Will You Be Leaving Me...Now?

"Please, Just Let Me Be..."

You felt the weight of something on top of you. You groggled up, and as you caught sight of the pale, sweating, dieing figure. You screeched.

"UMMA, UMMA!" You shook your mother violently, she fell off the bed. You jumped off the bed, and you pressed your ear against her heart. The heartbeat was so slow and silent, you couldn't even feel it, or even HEAR it. "GISU OPPA, KEVIN OPPA, APPA!", you hollered. Tears were streaming, and they would never cease. Was your mother dieing?, was she going to leave you forever? You couldn't help but think you were the cause of her death...but did she really die?

"KYUNGMI! WHAT...WHAT...", your father was the first to barge into your room. GiSu and Kevin were right behind him. 
"SAEJIN!", he shouted. And without doubt, he picked up your mom and carried her out to the car. 

"Stay here with KyungMi". GiSu said to Kevin. Kevin nodded. GiSu followed your dad out the door.

Kevin looked at you. He found you taking cruel stpes to your office. He rushed over, but just in time, you slapped the door in his face. "KyungMi, open up." 

"No..No..GO AWAY. SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. I DON'T NEED YOU HERE." 

"KyungMi, I can't help but think that you think this is all you fault." (*SIDENOTE*- This sentence sounds weird...=_=)

"IT IS ALL MY FREAKIN FAULT. MOM DIED BECAUSE OF ME. BECAUSE OF ME...DO I...DO I...?" You paused. "Do I even deserve to live?"

Kevin was done with you. With all his strength, he punched a wide hole through the door, then kicked it open. You gaped at his fist. "Blood..."

Kevin pointed at you with a strict finger. You were shaking."YOU BETTER BE LISTENING TO ME, KIM KYUNGMI. IF YOU THINK THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, AND YOU THINK YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE. THEN DIE, OK? I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT, YOU IDIOT." He walked over the pile of dust and door remains, and left you in your room, alone, forgotten,...guilty. Your eyes followed the trail of blood. 

"Oppa's blood..."

You were too weak to follow him. Your tears ran out. Your body became too frail, your brain wasn't functioning, your limbs felt as if they weren't even there. Then there you were the whole night, alone in the dark, guilty and ashamed. You felt as if you were carrying the whole world's sin and suffering on your delicate shoulders. You were at the breaking point. You had no sleep the whole night. You kept your position as Kevin had left you, and had no intention in moving. That night was complete torture. You weren't thinking straight. Your eyes were fixed on the trail of blood until morning came. 

"KYUNGMI! KYUNGMI?", JaeHwa's screeching voice echoed throughout the whole, house. Kevin left late at night, left you in the house all by yourself, and you didn't even know it.

She ran to your room, just wanting to comfort you. Once she heard the news of your mom from GiSu, you were the only one on her mind. She left her sister's place as quickly as she could and begged the passengers before her that she NEEDED to take the first bus to L.A. "KYUNGMI! WHERE ARE YOU?" She bursted into your room. When she saw the traces of blood around your room floor, the shrieking words of- "OH...OH MY GOD" were the first seep out of her quivering mouth. She followed the blood marks into your dark, dead office. "KYU...KYUNGMI..." She went down to hug you. "KyungMi, just know it's going to be ok. Your mom is ok...she...she is..." JaeHwa didn't really know that. She didn't even know if your mother was still alive or not. All she knew was to comfort you best she could. She the lights of the room. She cried as she saw your face. Your smearing eyeliner, your red puffy eyes, your tangled hair, your wrinkling clothes, and parts of your face swelling. "KyungMi, where did all this blood come from?" She hastily checked every part of your body to make sure you didn't do anything to hurt yourself. "KyungMi?" She shook your almost lifeless self. "KYUNGMI! ANSWER ME!" You could perfectly hear her wailing cries as she shook you, hard.

You weakly pointed at the blood drippngs, "Kevin...Kevin Oppa..." JaeHwa followed your finger. 

"That...That's Kevin's blood?"

You slightly shook your head. 

"What happened?", her voice was shaky. She looked over at the broken wood from where the door used to be. She remmebered that she didn't need to open a door to get inside your office. "Did he punch...?"

You shook your head again.

JaeHwa didn't know what to do. She just stayed with you and hoped for the best. She hugged you as tightly as she could and never wanted to let you go. You, on the other hand, weren't thinking or feeling anything other than- "Your mom died because of you. It's all your fault. You KILLED your mother. Now, she isn't here anymore becuase of YOU. Are you happy now, KyungMi?" You also didn't want JaeHwa's sincere hugs. No, you didn't want her to be near you, just like Kevin. You wanted her to go away. You didn't want anyone to comfort you. You wanted all this ache, all this blame to be placed on you, not anyone else, because it was all YOUR fault. All you wanted was to be alone and to slowly wait for death to take you too. "GO AWAY. PLEASE, JUST GO. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH, AND I DON'T NEED YOU HERE TO REMIND ME OF WHAT I DID.", you screamed at JaeHwa's face.

JaeHwa gawked at you the same way you did at Kevin's fist after he punched through the door. Your face fell, in disbelief with what you just said to the one who has been always there for you. It was the first time you yelled at her, but JaeHwa could never do such a thing to you back. She knew how you felt, because she went through it too, with both her parents leaving at the same time. So she left you there, trying not to take what you yelled at her to heart. 

You didn't care anymore about the dance competition, your friends, JaeHwa, Kevin, your dad, or anyone else. But...did that include B.A.P? Your eyes landed on one of your B.A.P One Shot posters. For the first time in almost 24 hours, you got up and walked over to the poster. "Are you also leaving me too, Oppa? Are you not here with me? Not even now?Because I have no one..."

The last of your dry tears leaked. You were done. It was the first time in your life that you learned how much your mother meant to you...and the fact that she COULD be gone because of you, hurt. All these years you thought your mom didn't care about you, know you, trust in you, BELIEVE in you. You finally found out they were all LIES. "Oppa...Mom died because of me..."

You heard your phone ring on the side of your bed. You didn't bother picking it up. What could be so important right now? The phone call went to voicemail, and the voicemail was read out loud. It was from GiSu.

"Kimmi-ah, you're mom is doing fine. Don't worry. She's just in a coma...She'll be better in a few weeks. She's also in a wheelchair right now. She's being discharged tomorrow. Don't cry anymore, araso? I'll talk to you later. Annyeong."

A laugh of relief escaped your mouth. You really thought your mom had died...had left you forever...You vowed you would try to build your relationship as soon as she recovered from her coma. Even though you found out your mom was fortuntely ok, there was still stress in you. Kevin not home, bad terms with JaeHwa...You needed to realease all your worries and clear your head. You packed your duffle bag with sweat clothes. You grabbed your phone and a water bottle  and left your room. You made your way silently down the staircase, making sure JaeHwa wouldn't hear you. Then you walked into the garage and closed the door behind you carefully. You sat down on one of the garage steps and reahced for your phone. 

"Kimmi~ I know what happened, but thankfully, she's ok. My mom is about to go and visit her. Are you ok?"

"I don't want to talk about it now...I was thinking of talking to you later at the practice room at school."

"Oh, my mom was just gonna drop me over there. You need a ride?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'll see you later." You hanged up. Five mintues later, you saw Mrs. Yoo's car in front of your house. You walked over and bowed politely at Mrs. Yoo. 

"KyungMi, are you alright?", asked Mrs. Yoo. You got in the car. Mrs. Yoo pressed the gas pedal.

"I guess I'm doing alright..." How many people knew about your relationship with your mom?! It seemed like the whole world knew.

"She'll be alright, I'm be staying over the hospital with her tonight while your dad and GiSu go home. I'll take care of her well. Would you like me to tell her...you said...hi?"

You didn't respond. You're eyes were focused on the floor of the car. Mrs. Yoo knew you were uncomfortable talking about your mom with other people, and began to regret asking you. Sensing the awkward atmosphere heating up, KyuRi quickly changed the subject. 

"So, KyungMi, how much more time do we need to practice for the competition?"

You were thankful that KyuRi changed the subject. "I'm thinking of staying after school everyday until the day of the competition. That is...if it's ok with you, Mrs. Yoo."

"That's alright with me. You guys work hard, ok?"

You and KyuRi agreed. The rest of the car ride seemed awkward even though Mrs. Yoo and KyuRi brought up topics to talk about. And that was all because of the question of your mom. The car ride seemed to take forever, but you finally reached the performing arts complex of your school. 

"Thanks Mrs. Yoo", you greeted. 

"Thanks Mom", said KyuRi.

"You girls are going to have to take the bus home ok? I'm going to be at the hospital with KyungMi mom.", said Mrs. Yoo. 

"Tha...Thanks Mrs. Yoo." you replied. "I'll call my dad and see if he can pick us up."

Mrs. Yoo reached for your hand and patted it gently. "Dear, you don't have to thank me. I'll see you girls later. Practice hard and be safe." Mrs. Yoo drove off.

"C'mon." KyuRi led you away and into the building. Before the both of you went to practice, KyuRi patted you on the shoulder, "Everything's going to be alright, ok?"

30 minutes into the practice, you decided to call the others and to ask if they could come and practice as well. They said they could and would meet you guys in about an hour. The competition was nearing, and you didn't want thr thought of your mother to distract you. You just knew your life would become better as time went along. Once the rest of the group came, you practiced for another 3 hours. The choreo was finally mastered. You were all ready.