Fancy Food

Let's All Start Over

 

You ran downstairs with a jump in your step. The fact that you had moved to Seoul was really sinking in, and you liked the idea of starting over. Starting as yourself.

"Happy?" Luhan asked sipping his coffee.

"Yeh! So, what are we doing today Luhan-ssi?" You had forgotten honorifics were used in Korea. So you might as well start now before you get in trouble.

Luhan smiled and set down his drink. "First, call me Oppa Ae Tae. And second, what do you feel like doing? I was just planning on running to the market for food."

"Can I go?" Luhan nodded and you ran back upstairs to your room to get ready.

------------------

You reached the market and looked around.

I could swear it was bigger.

"Ae Tae, this way!" Luhan yelled. You ran and caught up with him, walking behind and taking your time looking at everything that was selling. Then you remembered what you had to tell him.

"Oh, Luhan-ssi, someone came by saying he got your mail. I forgot his name though."

"Chanyeol, he always gets my mail by mistake. Thanks, I already saw it on the table this morning. And I told you to call me Oppa." His tone was cold up until the end.

First Sehun, now Chanyeol. What's up with this guy and people?

You continued walking behind when you saw a stand with free samples. You ran over quickly and looked at the food.

"All this is home made. Feel free to try everything." You looked up and saw a boy with short brown hair, and very big eyes. You smiled and took a bite of what looked sweet. It wasn't, instead it was very spicy.

"I love it! You made all of this?" He nodded and smiled. You continued eating until Luhan came up behind you. "I'm all done, let's go home. Oh, hello D.O. how are you these days?"

"Fine, you."

"Good. Let's go Ae Tae." Luhan pulled you away, you looked back and waved.

"Thank you for the food D.O.-ssi it was really good!" He waved back and smiled.

This is never going to work if we keep running into the other guys. We said we'd never see or talk to eachother again, although neither of us liked that idea. We stuck to it, can she fix everything?

"You should have tried his food Oppa! It was really good, I want more. Do you mind if I came back tomorrow?" You smiled and walked on.

Yes, she can....I just know it...