This can't be happening

When Your Crush Becomes Your Best Friends Boyfriend

It has only been one month since I met Hyukjae and so many things has happened already. Hyukjae has been spending a lot of time with me and my friends at lunch. Well, actually, he has been spending most of the time with Hyo Rin than anyone else. But he did invite me and Hyo Rin to hang with him and his friends a couple weeks ago, but then again it was Hyo Rins idea for me to come along. I wonder what's up with those two?

It was a normal morning in my japanese class, arguing with Chang Su, and taking quick glances at Hyukjae before turning back to pay attention to the teacher. Chang Su still annoyed me by keep saying how I liked Hyukjae when he was only like a few feet away from me. He even interrupted our conversation just to ask how much I like Hyukjae. I was so happy when lunch started, I was hungry and I could get a little breather from Chang Su. When I got to the regular place, Hyo Rin and Hyukjae were already there. I stared at them as I got a little closer, Hyo Rin was sitting on Hyukjae's lap and looked totally like they were dating. But, Hyo Rin wouldn't do this to me right? I decided to play it like it was nothing and walked over to them. It was a somewhat decent lunch once everyone else showed up, no one else but me apparently noticed Hyo Rin and Hyukjae were a little lovey dovey.

It was after school and I was waiting for Yonghwa and Min Ah at the front of the school so we can go to starbucks like we used to. While waiting I listened to music, SHINee's Replay to be specific. When the song was over, I spotted Yonghwa walked out of the front door, I immediatley called him over. He walked over to me slow like, with his head hung down, I decided to go over to him instead because he was too slow. I hope something bad didn't happen to him.

"Yonghwa! What's the matter?" I asked concerned. With a closer look I could see he was feeling sad.

"_____-ah, I have something to tell you. Don't go crying on me all right?" he said and I nodded, not knowing what was going on, but agreed anyway.

"Yung Hee...she saw Hyukjae and Hyo Rin kissing..." he said and I just stared up at him. I couldn't understand what he was saying, I didn't want to but I knew I had to. "_____-ah, are you all right? Do you still want to go to Starbucks?"

"It's ok, I'm alright. You and Min Ah can go without me, I...I just need to be alone right now" I said about ready to break into tears but I didn't want to cry in front of Yonghwa, even if he was my ultimate bed friend. I just wanted to cry alone. I quickly walked back to my dorm room. As soon as I got there, I immediately walked to my room and shut the door. I started listening to 'It Hurts' by 2NE1, crying over the lyrics. I layed in my bed and cryed, nothing could have hurt me more than what Hyo Rin did to me. Even though Hyukjae was never mine to begin with, it still hurts. Doesn't she know meaning of dibs? 

While I replayed the song over and over, I started to get a bunch of phone calls and text, which I didn't answer. I looked through who called and texted me but the one person I wanted to see was not there. Hyo Rin didn't even call or text me. I didn't want to talk to anybody at the moment, so I turned off my phone and put it on the table. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost dinner time. Having no appetite, I closed my eyes while laying on my bed and went to sleep not wanting to feel hurt anymore than this.

The next day I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and sat up, turning off the alarm in the process. I gazed at the time and saw I had only one hour until my first class. I didn't even feel like going to school today but the girl inside me who wants perfect attendance made me get out of bed to go take a shower. After I was finished showering, I got changed and went back into the bathroom do my makeup and hair. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy. Not wanting to worry anybody, I tried my best to hide it with makeup. Hopefully, no one will notice. Luckily, when Yonghwa came to pick me up he didn't question me or anything but acted like everything was normal, which is what I totally wanted at the moment. 

Once we got to school, he dropped me off at my class and I said goodbye. I sighed noticing Yonghwa had that sad look on his face.

"I'll be fine" I said trying to reassure him, even though it should be me who needs some reassuring. He said goodbye and walked off, turning back to check on me one last time, before I  waved goodbye to show he should leave. Once he left, I walked into the classroom and saw that Hyukjae was sitting in the front, so I decided to sit in the back. As I got to a back seat, I looked down at where Hyukjae was sitting. 'He didn't even notice me...' I though finally realizing that even if he and Hyo Rin weren't going out, there was no chance I would get him. I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't realize someone had sat next to me and that the class had already started.

"-_____....Jung _____!" Hearing my name being called, I was brought back to reality and looked around seeing all of the students looking at me. Realizing that the teacher was the one calling my name. I gasped and quickly yelled out,

"Neh! Seonsaengnim!" I looked down and saw the teacher was quite annoyed and then she sighed seeing that she finally got my attention.

"_____, if you were even paying attention, there is a new student and he's sitting next to you," I looked over and saw the new student smile and wave to me. Oh god...

"His name is Shin Yuhan, and _____ you will be the one to help him catch up. For the rest of the class period you can use this time to work on your project" the teacher said and she walked to her desk. I was completely afraid to look to my right, to look at Shin Yuhan. The guy I hate the most in the world, even more than Chang Su. I just plainly hate him. I was forced to look at him as he blew into my ear and whispered,

"_____-ah..." I covered my ear with my hand and glared at him in total disgust. He just sat there staring back at me with a smirk.

"What do you want" I said coldly, turning back to the front and I heard him chuckle.

"Why so cold baby? We did date back in high school" he said. I scoffed, how can he say something like that so easily?

"Yah, one; don't call me that and two; I only asked you out because I was dared to. I still can't believe you said yes!" I yelled turning to him, mad as hell.

"Of course I said yes, who wouldn't say yes when their crush asks you out. I still can't believe you dumped me, even though you liked me too"

"What?! Who said I did?" I yelled. I literally hated his guts but that didn't stop me from liking him. Well, at least I didn't want to admit it without a fight.

"Duh, you did of course," I looked at him confused, trying to remember if I ever did say that I liked him out in the open. "Well, your eyes told me. I always notice you staring at me, even when I wasn't looking I could feel you looking at me", my jaw dropped at his words. How the heck did he know about that?! Not even my friends knew about that! I thought. I couldn't even respond to him, all I can say to him was three words, hoping he would back off.

"Well, I still hate you so..." okay maybe that was a little harsh but they were half true. He's cute and an old crush but I just didn't feel like being in a relationship at the moment especially with a guy I dumped before. I thought the fact he saw straight through my 'I hate you' act was surprising until he said,

"Well, I love you so...go out with me again. Like going out for real, no dare, no nothing, just love" he said and again my jaw dropped, not expecting him to say something like that at all. In high school, Yuhan was the quiet cool guy. Who knew he was this blunt and cheesy?

"umm no..." I said finally speaking after regaining my composure, trying so hard not to blush at his words that were so embarrassing.

"Then, I'm gonna stick to you until you say yes" he said cutely and he latched his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I sighed thinking, What the hell...


And done! Oh my god, I'm done! I'm finally done!!

well that took like forever to get done with.

anyways, check out my other stories and answer this poll for future updates