghwa wanted me to go hang out with this guy for him" I said as we got to my dorm room and I unlocked it.

"oh, do I know the guy?"

"I don't know. He's an old friend of Yonghwa and I. After high school, he studied abroad and hasn't come back since. He's on vacation and is visiting this weekend and Yonghwa is going to hang with him, but Yonghwa has to do his project and asked me to go instead"

"And that's a problem, because?"

"He and I, graduated on bad terms. I did...something...and he got really mad at me and said he never wanted to see me again. I mean its been a while now and I'm sure he might have cooled down but what if he's not? Then I have to with his cold state that can make anyone cry" I said already picturing the stare, and starts to tear up a little bit. Yuhan came up to me and hugged me, I guess to comfort me.

"You should go, you need to resolve this. It looks like its really hurting you and I don't want you to be unhappy because I love you. I feel stupid to push you to the guy but just remember who you your real boyfriend is alright?" He said and it made my heart flutter. I hugged him back and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Just like how you'lll never let me go, I won't let you go either.


So how was it? Any better?

Leave me comments :D

and check out my other stories too ^^

Last Christmas[Oneshot Collection]

I'm The Housekeeper For SHINee?!

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

The Princess and her Knights

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

My Boyfriend Turned Out To Be Gay?!

A Vampire Story

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

The Day My Eyes Met Yours